Odisha ITI Resut Merit List 2020: The Odisha ITI Result is proclaimed by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. It is released on the official website i.e. skill.samsodisha.gov.in. The candidates can subsequently also download the intimation slip at login by entering their mobile number. Once the candidate downloads the intimation slip, they will get an SMS on their mobile number. The authority releases the Odisha Merit list for candidates who registered themselves via Common Application Form (CAF). The applicants register themsleves in order to get Odisha ITI Admisison in any trade of any Gov. ITIs. Furthermore, to know more about the Odisha ITI Result/Merit List 2020, read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Odisha ITI Result/Merit List Important Dates 2020
The candidates who registered themselves via Common Application Form (CAF), will be able to view the Odisha ITI Result & Merit List. However, the candidates must foremostly, be aware of the important dates regarding the same. Therefore, we have mentioned the same below.
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Common Application Form (CAF) availability (Phase 1)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of June 2020|
|Submission of CAF by the nodal centre||1st week of June 2020|
|Deadline for validation of CAF||June 2020|
|Selection list release||2nd week of July 2020|
|The download of intimation letter||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting of selected candidates at ITIs||2nd to 3rd week of July 2020|
|Admission data updation selection in Phase 1||3rd week of July 2020|
|Common Application Form (CAF) availability (Phase 2)||3rd week of July 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of July 2020|
|Submission of CAF by the nodal centre||3rd week of July 2020|
|Deadline for validation of CAF||1st week of August 2020|
|Selection list release||1st week of August 2020|
|The download of intimation letter||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting of selected candidates at ITIs||1st to 2nd week of August 2020|
|Admission data updation selection in Phase 1||2nd week of August 2020|
|Admission data update||2nd week of August 2020|
|Phase 2 Spot Admission starts||2nd week of August 2020|
Steps To Access The Odisha ITI 2020 Result/ Merit List
In order to download the merit list of Odisha ITI, candidates must follow certain steps. The steps to be followed in order to download the ITI merit list are mentioned below.
- Once the candidate has submitted their institute copies, the are further checked by the SAMS Resource (ITI) by a team of professionals.
- Subsequently, the computer software processes all the applicants’ applications. It further finalizes a selection list for each ITI course, on the basis of merit, reservation, weightage & the applicant’s choice whilst filling the appliction form.
- Furthermore, the applicant will, receive an SMS notification regarding intimation letter & merit list on his/her mobile number. That is if they provided the conatct details on their CAF.
- In order to download the intimation letter & merit list, candidates must visit the official website.
- Primarily the candidate must visit the offcial website i.e. skill.samsodisha.gov.in.
- Furthermore, click on the “Odisha ITI Merit List 2020” link.
- Subsequently, the Odisha ITI Selection List will be downloaded in a PDF Format.
- The candidate can check the their rank and marks accordingly.
- Furthermore, the candidate will have to visit the particular ITI, on the date & time mentioned in order to take admission.
Documents Required For Odisha ITI Admission
The candidates must carry certain documents to the alloted ITI, in order to get admission. The list of document required are mentioned below.
- Intimation letter
- Original SLC/CLC certificate and mark sheet
- Category/caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Three color passport size photographs,
- Applicant Copy/ Common Application Form
- Other necessary documents
Odisha ITI Merit List & Result Intimation Details
The intimation will be sent to the candidate in the following manner mentioned below.
|Mode of Intimation||1st Selection List||2nd Selection List||Spot Selection|
|ITI Notice Period||√||√||√|
|Helpline No. (Toll Free): 155335 OR 1800-345-6770||√||√||×|