NERIST Application Form 2020: NERIST is the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology which provides higher education to the students in the field of science. Every year thousands of students apply for the institute but only a few make through it. Institute conducts the entrance exam for the selection of the students. There is no announcement as such about the NERIST application form 2020. Generally, the exam is called as NEE. However, tentatives dates are taken into account for the reference. So tentatively the application form will come out in January 2020. Read the article for more information about the Form, NERIST Admit Card, Exam pattern, etc. Keep yourself updated about NERIST 2020 through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NERIST Application Form Important Dates 2020
Since there is no official announcement by the Institute regarding the 2020 procedure, no exact date is there. Tentative dates are given so that the students can start preparing for the exam in 2020. Below are the important tentative dates/months.
|Events||Dates ( tentative)|
|Online Registration and Application Start||January 2020|
|End of Registration and Application||March 2020|
|Admit Card Available||April 2020|
|NEE-II and NEE-III Exam||April 2020|
|NEE-I Exam||April 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||May 2020|
|Counseling Procedure||July 2020|
The above table is just for the general reference. It is not the actual date/month. When the Institute will notify about the 2020 procedure, we will update you accordingly. Till then look into these dates/months and start preparing yourself.
The Things Required To Have Before Filling The Form
Candidates must keep these things ready before applying for the application form
1. A valid email. Id and a mobile no. to receive mail and SMS related to the application i.e registration, admit card, fee payment, etc. It notifies the candidates about the process.
2. Recent scanned signature and color passport size photograph. Uploading file must be in the “JPEG/.JPG” format only and file size should not be more than 100KB. Photograph must be within 3.5 x 4.5 cm i.e 138 x 177 pixel
3. Access to an online payment service such as:
a) Net Banking
b) Credit card
c) ATM-cum-Debit card
How To Fill NERIST Application Form
In order to fill the application form, students have to register themselves. Once the registration is done, one can fill the form. The whole process of application form is divided into different sections. Look into the article carefully and fill accordingly.
- Visit the official site of the Institute or visit the link given at the time of the 2020 procedure.
- A home page of the Institute will appear in front of the screen
- Look for “ News and Updates section” in the home page
- In that section search the link for the Application Form 2020
- Click on it and you will be direct to the new page
- Press on the “ New Registration”
- Enter the Email.id, Password, Confirm Password, Name of the Candidate, D.O.B, Sex, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Mobile No. and Captcha.
- And click on ” SIGN UP “
Thus in contact details message will be sent which consist the activation code send by the Institute. Mind that the information filled during registration will not be changed further. So properly get yourself registered.
Activation and validation of registration
Following the above ways, one can easily register themselves. By successful submission of details, one can receive an email and the validation code will be sent into registered mobile no.
- The email will have the activation link which the candidates have to confirm and complete the registration process.
- The account will not be active if candidates do not click on this activation link, so, do not forget this important step.
- Click on the activation link and enter the validation code sent to the registered mobile no.
- On successful validation, candidates will be allowed to login and directed to “My Application Section”
- Select the course of choice and start filling up the application form online.
Note: Not everyone can fill the form. So check the eligibility criteria as per the courses before filing the form. Password and the confirm password must be the same.
The account will not be active if candidates do not click on this activation link, so, do not forget this important step.
How To Fill The Form
- Once registered, go for the “ Sign In” or directly follow the “ My Application Section”
- Enter the email id and the password and the application form will be open
- Select the Programme type and Programme name and proceed
- The following form will appear in front of the screen. Enter the valid information asked in it related to personal and address details.
- click the ‘Save and Continue’ Button
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature. ( Remember the file size and type mentioned above)
- Enter the “ Academic Details”
- Choose the “ Preferred examination centre”
- Then click on the review button
- Go through the details filled by you. If there is any kind of misinformation then correct it. This is because once the final submission is done by the candidates, no correction will be allowed further. No editing will be done afterward.
- Click the button “I CONFIRM THE ABOVE” & Click “Confirm & Submit” button.
- Proceed to the payment option
- Application Fee
Once done with the application form, move forward to the payment option
Select the payment type
- Choose any “ one “ out of three option: a) Net Banking b) Credit card c) ATM-cum-Debit card
- Click on the proceed to pay
- Press the “Pay Now & Submit Application”
Once done with the procedure, one can take the print of form for future reference.