Rajasthan LEEP Counselling 2021: The counselling process for LEEP 2021 will start soon. Counselling Schedule is available on the official website. Before the counselling, RTU will publish the merit list. LEEP Exam is conducted every year by Rajasthan Technical University. Students get direct admission to the second year of Engineering and pharmacy courses. Students interested in taking admission via LEEP need to fill the application form. It is filled online on the official RTU website. All the eligible students are named under the merit list. Those students are further called for counselling. Also, the university releases more than one counselling list. Candidates need to check the university website on a daily basis to get the notification. We are providing all the important information related to LEEP in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan LEEP Counselling 2021 Dates
We are providing you with the tentative dates of LEEP 2021. This should provide you a good deal of ideas. So, prepare yourself for the counselling. Look at the table below, to know more details on Rajasthan LEEP Counselling Seat Allotment 2021.
|RTU Merit List 2021||August 2021|
|LEEP Counselling 2021||–|
Rajasthan LEEP Counselling 2021 Process
The counselling procedure involves various steps. Hence, candidates must be familiar with the steps beforehand. Below is the detailed step-wise process.
Step 1: Choice Filling & Locking
After you have filled up the LEEP Online application form, you need to choose and fill and lock your seat. The details for the same are available on the official website. Candidates need to select choice of course available. There is no maximum limit to making a choice. Therefore, applicants can make more than one choice. More information on this like the availability of seats can be checked from the official website. Candidates must be eligible for the choices they are making. The following are the steps to follow for online choice filling.
- Visit the website and go to the choice filling section
- Now, you need to select Institute or Branch which you prefer
- Students can add as many choices as they want. It increases the chance of selection
- You need to save the choices
- You can edit your choices before the date of Choice filling and Locking does not end
- Take a print out of the choices you made
Students need to keep in mind, if they edit the list it shall be locked by the end. If you don’t lock it the computer will lock it after the date is over. Candidates must take a print out of locked seats. The more seats you lock, the more chance of your selection increases. Take a print out for safety purposes.
Step 2: Rajasthan LEEP Seat Allotment
Once, choice filling and locking is done, candidates are allotted seats. Seat allotment is based on the merit list and course you have selected. Seat Allotment is a computerized process. The Rajasthan LEEP results for the same are published on the official website. Candidates are then issued an Allotment Letter.
If a candidate wishes to cancel the seat allotment, he should make contact with the college. An amount of Rs 1000 is deducted for the cancellation of the seat. It has to be done before the last date. Otherwise, your amount will not be returned.
Step 3: Print Allotment Letter
Download the Allotment Letter issued to you. Check all the details on it and print it. You need to carry Allotment Letter for further process. Hence, you should keep the Allotment Letter safe. This is an important document. Make sure you check all the details before printing of Allotment Letter.
Step 4: Reporting at the centre
Candidates need to report at the university for the counselling process. The Allotment Letter consists of details about Time and Venue. You need to report right to the given venue. Candidates are required to report in person. Otherwise, you can’t proceed further with the admission process. A team of experts or faculty will conduct the counselling process. If you have any doubt regarding anything, feel free to ask them. Reach there with all the documents needed. Documents are required for verification purposes. In the end, students need to pay the fee according to their course. The fee structure varies as per the courses.
Documents Required for Rajasthan LEEP Counselling
University verifies the documents first before granting admission into courses. Therefore, candidates need to carry all the important documents with them. Following is the list of documents to keep for counselling.
- Rajasthan LEEP Counselling Seat Allotment Letter
- Mark Sheet of all the previous qualifying exam
- Passport Sized Photograph (latest)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate, if required
- Photo ID for example Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, etc
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
Rajasthan LEEP 2021 Counselling & Seat Allotment Instructions
Students must know certain things before attending the counselling session. Here is the list of things to take care of, have a look at it.
- Candidates have to report in person to the Counselling Centre. University assigns time and place. You need to be on time. If candidates not present, he/ she cannot proceed further. Non-appearance disqualifies the candidate from Admission Process.
- University only allows representatives of the candidates in rare circumstances. The representative must have a photo id of the candidate.
- Do carry Credit or Debit card for payment of money.
- Those students who did not find their names in the first counselling need not worry. University conducts more than one counselling. However, it depends on the availability of seats and choice of course.
If you have any more queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.