NERIST Application Form released for the session 2021-22. NERIST is the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology which provides higher education to the students in the field of science. Every year thousands of students apply for the institute but only a few make it. The official announcement has been made and the NERIST application process started at the official site. Successful completion of the form required steps like registration, filling the form, uploading the images, and payment of application fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NERIST 2021 Application Form Important Dates
The official announcement by the Institute regarding the 2021 procedure, released. Below are the important dates/months.
|Online Registration and Application Start||11th February 2021|
|End of Registration and Application||24th May 2021|
Things Required Before Filling NEE Application Form
Candidates were required to keep a few things ready before filling the application form
- A valid email. ID and a mobile no. to receive mail and SMS related to the application i.e registration, admit card, fee payment, etc. It notifies the candidates about the process.
- Recently scanned signature and color passport size photograph. Uploading file must be in the “JPEG/.JPG” format only and file size should not be more than 100KB. The photograph must be within 3.5 x 4.5 cm i.e 138 x 177-pixel
- Access to an online payment service such as:
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
How To Fill the NERIST NEE Application Form 2021?
In order to fill the application form, students had to register themselves. Once the registration was done, one could fill the form. The whole process of application form is divided into different sections.
- Visit the official site of the Institute or visit the link given at the time of the 2021 procedure.
- A home page of the Institute will appear in front of the screen
- Look for “News and Updates section” in the home page
- In that section search the link for the Application Form 2021
- Click on it and you will be direct to the new page
- Press on the “New Registration”
- Enter the Email.ID, Password, Confirm Password, Name of the Candidate, D.O.B, Sex, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile No. and Captcha.
- And click on ” SIGN UP “
Thus in contact details, messages will be sent which consist of the activation code sent by the Institute. Mind that the information filled during registration will not be changed further. So properly get yourself registered.
Activation and validation of registration
Following the above ways, one could easily register themselves. By successful submission of details, one received an email and the validation code was sent into registered mobile no.
- The email will have the activation link which the candidates have to confirm and complete the registration process.
- The account will not be active if candidates do not click on this activation link, so, do not forget this important step.
- Click on the activation link and enter the validation code sent to the registered mobile no.
- On successful validation, candidates will be allowed to login and directed to “My Application Section”
- Select the course of choice and start filling up the application form online.
Note: Not everyone can fill the form. So check the eligibility criteria as per the courses before filing the form. Password and the confirm password must be the same.
The account will not be active if candidates do not click on this activation link, so, do not forget this important step.
Steps To Fill The NEE Form
- Once registered, go for the “Sign In” or directly follow the “My Application Section”
- Enter the email ID and the password and the application form will be open
- Select the Programme type and Programme name and proceed
- The following form will appear in front of the screen. Enter the valid information asked in it related to personal and address details.
- Click the ‘Save and Continue’ Button
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature. ( Remember the file size and type mentioned above)
- Enter the “ Academic Details”
- Choose the “ Preferred examination centre”
- Then click on the review button
- Go through the details filled by you. If there is any kind of misinformation then correct it. This is because once the final submission is done by the candidates, no correction will be allowed further. No editing will be done afterward.
- Click the button “I CONFIRM THE ABOVE” & Click the “Confirm & Submit” button.
- Proceed to the payment option
- Application Fee
Once done with the application form, move forward to the payment option
Select The Payment Type
- Choose any “ one “ out of three option: a) Net Banking b) Credit card c) ATM-cum-Debit card
- Click on the proceed to pay
- Application fee is
Rs. 600/-+Payment gateway charges/bank transaction charges for SC/ST/PD candidates,
Rs. 1,000/-+Payment gateway charges/bank transaction charges for GENERAL/ OBC/
EWS candidates. Application Fee Paid is non-refundable/Non- transferable any case.
- Press the “Pay Now & Submit Application”
Once done with the procedure, one can take the print of form for future reference.