Bennett University is a private interdisciplinary research university located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh in the National Capital Region, India. It offers a variety of courses to students across India. University takes admission in UG & PG courses in the field of Engineering, Arts and Management. The selection of the students in B.Tech programme is done on the basis of:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Percentile Score in Best of JEE Main (January 2020) or JEE Main (April 2020)
- Or Merit Based on 10+2 Marks in specified Subjects (60%)
- Or NEET -2020 (for Biotechnology Program only )
Candidates have to apply online in order to participate in the admission procedure of the Bennett University Admission programme 2020. So there is no exam for this and students can apply online. Thus it depends on the marks of the students and course they are applying for, to get into Bennett University B.Tech admission 2020.
Bennett University, [BU] Noida Highlights
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC) & Bar Council of India|
|Campus Area||68 acres|
|Bennett University Address||Bennett University, Plot Nos 8-11, Tech Zone 2, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201310|
|Faculty to Student Ratio||1:18|
|Courses||Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctorate|
Bennett University B.Tech Admission Important Dates 2020
Candidates applying for the Bennett University must be aware of the important dates so that they must not miss any update regarding admission. Below is the table that shows the important dates.
|Submission of Benneth University Application Form||1st week of May 2020|
|Merit list release||In the month of June 2020|
|Counselling session||In the month of July 2020|
|Classes starts||3rd week of July 2020|
Benneth University B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the University, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Those who do not fulfill the criteria will not be able to participate in the admission procedure. The Benneth University Eligibility Criteria are:
1. The number of subjects in 10+2 Exams.
10+2 or its equivalent examination must be passed with a minimum 5 subjects (equivalence as defined by JEE Board). Candidates with 4 subjects in 10+2 classes are not eligible.
2. Minimum Educational Qualification and Year of Passing.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examinations in the year 2018 or 2019 or 2020. All candidates must produce the original copies of results latest by 31 July 2020.
3. Qualifying Subjects and Marks in 10+2 Exams.
(a) For B.Tech. Programs other than Biotechnology (Bio).
The candidate must obtain minimum of 60% aggregate marks in three subjects to include: (i) Physics, and Mathematics (Compulsory) and, (ii) One subject amongst Biology, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Electronics, Engineering Graphics/Drawing, Informatics Practice, Multimedia and Web Technologies, Information Technology, Statistics
(b) For B.Tech. Program in Biotechnology (Bio). The candidate must obtain minimum of 60% aggregate marks in three subjects to include: (i) Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology (Compulsory) and (ii) One subject amongst Agriculture science and technology, Biology/Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Electronics, Engineering Graphics/Drawing, Informatics Practice, Multimedia and Web Technologies, Information Technology, Statistics and Mathematics.
4. Age Limit
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1999 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
Benneth University Application Form 2020
- Benneth University Application Form is available both in online and offline mode.
- Candidates can apply for the University in an online mode through the official website of Benneth University. There is no separate application form for the NRI students.
- While filling the form, provide the valid email id and contact no. at the time of the registration.
- Those who fill the Benneth University Offline Form must be sent to the following address.
- Admission Section – Program Name
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II
Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- (can be paid online or through Demand Draft)
Bennett University 2020 Merit List
Once the application procedure is over, Bennett University 2020 Merit List will be published in the month of June 2020. The List will be out online separately for the various courses. Merit list for B.Tech course will be announced on the basis of percentile marks secured in JEE Main/ Class 12th examination or SAT score. Allotment of the seats in the programs is on the basis of preferences indicated in the application form strictly in order of merit.
The merit amongst valid applications received shall be drawn based on any one of following or best of the scores available at any given point of time to become eligible for offer/higher scholarship.
- Percentile scored in JEE Main Jan 2020 [excluding Biotechnology]
- Percentile scored in JEE Main April 2020 [excluding Biotechnology]
- 10+2 or equivalent examination (based on 3 specified subjects), duly normalized for state boards with respect to CBSE) for all Programs
- IB Boards predicted/Actual scores or Percentile Uniform marks in IGCSE for all Programs
- SAT Score for all Programs
- NEET %ile score for Biotechnology program
Along with the merit list, the University also releases the counselling schedule. Thus the selected candidates have to attend further counselling & admission rounds
Bennett University Counselling 2020
Soon after releasing the merit list, Bennett University 2020 held the Counselling procedure for the shortlisted candidates. Bennett University 2020 B.Tech Counselling will be held in the month of July 2020. The information regarding the counselling procedure will be sent through email. This is the reason why candidates must enter the valid email id and contact no. while registration process. Counselling letter contains a lot of information such as date, time, venue. Thus failing to reach the venue as per prescribed schedule will lead to cancellation of admission.
Bennett University Seat Intake 2020
The no. of seats at the University is divided as per the courses. A total of 800 seats are there for the engineering department. Seats differ as per the engineering courses. The segregation of the seats as per courses are given below:
|Computer Science Engineering||660|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||60|