The OUCET 2019 Rank Card will be announced by the Osmania University, after the successful completion of the exam. The result of Osmania University Common Entrance Test has been announced online, at oucet.ouadmissions.com. The candidates can check their result and download Rank Card from the link below. To check OUCET 2019 Rank Card candidates will have to enter hall ticket and date of birth. The candidates qualified as per the OUCET Rank Card 2019 will be called for the counselling and seat allotment. Check more details about OUCET 2019 Rank Card and more from this page.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
OUCET Rank Card 2019
Candidate can check their rank card of OUCET 2019 from the official website. The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to exercise options through web upon which the provisional allotment of admissions to qualified candidates will be made through a process of web based counselling.
|Commencement of Entrance Tests from||First week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||First week of July 2019|
How to Check OUCET Rank Card 2019?
The candidates can check the Rank card of OUCET 2019 by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of OUCET 2019 or the link given on this page.
- Then, the candidates will have to enter Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Search’ button.
- Your score and rank will be displayed on the screen
- Save and print the OUCET Rank Card 2019 for further admission process.
After downloading the OUCET Rank Card, the candidate will be required to affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided and get itself attested. Without the rank card, no candidate is allowed for certificate verification. Also, the candidates will have to make sure that it is carried in good condition, with a clear photograph.
OUCET 2019 Rank Card: Tie Breaking Process
The candidates will be admitted into a course/subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned OU Common Entrance Test subject to rules of reservations. The reservation criteria is given below but the rank of the candidates will be determined on the basis of the score secured in the OUCET 2019 exam.
Tie Breaking: If during the rank calculation, the rank of two or more candidates collide then the following method will be used to resolve the tie.
- marks secured in Part A of Common Entrance Test
- age of the candidate (senior in age getting higher priority)
- percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
Further Admission Process for OUCET 2019
The eligible candidates will be admitted to different courses based on web counselling on the basis of web counselling provisional list will be made. Those candidates who are allotted provisional admission have to go through the certificate verification along with original certificate and two sets of xerox copies.
Following are the list of Documents that are to be carried at the time of verification:-
- Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
- Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Transfer certificate Of the Last Institute.
- Original certificate of Qualifying Examination (If not issued than Provisional certificate).
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Secondary School Certificate / 10th Std. Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If belonged to any reservation)
- Income Certificate
- Certificate (Sports, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Armed Personnel, Teacher, Laboratory Assistant categories)
Reservation Criteria for OUCET 2019
The reservation in Osmania University will be done as follows:
|Local Candidates(belonging to local area)||85%|
|Schedules Caste (Total Seats Available)||15%|
|Group D||7% (Subjected To Court Decision)|
Note: In addition to qualifying in the common entrance test, the candidates must fulfill other eligibility conditions specified for the course in which he/she seeks admission.