NDA Application Form 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released the NDA 1 application form on 30th December 2020. The last date to apply was 19th January 2021. Therefore, it is to be noted that the NDA Exam Application Form is released in an online mode only and no applicants will be able to fill the online form in an offline mode. The NDA I Application Form has to be filled in 2 parts. Hence, when the candidate proceeds to fill the UPSC NDA Application Form, he/ she will have to make sure that he/ she is eligible enough as per the prescribed criteria. Post the completion of filling all the mandatory details, he/ she will have to upload the mandatory documents. Additionally, the size of the documents has to be as per prescribed by the authority.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After that, the applicant submits the application form of NDA 2021, he/ she will have to pay the mandatory amount of fee. Additionally, while filling the application form, the candidates must make sure that they are not doing any mistake as the same cannot be varied afterward. The article below explains completely about NDA Application Form 2021.
- The Application Form has been released for the NDA 1 Exam.
NDA 2021 Application Form Date
The applicant, who wishes to apply for the entrance examination of NDA must keep himself/ herself updated regarding the NDA Exam Date 2021. Hence, the authority has announced the official dates. Therefore, the same are:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
NDA I Application Form Schedule
|Release of the official notification||30th December 2020|
|Release of the application form||30th December 2020|
|Last Date of the application form||19th January 2021|
|Withdrawal of the form||27th Jan to 4th Feb 2021|
|Release of the Admit Card||March 2021|
|Written Examination||18th April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||May 2021|
|SSB Interview||June 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||June 2021|
NDA II Application Form Dates
|Release of the official notification||To be notified|
|Availability of the Application Form||To be notified|
|Withdrawal Application Form||To be notified|
|Written Examination||To be notified|
|Release of the admit card||To be notified|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
|SSB Interview||To be notified|
|Final Result||To be notified|
How to Fill NDA Online Form 2021?
The application form of NDA I can be submitted by following certain steps. The step-wise procedure to fill NDA Online Form 2021 are:
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article.
- Hit on Click Here for PART I.
- A page holding the important instructions will reflect. Read all the instructions carefully and click on Yes.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the registration form. One will have to fill in the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Gender of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Name of the father of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Marital status of the applicant
- Do you belong to the minority?
- Fee Remission Allowed
- Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Line 3
- District/ City
- PIN Code
- Phone Number with Area Code
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Confirm E-Mail
- Alterative E-Mail
- Click on Continue.
- Enter further details in the registration form.
- Photo ID Card
- ID Card Number
- Confirm Photo ID Card Number
- Whether Student of Sainik/ Military School
- Whether son of JCOs/NCOs/Other Rank officers and studying in Sainik/Military School
- A section will appear carrying all the details entered in the form. If you wish to change anything, then scroll down and click on Update. If not, then enter the CAPTCHA code and click on I Agree.
- Post clicking on I Agree, the candidate will receive an SMS as well as e-mail id holding your application number. Therefore, one is advised to note down the same in order to get rid of the last-minute hassle.
- Print the slip.
- Click on Click here for Part II Registration.
- After that, the login section will appear for Part-II Registration. One will have to fill in the following details:
- Registration ID
- Date of Birth
- CAPTCHA Code
- Click on Submit.
- Pay the application fee.
- Chose the examination center.
- Upload the mandatory documents in the form.
- Agree to the Declaration.
- Submit the form and print the same for future purposes.
Documents to be Uploaded During NDA Registration
After the candidate fills the NDA I application form, he/ she will have to upload certain documents. Additionally, the documents, which are to be uploaded will have to be of the size as per the specified size by the authority. Therefore, the images, that are being uploaded must have a white background and the format must be either JPG or JPEG.
NDA 2021 Application Fee
Post completing all the above-mentioned steps, the applicant will have to pay the NDA Application Fee. Additionally, one can pay the fee through SBI Bank Challan/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The fee criteria are:
|ST/ SC/ NCOs/ Ors/ Sons of JCOs||Exempted|
Step-4: Print the Application Form for Future Purposes
After that the candidate completes all the previous steps, he/ she will be getting his/ her NDA Online Form 2021. Therefore, the applicant has to save and print an ample amount of copies of the confirmation page for future purposes. Furtherly, one must print the confirmation page on the A4 size paper.
NDA II Application Withdrawal Process
Students can also withdraw the NDA I Application Form if they do not wish to appear this year. The application withdrawal process will start from 27th January 2021 and will continue till 4th February 2021 (6:00 pm).
Important Instructions related to UPSC NDA Online Form 2021
- Union Public Service Commission released the application form of NDA I in an online manner.
- Additionally, the applicants, while filling the NDA Application Form, will have to make sure that they are entering the correct information. Furthermore, after submitting the form, no candidate will be able to change any detail in the application form at any cost. Therefore, one must note that he/ she must be very careful while filling the information as filling any wrong information can lead to the rejection of one’s candidature.
- Furthermore, while uploading the documents, the candidate must make sure that the size and the format of the documents are as per prescribed by the concerned authority, lest, the documents will not get accepted.
- The step of the payment of the NDA application fee is a must. Hence, without the same, the authority will not accept the application form.