Rajasthan LEEP Counselling 2020: The counselling process for LEEP 2020 shall begin from august 2020. It is published on the official website. Firstly, merit list will declare. LEEP Exam is conducted every year by Rajasthan Technical University. Students get direct admission to second year of Engineering and pharmacy courses. University has not released any notification yet. However, tentative dates of counselling and other important events are mentioned here. Students interested in taking admission via LEEP need to fill the application form. It is filled online on the official RTU website. All the eligible students are named under the merit list. Those students are further called for counselling. University releases more than one counselling list. Candidates need to check the university website on a daily basis to get the notification. We are providing all the important information related to LEEP in article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan LEEP Counselling 2020 Dates
We are providing you with the tentative dates of LEEP 2020. This should provide you a good deal of idea. So, prepare yourself for the counselling. Look at the table below, to know more details on Rajasthan LEEP Counselling Seat Allotment 2020.
|Merit List 2020||August 2020|
|LEEP Counselling 2020||August 2020|
Rajasthan LEEP Counselling 2020 Process
Step 1: Choice Filling and Locking
After you have filled up the LEEP Online application form, you need to choice fill and lock your seat. The details for the same is available on the official website. Candidates need to select choice of course available. There is no maximum limit of making a choice. Therefore, applicants can make more than one choice. More information on this like availability of seats can be checked from the official website. Candidates must be eligible for the choices they are making. Following are the steps to follow for online choice filling.
- Visit the website and go to the choice filling section
- Now, you need to select Institute or Branch which you prefer
- Student can add as many choices they want. It increases the chance of selection.
- You need to save the choices
- You can edit your choices before the date of Choice filling and Locking does not end.
- Take a print out of choices you made.
Students need to keep in mind, if they edit the list it shall be locked by the end. If you don’t lock it the computer will lock it after the date is over. Candidates must take a print out of locked seats. The more seats you lock, the more chance of your selection increases. Take print out for safety purpose.
Step 2: Rajasthan LEEP Seat Allotment
Once, choice filling and locking are done candidates are allotted seats. Seat allotment is based on merit list and course you have selected. Seat Allotment is a computerised process. The LEEP results for same is published on the official website. Candidates are then issued Allotment Letter.
If a candidate wishes to cancel the seat allotment, he should make contact with the college. An amount of Rs 1000 is deducted for cancellation of seat. It has to be done before the last date. Otherwise, your amount will not be returned.
Step 3: Print Allotment Letter
Download the Allotment Letter issued to you. Check all the details on it and print it. You need to carry Allotment Letter for further process. Hence, you should keep the Allotment Letter safe. This is an important document. Make sure you check all the details before printing of Allotment Letter.
Step 4: Reporting
candidates need to report at the university for the counselling process. The Allotment Letter consists of details about Time and Venue. You need to report right to the given venue. Candidates are required to report in person. Otherwise, you can’t proceed further with the admission process. A team of experts or faculty will conduct the counselling process. If you have any doubt regarding anything, feel free to ask them. Reach there with all the documents needed. Documents are required for verification purpose. In the end, students need to pay the fee according to their course. The fee structure varies from course to course.
Documents Required For Rajasthan LEEP Counselling, Seat Allotment
University verifies the documents first before granting admission into courses. The candidate, therefore, needs to carry all the important documents with them. Following is the list of documents to keep for counselling.
- Rajasthan LEEP Counselling Seat Allotment Letter
- Mark Sheet of all the qualifying exam
- Passport Sized Photograph (latest)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate, if required
- Photo Id for example Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, Passport etc.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Counselling Seat Allotment Instructions
Students must know certain things before attending the counselling session. Here is the list of things to take care of, have a look at it.
- Candidates have to report in person to the Counselling Centre. University assigns time and place. You need to be on time. If candidates not present, he/ she cannot proceed further. Non-appearence disqualifies the candidate from Admission Process.
- University only allows representatives of in rare circumstances. The representative must have a photo id of the candidate.
- Do carry Credit or Debit card for payment of money.
- Those students who did not find their name in first counselling need not to worry. University conducts more than one counselling. However, it depends on how many seats are available and course of course.