|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
REAP Counselling 2019: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will be responsible for organizing REAP Counselling 2019. Through this counselling process, seats and admission are offered to candidates. The university will conduct counselling from the first week of July, 2019 on the basis of JEE Main 2019 rank and Class 12th score of applicants. Applicants who meet the cut-off and get their names listed on the merit list are shortlisted and called to attend the Counselling of REAP 2019. Applicants have to register and fill their preferred choices of B.Tech branch and institute at the time of counselling. The admission authority will conduct three rounds of counselling plus a special round. This special round is generally known as Open round which is used to fill the vacant seats if left after completion of all the three rounds of REAP 2019 Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
REAP Counselling 2019
The 3 rounds of REAP Counselling 2019 are organized as follows:
- Round 1 will be conducted for Ex-Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only belonging from outside Rajasthan and who are not permanent residents of Rajasthan
- Round 2 is conducted for applicants belonging to Rajasthan and who have Rajasthan Domicile.
- Round 3 is for Upward Movement and in this round, only residents of Rajasthan can participate
Aspirants who have not participated in any of the above-mentioned rounds can take part in the Open Round of REAP 2019 Counselling. For this round, separate registration and choice filling will be accepted by the University.
REAP Counselling 2019 Schedule
Applicants who are invited to attend the Counselling of REAP 2019 must be aware of all the tentative dates related to each round of the counselling process. The concerned authority decides and releases these dates and some of the important ones are tabulated below:
|Physical counselling of Pwd, Ex-servicemen, KM candidates||12 July 2019|
|Commencing of REAP Counselling 2019 for Non-Domicile Rajasthan candidates||8 July 2019|
|Final date to report at the allotted institute for Non-Domicile Rajasthan candidates||4 July 2019|
|Releasing of Seat Matrix for Rajasthan Domicile candidates||6 July 2019|
|Availability of Counselling List for Round 1 (Seat Allotment – Round 1 )||9 July 2019|
|Final date to report at the allotted institutes after Round 1 of REAP 2019 Counselling||16 July 2019|
|Starting of Upward Movement option||18 July 2019|
|Closing of Upward Movement option||20 July 2019|
|Availability of Counselling List for Round 2 (Seat Allotment – Round 2)||23 July 2019|
|Last date to report at the allotted institutes after Round 2 of Counselling of REAP 2019||21 July 2019|
|Starting of Internal Sliding option||26 July 2019|
|Closing of Internal Sliding option||29 July 2019|
|Announcement of Internal Sliding List||30 July 2019|
|Final date to submit Original Documents at the last reported institute||30 July 2019|
|End date for Withdrawing from Admission||31 July 2019|
|Declaration of Seat Matrix for Special/Open round||2 August 2019|
|Commencing of Registration and Choice Filling for Special/Open round||3 August 2019|
|Last date to deposit Registration fee/ Advance fee for Special/Open round of REAP Counselling 2019||10 August 2019|
|Closing date of Registration and Choice Filling for Special round||10 August 2019|
|Starting of Special/Open Round of REAP Counselling 2019||11 August 2019|
|Final date to report at the allotted institutes after Special round||14 August 2019|
REAP Counselling Procedure 2019
There is a procedure which needs to be followed by the candidate to take part in online REAP Counselling 2019. Rajasthan Technical University, Kota advises all the invited aspirants to participate in the counselling process as it is necessary for obtaining a seat and getting admission. A detailed procedure of REAP 2019 Counselling is stated below:
- Candidates have to pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 700 which will be non-refundable under any circumstance. Applicants are advised to keep the transaction number safe which will be generated at the time of payment.
- After the fee has been deposited, an aspirant has to fill their personal and educational details in the Registration Form along with valid email id and contact number.
- Applicants also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the Registration form
- Now the candidate needs to submit the registration form after previewing each and every detail mentioned on it.
- On successful submission of the form, an applicant will receive log in details on their respective email id and phone number.
- Aspirants can now fill the choices of branch and college as per their preference and convenience. These choices must be filled in order of priority.
