MIT WPU Application Form 2024 will be available on the official site of the university. The MIT WPU B.Tech application form will be available soon. The candidates who want to fill the form must look at the link provided in the article. MIT WPU provides U.G, P.G, and Professional Courses. For the B.Tech courses candidates just have to fill the application form. There is no entrance exam for the B.Tech courses. The selection of the candidates is based on JEE Main 2024 and MHT CET 2024 scores. After filling the application form, candidates just have to wait for the MIT WPU result. A list of the document is required while filling the MIT WPU application form Pune. Check the eligibility criteria, dates, the process to apply in the article given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MIT WPU Application Form Date
Candidates must be aware of the MIT WPU registration form dates so as they don’t miss to fill the form. Look at the important dates regarding MIT WPU online form given below:
|MIT WPU Registration Begins||Released Soon|
|MIT WPU Application Form Last Date||–|
|Final Date to pay the fees||–|
MIT WPU Eligibility Criteria 2024
In order to fill the form candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria. The candidates who will not fulfill the MIT WPU eligibility criteria, won’t be able to fill the MIT WPU form. Look at the eligibility criteria of the engineering courses
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
For the candidates from Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra are :
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from any board.
- English, Physics, & Mathematics as Compulsory Subjects and with Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or Technical Vocational subjects as one of the subjects
- 50% in PCM Group is the qualifying mark. (45% for Maharashtra Reserved category students)
Note: Candidates who have opted for technical / Bifocal/vocational subject, instead of chemistry are also eligible to apply.
Selection of the students is based on JEE Main 2024 score or MHT-CET 2024 score
B.Tech Courses (Lateral Entry)
Qualifying Marks & Exam: Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks. (45% SC/ST)
Selection Procedure: Maharashtra LEET
Qualifying Marks & Exam: 10+2 pass with minimum 50% marks and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology
The selection of the students is based on MT CET 2024
How To Apply For MIT WPU Application Form 2024?
In order to fill the application form, candidates have to follow a certain procedure. The steps are:
- Visit the official site of the MIT WPU i.e https://mitwpu.edu.in
- Locate the “Admission” and search for ” Apply for Admission”
- After this click on the “Undergraduate Programmes” (As example 2020 image is there)
- Click on the B.Tech and the application form link will be available.
- Fill the information such as Registration, Personal Details, Educational Details, and Payment.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee in order to complete the application process. For the B.Tech courses, the candidates have to pay Rs 1500 through an online mode such as debit card/credit card/ net banking.
Image Specification for MIT WPU Registration
Candidates have to be specific of the image file that they will be uploading while registering for MIT WPU Application. If the prescribed format is not followed then the application form will not be submitted.
|Photo||JPG, PNG||Max. 2 MB size|
|Signature||JPG, PNG||Max. 2 MB size|
Documents Required At The Time Of MIT WPU Registration
Candidates must prepare themselves with the documents required while filling the form. The list of documents needed are:
- SSC/HSC/ Diploma Mark sheet
- UG Mark sheet (for PG)
- PG Mark sheet/PG + M.Phil. Mark sheet (for Ph.D.)
- Entrance Examination Score Card
- Community Certificate
- Transfer/ Course Completion Certificate
If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below.