DET Odisha Diploma Merit List 2022: The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha, the official counselling authority, prepares a separate merit list based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Also, in September, the official authority will publish the merit list on the official website. Candidates who registered themselves for Odisha Diploma Admission 2022 must check the DET Diploma Merit List 2022 Odisha. No entrance exam is conducted for admission into diploma courses. On the basis of qualifying examination marks, the official authority prepares the merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, based on the Odisha Diploma merit list, the counselling will be conducted and seat to the preferred college is allotted to the registered candidates. The official authority publishes one “General Rank List” for all candidates seeking admission to DET Odisha Diploma Engineering/Technology courses.
DET Odisha Diploma Admission 2022 Dates
The below table contains the DET Odisha Diploma events 2022 date. The dates of the merit list publication & counselling of Odisha Diploma 2022 is provided below.
Admission (Spot Round)
|Result/Merit List declaration||Not declared yet|
|Reporting of candidates Private Institutions & admission||–|
Details Present on Odisha Diploma Merit List 2022
The Odisha Diploma Merit List 2022 contains the below-mentioned details. The candidate must check all the details carefully before taking the printout
- Name of the applicants
- Qualifying examination marks
- Cut-off percentile
DET Odisha Merit List 2022: Tie-Breaking Criteria
If one or more applicant scores the same marks in the qualifying examination, then to allot a particular rank in the DET Odisha merit list 2022, the official authority follows a procedure to break the tie.
- Semester Diploma in Engg./ Technology, Non-Engg. (Beauty Culture only) and Part-Time: Candidates having equal marks in qualifying examination, the candidates with a higher percentage of marks in mathematics will be placed at a higher rank. If the candidates have the same percentage of marks in Mathematics, the candidates having a higher percentage of marks in science will be placed at a higher rank. If the candidates have the same percentage of marks in science, then the candidates having a higher percentage of marks in English will be placed at a higher rank. For candidates having the same percentage of marks in English, the senior in age will be placed at a higher rank.
- Semester/ Year Diploma in Non-Engineering (Except Beauty Culture): For candidates having equal marks in qualifying examination, the candidates with a higher percentage of marks in English will be placed at a higher rank. For candidates having the same percentage of marks in English, the senior in age will be placed at a higher rank.
Steps to Download Odisha Diploma Rank List 2022
In addition, a separate Diploma merit list of Odisha 2022 is drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories. A separate merit list of all qualifying candidates for Non-Engineering courses is drawn. Candidates must follow the below-given steps to download the Odisha Diploma Merit List 2022.
- Click on the link “DET Odisha Admission 2022” here.
- Choose the appropriate category and click on it.
- A merit list in PDF format will appear on the screen.
- Check your name and download the diploma merit list 2022 Odisha for future use.
DET Odisha Diploma 2022 Counselling
DET Odisha Diploma Counselling result will be released by the authorities. The candidate will be able to register themselves by visiting the official website. The link to register for DET Odisha Polytechnic counselling will be provided here. During the counselling procedure, candidates must fill and lock the choice of colleges. Subsequently, based on the merit and choice filling, candidates are allotted seats. Furthermore, the merit listed candidate must report at the designated document verification centre within a specified date and time. The counselling schedule will release on the official website.
Document Required for Odisha Diploma Admission 2022
DET Odisha Diploma 2022 Applicants must report personally with the downloaded application form and registration slip at the time, date, and venue as per the schedule of e-Admission. He/ She is also required to produce the following original documents as applicable at the time of reporting at the NCC. The set of original documents required to carry is mentioned below.
- Pass certificate of High School Certificate (HSC) examination awarded by BSE, Odisha /10 standard examination certificate declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha in support of qualifying examination
- Mark sheet of HSC examination awarded by BSE, Odisha/10 standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha securing minimum marks as per the eligibility criteria
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST) from the competent authority issued in the proforma in Form-I / the prescribed format of the competent authority
- Sports Certificate issued/countersigned by the Director of Sports & Youth Services, Odisha or by the competent authority as declared by the Govt. from time to time.
- NCC certificate (A, B or C) from the appropriate authority (in case of candidates claiming reservation under NCC) Green Card of the parent issued by concerned CDMO (in case of candidates claiming seats under Green Card category)
- Certificate from the competent authority for reservation under Ex-Servicemen Quota
- Domicile of the candidate
- Medical fitness certificate from Government Doctor
- Annual Income Certificate
Documents to be Submitted for Odisha Diploma Admission 2022
- Final downloaded Seat Allotment Letter from the official website
- Fee deposit slip (institute copy) in respect of seat allotment
- Conduct Certificate and SLC / CLC from the institution last studied
- Recent passport size photographs duly attested
- Migration Certificate in case of candidates passing 10th standard examination from any Board other than Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
If you have any queries regarding DET Odisha Diploma 2022 Merit List & Counselling, please write the same in the comment box given below.