- After the choices have been filled by applicants they need to lock them. No correction will be accepted once the choices are locked.
- If candidates do not lock their choices, then the authority will automatically lock and submit the choices before the final date of submission.
- After online registration and choice filling, the candidate has to report at the allotted institute for document verification
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will then allot the seat to applicants depending upon the JEE Main 2019 rank, available seats, category and choices filled.
- Aspirants can view the allotted seat online by visiting the official website of REAP 2019.
- The admission authority will send the Seat Allotment Letter to the candidate on their email id.
- Candidates have to download this allotment letter and they must also take a printout of this letter for future admission process.
- Now the authority will provide date and time to applicants for reporting at the allotted college.
- Applicants must carry their original documents and seat allotment letter when reporting at the allotted college.
- The candidate needs to deposit advance Admission Fee of Rs. 10,000 in order to confirm the allotted seat
Documents Required for REAP Counselling 2019
a number of documents are required at the time of Counselling of REAP 2019. These documents are necessary for verification of the candidate. Applicants must carry the following listed documents while reporting at the allotted institutes:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2019 Rank Card
- Recent passport size colored photograph
- Aadhar card or any other Government Id proof
- A printout of Application Form with a passport size photograph affixed on the specified area.
- Certificate of Category (Only applicable for SC/ST candidate)
- Certificate of Non-Creamy Layer for OBC/SBC candidates
- Certificate for Person with Disabilities
- Certificate of Rajasthan Domicile
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman issued by the service department
Special/Open Round of REAP Counselling 2019
Applicants who have not participated in any of the three rounds of REAP 2019 Counselling are eligible to take part in the Special or Open round. The authority will accept new registration for this round. Also, candidates have to fill their preferred choices of branch and institutes. Applicants who belong to Rajasthan and outside Rajasthan are allowed to participate in this round of REAP Counselling 2019.
The table below displays the candidates eligible for Special/Open Round of REAP 2019 Counselling upon paying a required amount of fee:
|S.No||Type of Candidates||Amount of Fees|
|1||Candidates who have already done their registration but not paid the advance admission fee||Advance Admission Fee of Rs. 10,000|
|2||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in any of the three rounds but have withdrawn before 31 July, 2019||Rs. 1,000|
|3||Candidates who were not allotted a seat in any of the three rounds of REAP Counselling 2019||No fee required|
|4||Candidates who were allotted a seat but was not present at the allotted college||Advance Admission Fee of Rs. 10,000|
|5||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in any of the three rounds but have withdrawn after 31 July, 2019||Rs. 10,000|
|6||Candidates who have not participated in any of the main rounds of Counselling of REAP 2019||Rs. 700 as Registration fee in addition to Advance Admission fee of Rs 10,000.|
Sequence of Seat Allotment for Special/Open Round of REAP Counselling 2019
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will follow some sequence in which they will allot seats to applicants participating in Special round of REAP 2019 Counselling. This priority sequence is as follows:
- Rajasthan Domicile applicants with JEE Main 2019 rank
- Rajasthan Domicile applicants who registered on the basis of 12th standard marks.
- Out of Rajasthan applicants with JEE Main 2019 rank.
- Out of Rajasthan applicants who have registered based on class 12th marks.
Guidelines of REAP Counselling 2019
There are several guidelines for aspirants who have been called to attend the Counselling of REAP 2019. Applicants must follow these guidelines provided by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota else they will face disqualification and will not be allowed to take admission in the university. These guidelines are prescribed below:
- Registration will be mandatory for REAP Counselling 2019. Only registered candidates will be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
- Candidates can register based on JEE Main 2019 rank and Class 12th score. JEE Main 2019 is given more preference.
- The counselling will be conducted online through a centralized system.
- Applicants must be physically present for verification of documents.
- The candidate cannot send any other individual on their behalf for attending REAP 2019 Counselling.
- Aspirants must report at the allotted venue for further counselling process on the specified date and time.
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota will not organize separate counselling process for aspirants if they fail to attend it under any situation.
- If any candidate submits fake documents then he/she will be rejected from taking admission in the university.