Rajasthan ITI Result 2020: The Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan is the official authority that releases the Rajasthan ITI Result. In order to download the NCVT ITI result of DTE Rajasthan, the candidate must visit the official website. Furthermore, only those candidates will be able to access the result who successfully registered themselves.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The ITI Result Of Rajasthan is released in the form of a Rajasthan ITI merit list. It will be in a PDF format. The merit list is prepared by the examination authority on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the exam. Furthermore, it will be uploaded on the official website in an online mode. Therefore, candidates are advised to download it for future purposes. As it will be required during the Rajasthan ITI Admission Process.
The candidates will be able to check the merit list by using their number & date of birth. The candidate whose name appears in the Rajasthan NCVT ITI merit list will further be eligible for the Rajasthan ITI Counseling session. They will further get admission to the Industrial Training Institute in the state of Rajasthan for the academic year 2020-2021. In order, to know more about the Rajasthan NCVT ITI Result, keep on reading the article.
ITI Result In Rajasthan Download Dates 2020
The candidates who appeared for the Rajasthan ITI Examination must keep themselves updated with the important dates of the ITI result in Rajasthan. therefore, we have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
|Rajasthan ITI Result 2020||Tentative Dates|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||July 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||July 2020|
|First Seat Allotment||July 2020|
|Second Seat Allotment||August 2020|
The candidates can also Rajasthan ITI Result 2019 Schedule below.
Steps To Download The ITI Result Of Rajasthan 2020
In order to access the ITI result in Rajasthan, candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have mentioned the guidelines to download the NCVT ITI result below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website.
- Then, click on the Rajasthan ITI NCVT Rank Card link.
- The candidate will be redirected to a new page, wherein he/she must provide their basic credentials
- They must log in by entering their username, password & security code.
- Then click on submit.
- The ITI Result Of Rajasthan will appear.
- The candidates must download & save the DTE Rajasthan ITI NCVT result for future purposes.
Rajasthan ITI Counselling 2020
The counselling process begins once the result is declared. The candidates whose name appears in the DTE Rajasthan ITI merit list are further called for the counselling process. The candidate whose name does not appear in the merit list, will not be eligible to attend the counselling process. In order to participate in the counselling, the candidates must be on time. The authority will not entertain any candidate who appears late for the counselling. Therefore, candidates must be punctual in nature.
Also, the request for the change of time & date of the DTE Rajasthan ITI counselling will not be entertained. Furthermore, the candidates must carry valid documents to get them verified. Any invalid document will lead to admission cancellation. After the counselling process gets over, the candidates will be allotted seats. They must subsequently report to the allotted college on time in order to get admission. This is the last stage of the Rajasthan ITI Admission process.
More Information Related To The ITI Result of Rajasthan 2020
The candidates must keep certain points in mind whilst accessing the ITI result. We have mentioned a few of them below.
- The result will be released in the form of a Rajasthan merit list. The candidates will be able to download it in a PDF format.
- In order to download the result, the candidates must visit the official website. Subsequently, they must provide certain information in order to download the ITI result 2020.
- The candidates who meet the required percentage of marks will have their name in the merit list. They will further be called for the counselling procedure.
- During the Rajasthan ITI counselling round, candidates must make sure to carry valid documents.
- Also, the candidates must download and save the result for future purposes, as it will be required for the subsequent admission proceedings.