PDPU B.Tech merit list has been declared. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) is providing PDPU Admission 2020 to candidates for the B.Tech course on the basis of JEE Main scores. The Application form for PDPU 2020 is available from 13th December 2019. Candidates can apply for the admission of PDPU 2020 till the 25th of June 2020. Applicants need to submit their class 12th marks along with the application form until the second week of June 2020. A merit list will be prepared after submission of Class 12th marks and PDPU 2020 counselling will be organized on the basis of this list for allotment of seats. Read the article to get more information about the PDPU Admission 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
PDPU B.Tech Merit List 2020 Declared
PDPU Admission Important Dates 2020
Below are the dates related to PDPU Admission 2020.
|Commencement PDPU Admission Process (B.Tech) 2020||13th December 2019|
|PDPU Application Form last date||25th September 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit Class 12th marks||—|
|Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission Office for admission on NRI Seats||—|
|Release of Provisional Merit list||Released|
|Admission Counselling (All India seats) Starting From||—|
|Commencement of 1st Semester Classes||—|
PDPU Admission Criteria 2020
To appear for PDPU Admission 2020, applicants must fit into the PDPU Eligibility Criteria 2020 and they need to fill the application form only after checking if they are eligible or not. The eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Interested candidate must hold citizenship of India.
- The applicant must have completed class 12th from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- It is important that the candidate has qualified JEE Main 2020.
- The candidate belonging to SC/ST category must have obtained 40% marks in their board examination while the general category candidate must have secured 45%
PDPU Admission Process 2020
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University will provide admission which will depend on three major processes:
- GUJCET 2020 – 50% seats will be reserved for the qualified candidates of GUJCET 2020 which is a state-level engineering entrance examination.
- All India Seats – 35% seats are reserved under PDPU for the qualified candidates of JEE Main 2020.
- NRI Seats – 15% seats are reserved for the NRI candidates. The application process, fees, and eligibility criteria are totally different for these candidates.
PDPU Reservation Criteria 2020
PDPU reserve seats for various categories in advance and if candidates meet the reservation criteria then they will be allotted seats according to their quota. The reservation quota is mentioned below:
|Female Candidates (under GVSS)||10%|
PDPU Admission Procedure 2020
The PDPU Admission form is available from 13th December 2019. The last date to fill the form is 25th May 2020. To fill the Online Application form of PDPU 2020 candidates must follow the simple steps:
For successfully submitting the PDPU Application form 2020, candidates need to pay an application fee which is as follows:
- Applicants who have cleared their class 12th from the institutions located in Gujarat have to pay an application fee of Rs. 350.
- Applicants who have passed their class 12th from the institutions located in Gujarat have to pay Rs. 500 as an application fee.
Uploading of Scanned Images
The next step that follows after payment of registration fees is uploading the scanned image of required certificates and testimonials in the specified format given by the authorities in the application form of PDPU 2020.
Order of Branch Preference
Candidates need to select the order of preference which they need to study in the online application form of PDPU 2020. The preference is as follows:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communication
PDPU Admission 2020 – Fee Structure
To pursue B.Tech from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, the candidates need to pay a suitable amount of money :
|PDPU 2020 Admission Fees||Fee Structure (Subject to Change)|
|Tuition Fees (for each semester)||Rs. 1,02,000|
|Training and Placement Facility (for each semester)||Rs. 1000|
|Student Welfare Fund (for each semester)||Rs. 3000|
|Insurance Charges (per year)||Rs. 2000|
|University Enrollment Fees (for each semester)||Rs. 3000|
|Library Deposit (can be Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|
|Security Deposit (can be Refundable)||Rs. 3000|
NOTE: Rural/Civic and Social Service Internship Expense of Rs 2000 in the 2nd semester and Industrial Orientation Expense of Rs 7500 in the 4th semester need to be paid separately.
PDPU Merit List 2020
PDPU Merit List 2020 will be based on the JEE Main 2020 scores which will be released by the admission authority on 8th June 2020 in online mode. The list will contain the names of applicants with their All India Rank in JEE Main 2020 from highest to lowest order based on the scores obtained. Only those candidates will be called for counselling whose names will be listed in the Merit List and then they have to download their counselling letter from the official website of the university. After the letter has been downloaded, applicants must take the printout of it to carry it along at the time of counselling.
Check PDPU Cut-off 2020
PDPU Counselling 2020
Once the selected candidates have been issued with the Counselling letter they can attend the counselling procedure at the respective venue on the mentioned date and time specified in the letter. Counselling of PDPU 2020 will start after the submission of forms. The candidate needs to be registered first in person at the counselling venue after which verification procedure will start for which applicants must carry their documents with them. To confirm the seats, selected candidates will be provided with the provisional letter after which they have to pay the fee which is required to confirm their admission to the university. During the counselling process of PDPU Admission 2020, aspirants are advised to carry the below documents with them:
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- JEE Main Score Card 2020
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST category candidates
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1,26,000 in name of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University” which will be payable at Ahmedabad. Only Demand Draft will be accepted, not any other mode of payment will be accepted.