REAP stands for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process. It is an admission process conducted for admission to Bachelor’s degree course of engineering (B.Tech and B.E) on behalf of Government-aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur, and other Deemed & Private Universities). REAP is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota (Rajasthan). The admission process involves admission given on the basis of two channels: JEE Main 2018 Score and class 12th Board percentile. Read about REAP 2018 Application in the article given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Last date for filling online application cum registration form and choice filling was 30th June 2018.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The Last date for the deposition of Application cum Registration Fee (Online) is today i.e. 29th June 2018.
REAP 2018 Application Form released – CLICK HERE to Register now!
The Application Process for REAP 2018 had commenced on 1st June 2018. The REAP 2018 application form had been made available and had to be filled online only. As soon as the application process was released, candidates had to make payment for application fees, fill up the form with essential details and upload the required documents. Documents like the photograph, signature had to be uploaded to the correct specification and class 10+2 mark sheet, Valid mobile number and email ID and NATA score (either 2018 or 2017) and Roll Number (for registration in B. Arch) had to be kept ready to fill the application form. An important aspect of filling the REAP application form 2018 was that candidates need to have Aadhaar cards; if the candidate doesn’t have Aadhaar number, he/she had to register by using Aadhaar acknowledgment receipt number.
An application fee of Rs. 700 has to be paid by the candidate in online mode through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Follow these 3 easy steps to fill REAP 2018 Application Form
- Payment of Application/Registration and Advance fees
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 700 in online mode through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Additionally, Candidates have to pay an advance tuition fee of Rs.10,000 before choice-filling.
- The application form will be active only after paying the application fee and choices can be entered only after paying the advance fee.
- Candidates applying for both B.Tech and B. Arch will have to register and pay the application fees only once.
- Filling the application form of REAP 2018
- Candidates need to fill in the online application form by entering all the essential details.
- After this upload the photograph and signature in JPEG format. The size of the photograph should not be more than 100 KB and signature should not be more than 50KB.
- Taking a print out of the form
- Candidates must take a print out of the filled in application form for future references.
All Aspiring candidates must make sure to fill the application form correctly. Any mistake made in the application form will not be rectified later. Candidates must upload the correct photograph and signature as the print out of the same will have to be produced at the time of counselling and seat allotment process.