MSBTE 2019 – Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) conducts and regulates diploma level technical education in the state of Maharashtra, India. Other than that, the examination body conducts half-yearly exams for the candidates enrolled in various technical courses in various colleges/institutes located in the districts of Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, and Aurangabad. The half-yearly exams are known as summer session Exams and winter session Exams. Recently, the authorities have released the summer 2019 Time Table for Institution-wise, course-wise, day-wise, and paper-code wise.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest: MSBTE Result 2019 Released
In this article, read all about the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai, its exam schedule, and summer session time table, winter session time table, MSBTE Application Form, Hall Ticket, Result, and other important details.
MSBTE has released the Insitute-Wise Proposed Time Table for the Winter Session. One must note that this exam schedule is tentative. The official time table will be released soon on the website of the authority.
MSBTE Application Form for Winter Session 2019 has been released on the official website. The candidate must fill the form before the due date.
MSBTE 2019 – Important Dates (MSBTE Time Table)
Candidates can refer to the MSBTE dates and Schedule. MSBTE Winter date sheet given is subject to changeability. However, any such change will be notified duly.
|1||Start applying for Summer Session Exam||13th August 2019|
|2||Last Date to apply for Summer Session Exams||7th-10th September 2019|
|3||Release of MBSTE Hall Ticket||Few days before the exam|
|4||MSBTE Exam Dates||14th November to 5th December 2019|
|5||Result will declare on||January 2020|
MSBTE 2019 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply for the examination by submitting an online application form. MSBTE aspirant will be able to start applying for diploma and polytechnic courses semester exams conducted by MSBTE 2019. The Application Forms will be available in the official website of MSBTE from 13th August 2019 till 7th-10th September 2019.
- Locate the link for ‘New Registration’ and enter in personal details such as Name, Email ID, interested course, address, and so on.
- Also, enter in academic credentials such as qualifying examination, year of passing the qualifying examination, details of percentage scored in the qualifying examination, and so on.
- It is advised to take utmost precaution while filling in the details.
- The details should be in sync with the candidate’s certificates.
- Even if there is facility of correction later on, it will be difficult to follow up on the procedures and correct every detail.
- Candidates, then, will be required to upload scanned images of the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The images should be uploaded clear and comprehensible.
- The image size and format should be in sync with the official instructions.
- Finally, candidate will be required to pay a certain amount as the Registration Fee.
- Candidates can pay via online payment gateway means through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or via offline means through generating a bank challan.
MSBTE 2019 Application Fee Details
Candidates, interested in appearing for the Examination, will be required to make the following amount of application fee payment. There is a fee relaxation for the reserved categories as well.
|S. No.||Categories||Fee Amount|
|1||General Candidates||INR 400|
MSBTE 2019 Hall Ticket
- Enrolling candidates will be asked to download a piece of the document known as Hall Ticket.
- The Hall Ticket will be crucial as it will be the unique identification document that will grant the applicants access inside the examination hall.
- The Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website of MSBTE.
- Authorities will be releasing the MSBTE 2019 Hall Ticket during February 2019 month.
- Hall Ticket will contain crucial information such as date and time of the examination and venue address of the examination.
- Candidates must make sure that the information given in the Hall Ticket is correct. If found any sort of discrepancy, candidates must immediately inform the concerned authorities.
- It is mandatory to bring the Hall Ticket to the exam venue along with an original and valid ID proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, and so on.
MSBTE 2019 Result
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE 2019) will be analyzing and declaring the MSBTE 2019 Exam Results through their official website. Candidates will be able to check the Results from the official website in January 2020. The Result will include scores of individual subjects and overall marks. To view and download the Result, candidates will have to go to the official website and locate the link for the result. The link will direct to a login panel, in which the candidate will have to enter in the login details, I.e. application number and password.
MSBTE 2019 Admissions
The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE Mumbai) aids students in grabbing admission to the diploma level technical courses in various colleges/institutes located in Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, and Aurangabad through Maharashtra Polytechnic Exam 2019. Candidates are admitted into 1 year and 2-year technical diploma programmes such as mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, and so on. Candidates are required to clear the MBSTE Exams in order to seek the diploma and polytechnic admissions in the state of Maharashtra.
The courses offered are Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Pharmacy, and Diploma in Hotel Management.
MSBTE 2019 – Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE Mumbai) decides the MSBTE Eligibility Criteria.
Check the MSBTE Eligibility Criteria below.
- A candidate needs to be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should at least have 17 years of age to apply for MSBTE polytechnic and diploma programmes. However, there is no particular upper age limit to appear for Maharashtra MSBTE 2019 Polytechnic Exam.
- Candidates should have cleared class 10 from any of the government recognized board such as CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, and so on.
- The minimum required percentage for clearing the qualifying exam is 35%.
- The aspirants should have studied Mathematics, Science, and English necessarily in their qualifying standard.
There is no special provision for reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and so on.