RBSE 10th Board Time Table 2021- will be announced soon. The candidates, who will be sitting in the 10th standard board examination of Rajasthan board must be sure to be updated with all the crucial dates. The RBSE Board 10th Date Sheet is now available on the website of the authority. The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan will be conducting the examination of the 10th class. This is to be noted that the candidates will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the exam. Without the same, he/ she will not be able to take the examination. More details about Rajasthan Board 10th Class Exam Schedule are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 10th Exams Dates
Rajasthan Board 2021 Date Sheet 10th Class (Tentative)
This is to be noted that the official dates for RBSE 10th Class have not been announced yet. As soon as it will release the same, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Name of the Subject||Tentative Dates|
|Third language – Sindhi, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Gujarati,||June 2021|
|Social Science||June 2021|
How to Check 10th Class Date Sheet of RBSE?
The candidates will be able to check the RBSE 10th Board Time Table 2021 by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the website of the concerned authority.
- Navigate for the link of the time table.
- The date sheet will be available in a PDF Format.
- Download and save the same for future purposes.
Details on the Time Table of 10th RBSE
The following details will be there on the exam schedule of 10th standard:
- Name of the subject
- Date of the examination
Admit Card of Rajasthan Board 10th Class
The candidates will have to bring the admit card to the exam centre. Without the same, one will not be able to take the examination. Students can collect and download the admit card which is available on the website of the authority. The candidates will be able to download the same after providing certain details in the login section. The hall ticket of RBSE will be holding many important details. The candidate must make sure that all the details are correct in the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, one must immediately contact the concerned authorities.
Preparation Tips for RBSE 10th Class Examination
- While the applicant is preparing for the exam, he/ she must be sure to make notes of each and every topic. Doing the same will help one in knowing about his/ her weak and strong points.
- The candidate must be clear with every topic of the syllabus before he/ she sits in the examination.
- One must practice from the previous year papers again and again.
- The preparation of the examination must be done from the recommended books and syllabus.