Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University will avail the PDPU Application Form 2019 from the third week of June 2019 for candidates who are seeking admission in the B.Tech courses. Candidates can access the application form from the official website within the given timeline and date specified by the BAC – PDPU. PDPU admission will be based on All India Seats for which 35% seats are allotted to candidates and the registered candidates will be selected based on JEE Main 2019 scores. Before starting to fill a PDPU Admission Form 2019 candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria set by the Admission Authority. The last date to fill the form will be in the first week of June 2019 and along with the form, candidates have to submit their class 12th mark sheet also. PDPU will offer 780 seats in total to candidates out of which 273 seats are reserved for the eligible applicants of All India.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also,Check PDUPU Merit List 2019
PDPU Admission Form 2019 Date
The tentative dates related to the PDPU Admission Form 2019 are decided and declared by the University and, candidates who desire to take admission in B.tech course under PDPU must be aware of these dates. Applicants are advised to fill and submit the application form of PDPU 2019 on or before the last date given for filling and submitting the form respectively. Below are some of the important dates:
|1||PDPU Application Form 2019 Release date||Third week of April, 2019|
|2||Last to submit the Application form||First week of June, 2019|
|3||Last to submit the Class 12th Mark sheet||First week of June, 2019|
Procedure of PDPU Admission Form 2019
To fill PDPU Application form 2019 candidates must follow the simple steps:
For successfully submitting the PDPU Application form 2019, candidates need to pay an application fee which is as follows:
- Applicants who have cleared their class 12th from the institutions located in Gujarat have to pay application fee of Rs. 350.
- Applicants who have passed their class 12th from the institutions located in Gujarat have to pay Rs. 500 as an application fee.
Uploading of Scanned Images
The next step that follows after payment of registration fees is uploading the scanned image of required certificates and testimonials in the specified format given by the authorities in the application form of PDPU 2019.
Order of Branch Preference
Candidates need to select the order of preference which they need to study in the online application form of PDPU 2019. The preference is as follows:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communication
PDPU Seat Matrix 2019
There are total 780 seats which need to be filled for the respective course. The seat matrix for different branches is tabulated below:
|Information and Communication||120|
The below-listed instructions should be kept in mind regarding the PDPU Admission Form 2019;
- The application form is same for all the branches of B.Tech course.
- After the successful submission of PDPU 2019 Admission form candidates will receive an email containing username and password which will be used to enter marks in the paper-1 of JEE main 2019 and HSC result
- Candidates need to provide their personal and family details, educational details and details of JEE Main Admit Card and score obtained.
- The candidate is solely responsible for their unique username and password and they should not share them with anyone. If it is misused by any other person then the authority will not be responsible for it.
- Applicants need to upload the scanned image of class 12th Mark sheet and JEE main Admit Card 2019
- The applicant can upload their JEE Main score of paper 1 from the 27th June 2019 on the official website by using their username and password.
- To start the application process candidates should click on the “I Agree” button and they should not go back or refresh the page at the time of processing.