ITI Haryana Merit List 2019: Industrial Training Institute, Haryana announced the admission to the program for the eligible candidates. The admission to ITI Haryana 2019-2020 program is done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The details mentioned in the form should be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. ITI Haryana Merit List 2019 cum seat allotment is to be announced in fourth week of July. ITIHRY Merit List will be released on the official website of online.itihry.com. The Merit of ITI Haryana Cum seat allotment list contains all the required information required by the candidate for the further admission procedure. For more of the details of the ITI Haryana merit List 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ITI Haryana Admission 2019 @ online.itihry.com
ITI Haryana Application form to be released on the official website of the Institute: online.itihry.com. ITI Haryana admission 2019-2020 invites applications to be filled up the eligible candidates for applying to the program. The candidates were required to make sure that they have fulfilled the eligibility of applying to the program before proceeding to fill up for ITI Haryana Application for session 2019. The details mentioned in ITI Haryana Application form were to be valid and correct as the merit list of ITI Haryana 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
ITI Hry Allotment Letter 2019
ITI Haryana will also be releasing the allotment letter along with the Merit List on its official website. Candidates who successfully applied for the admission by filling up the application Form will be eligible to go through the Merit List. The Allotment Letter will provide the eligibility to appear for the counselling procedure. It should be noted by the candidate that the final seat allotment will be done only after the Counselling is conducted by the Institute. Only those candidates will be eligible to appear for the counselling whose names are mentioned in the Merit List. The final admission will be done after the document verification and the submission of the admission fee on the day of the counselling.
ITI Hry Merit List 2019 | online.itihry.com merit list
ITI Haryana Merit List 2019 will be published on the official website of the institute. Candidates interested in pursuing the technical education can apply for this course. The submission of the ITIhry Application Form 2019 is a first step towards the admission procedure which will be conducted by the Institute. Haryana ITI Merit List 2019 will be prepared as per the academic details provided by the candidate in the Application Form hence it should be noted that details mentioned in the Application form should be valid and correct. ITI HRY 2019 Merit List contains all the required information such as Name of the candidate, Merit secured by the candidate, Rank as provided by the committee, Gender, Category and the details regarding the Counselling procedure. Candidates should note that the mention of their name in the Merit List of ITIhry 2019 will not assure the final admission. The Final Seat allotment will be done only through ITI Haryana Counselling procedure 2019 for which only those candidates will be invited who have been mentioned in the Merit List.
Steps to download ITI Haryana Merit List 2019 from online.itihry.com
- Visit the Official website of ITI Haryana: online.itihry.com
- Click on the Link naming ITI Haryana Merit List 2019 of the Program you applied for.
- The Merit List HRYITI Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- ITI Hry Merit List 2019 mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure of ITIhry will also be available in the Merit List of ITI Haryana 2019. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the ITIhry will be releasing more ITI Haryana Merit List 2019 of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on ITI Haryana Merit List 2019
Go through the following details mentioned on ITI Haryana Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on ITIhry Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on ITI Haryana Merit List 2019 is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of ITI Haryana Merit List 2019
ITI Haryana Merit List is 2019 is prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria for the admission to ITIhry for session 2019 is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information in ITIhry application Form will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is in ITI Haryana is done through the Counselling Procedure of Haryana ITI where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required for Counselling Process
- Printout copy of Haryana ITI Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)