OUCDE 2019: Osmania University was established in 1917 and it was named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan. It is the 7th oldest university in the country and 3rd oldest in South India. Osmania University is re-accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (an Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission) as ‘A’ Grade University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Osmania University offers admission to various U.G., P.G., P.G. Diploma distance education program. The Admission process is direct for UG courses but for MBA & MCA admission is based on the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). For Admission into P.G. Diploma, no entrance exam will be conducted. Students from all over India as well as from abroad are eligible for admission. The admission will be given to the candidates who fulfil the requisite conditions of eligibility mentioned for the course on the first come first served basis.
Important Events and Dates Regarding the OUCDE 2019
The candidates planning on applying for the admission to Osmania University will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The officially released schedule will provide all the important dates which must be followed and will be important for the admission procedure. Candidates are advised that they must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important dates and events. Once the official schedule will be available, the applicant will have to save and download it so as not to miss any of the important dates and events.
The tentative schedule of OUCDE 2019 is available in the tabular format below. The officially released dates will be available, once it is announced by the University.
|Issue of Notification||July 2019|
|Date of Commencement of online application||July 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application||Without late fee – September 2019|
|With late fee of Rs.500 – September 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||September 2019|
OUCDE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Admission in U.G., P.G., MBA & MCA – 2019
Candidates interested in admission into UG, PG, MBA & MCA can check about course details, eligibility and selection criteria from the table below.
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)|| |
Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
Admission will be granted on First Come First Serve Basis (Direct Admission)
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)|
|Masters of Arts (M.A.)||Graduation in relevant subject|
|Masters of Commerce (M.Com.)||Students with B. Com degree are eligible to apply.|
|Masters of Science (M.Sc.)||B.A. / B.Sc. Degree in relevant subject|
|Masters in Computer Application (M.C.A.)|| |
Graduation degree with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
ICET – 2018
|Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)|
For Admission into P.G. Diploma – 2019
|P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics (1 year)||B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Tech /BE / M.Tech / MBBS / BDS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS / B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 50% of Marks|
|PG Diploma in Mathematics/English Language Teaching/ Business, Management (1 year)||Graduate of any faculty|
|PG Diploma in Town & Country Planning|
|B.A., or B.Sc., Degree with Geography as one of the three equal optionals, B.Arch., or B.E., (Civil Engg.), M.A., or M.Sc., (Geography) and M.Sc., (Geoinformatics) or any other equivalent degree including post graduation|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications|
|Graduate of any faculty|
OUCDE 2019 Application form
The University will release the Application Form in an online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates will get instant confirmation after the Application form submission through email and SMS. There is provision for Payment on Registration fee online through Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking by using an online payment gateway.
Online OUCDE 2019 Application form submission procedure
- For online application form filling visit website www.oucde.net
- For new admissions click on “New Admission”
- You will navigate to the Admission page.
- Click on the course for which you are seeking admission.
- New Users, click on the “New Applicant Registration button”.
- If already registered then simply login to the website.
- Read the instructions carefully, select the checkbox & click on the button “Register now”.
- Fill the registration form and proceed to pay the registration amount.
- Enter your Name & Date of Birth as per SSC/10th certificate.
- Provide valid contact number & email id for future communication.
- Pay the Registration fee through Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
- Registration amount is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After payment, Registration ID will be generated.
- Click on the “Proceed to Fill Application Form” to upload photo and signature.
- Do not disclose Registration ID, keep it with you till application form submission.
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- File format of image should be JPEG or JPG.
- File format should not exceed 40kb.
- Photo uploaded will be used for ID card, Hall Ticket and Memos.
- Filling of OUCDE 2018 Application form
- Select course and course combination properly.
- Check your eligibility for the selected course carefully.
- Check all the information filled and submit the form.
- Confirmation, Printout and Instruction to the further process
- After submission of your OUCDE application form, you are navigated to the confirmation page.
- For final confirmation of your Admission, you have to visit PRGGCDE for certificate verification
- After registration, proceed to PGRRCDE with all Original Certificates and one set of Xerox copy within 15 working days.
- After verification of your certificates, you have to pay the prescribed fee through online payment to complete the Admission Process.
- Admission Ticket will be generated after the completion of payment(course fee).
OUCDE 2019 Application / Registration Fee
Online submission of Osmania University OUCDE Application form will attract a charge of Rs. 300/- as registration fee. The Registration fee has to be paid through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card. Candidates who do not register themselves up to the last date will be charged Rs.500/- as late fee fine.
OUCDE 2019 Exam Pattern for MBA / MCA and Syllabus
Entrance examination will be conducted by the Osmania University only for the candidates seeking admission in MBA & MCA.
Following points will give general OUCDE 2019 exam pattern:
- Syllabus: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
- Total Questions: There will be 100 objective type questions in the test.
- Total Marks: The exam conducted will be of maximum 100 marks.
- Duration: 90 minutes will be allowed to solve the questions.
- Mode: Exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates should mark the correct answer in OMR sheet by using Blue / Black point pen.
OUCDE 2019 Marking Scheme and Test Pattern
The question paper consists of three sections namely Analytical ability, Mathematical ability, Communication ability. Each of these section has different contents. Candidates can check details from the below-mentioned table and the total number of questions from each content. It will help the candidate to manage their preparation time.
|Section||No. of Questions||Time Allowed|
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||10|| |
|Algebrical and Geometrical Ability||15|
|Business and Computer Technology||5|
OUCDE 2019 Admission Process
- Candidate first needs to fill the Application form from the University website and register himself/herself.
- For the final confirmation of Admission, the candidate has to visit Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500-007.
- Candidate should carry all the important documents related to Registration and Qualifying exam and carry one set of Xerox copy.
- The candidate has to visit Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University within 15 days from the registration date.
- The candidate has to pay the prescribed fee through online payment to complete the Admission process.
- Admission ticket will only be generated after payment of the course fee.
Fee Details of the Courses Under Osmania University
|S.No.||Course Name||Admission Fee||Tuition Fee( 2nd & 3rd)|
|1.||B.A.||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,500|
|2.||B.Com (General)||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,000|
|3.||B.Com (Computers)||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
|4.||B.Sc. (Aviation)||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 7,500||Rs. 7,500|
|5.||B.A (Language)||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,500|
|6.||B.B.A||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 6,000|
For MBA: Fee for MBA is Rs.7,500/- per semester.
For MCA: Fee for MCA is Rs. 12,000/- per year.
For P.G. in Diploma:
|Fee Details||I- Semester||II- Semester|
|Tution Fee||Rs. 5250/-||Rs.5250/-|
There is a fee concession of Rs.2000/- in each semester for PGDCA, to the Post Graduate students who are currently on rolls of any department of Osmania University (Campus and Constituent Colleges) including P.G.R.R. Centre for Distance Education. To claim concession, a candidate must enclose a study certificate from the respective college/department.
|Fee Details||I- Semester||II- Semester|