State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is the conducting body of the MHT CET 2021. Candidates have to fill the MHT CET Application Form 2021 in an online mode by visiting the official site. The application procedure of MHT CET 2021 will tentatively take place in January 2021. MHT CET Online Form involves the process such as registration, filling the application form, uploading the images and payment of the application fee. Not all students can participate in the MHT CET 2021 as there is a limitation in terms of the eligibility criteria. So candidates must check the eligibility requirement before filling the application form.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
Candidates can apply for the MHT CET even after the closing date by paying a late fee of Rs. 500 up to a given time. MHT CET exam takes place in an online mode for admission to B.E/B.Tech courses offered by 342 participating institutes across the state of Maharashtra. Read the article given below to get the detail view of the MHT CET Application Process 2021.
MHT CET Application Form 2021 – Important Dates
Candidates willing to appear for the MHT CET 2021, must be aware of the important dates regarding the application procedure. Take the tentative dates into account as the official notification is not out. Keep the dates for the general reference until the official statement is not there. Check the dates given below.
|Start date of MHT CET Registration||January 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 2021|
|Last date to apply with an additional late fee of Rs. 500||March 2021|
|MHT CET 2021||April 2021|
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form. So candidates must check the eligibility requirement in order to fill the form. MHT CET authority is strict with the eligibility criteria for the students.
|Who can Apply?||Candidature of Maharashtra State, All India, Minority, NRI, Foreign Student or OCI or PIO and Jammu and Kashmir Migrant|
|Age Criteria||There is no age limit|
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed HSC or its equivalent examination. Appearing candidates of 2021 can also apply. Diploma holders are also eligible. B.Sc degree holders with Maths in class XII are also eligible to apply for MHT CET 2021.|
|Subjects To Be Qualified||Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects|
|Qualifying Marks||Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board/ University. SC/ST/OBC category candidates must have 45% and above in class 12.|
MHT CET Application Form – Important Points
- Candidates need to fill the form at one take.
- Make sure to fill only one form. Trying an attempt for the second form won’t be available. So enter the correct credential asked in the exam.
- Forms will be rejected if it is incomplete. So check and complete the form before the due date.
- One can cancel his/her application form online by login to the account and select Cancel Application option
- Candidates will not receive any refundable amount for the cancellation of the application form.
- There are two choices of center preference. Hence candidates must fill the center as per their convenience and preference.
Documents Required To Fill The MHT CET 2021 Form
Candidates require a lot of information relating to personal & education details in order to fill the form. Thus candidates must keep ready with the following documents.
- Valid Email Id and mobile number
- Valid Identity proof ( Aadhaar Card)
- Parent’s Email ld
- Domicile certificate of State
- Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Details of Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking for payment.
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Photo ID
|Scanned Images||File Size||File Format||Details|
|Photograph||15 to 50 KB||JPG/JPEG Format||Recent color passport size photograph with a light/ white background.|
|Signature||5 to 20 KB||JPG/JPEG Format||On a white sheet of paper with a black ink pen (not in capital letters).|
|Photo ID||15 to 256 KB||PDF Format||Photo Id Proof like PAN card/Passport/Bank Passbook with photograph/Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar, etc.|
- Other important certificates and details
How To Apply For MHT CET 2021?
There are various steps that the candidates have to follow in order to fill the application form.
Let’s Check the process in detail form
In order to register for the MHT CET 2021, candidates have to visit the official site (Link will be provided at the time of the event). Then click on the “Registration (For New Candidates)”. Details need to be filled are: email id, mobile no. of candidate, parents detail such as Father/Husband/Guardian name, D.O.B, gender, Username & password for login.
Login & password has to be entered by the candidates as per their choice. Descriptions regarding them are:
Specification of the Username
- Username should contain only alphabets and numbers
- Username should be greater than 4 characters and less than 15 characters.
Specification of the password
- Password Length should be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 20 characters.
- The password must contain at least 1 Uppercase Alphabet, 1 Lowercase Alphabet, 1 Number, and 1 Special Character.
Once the candidates create the username and password then login into the account.
Accept all the terms and conditions and proceeds towards the application form.
2. Fill The Application Form
Now the candidates have to fill the form by entering the details such as:
- Candidate’s Nane
- Father or Husband Name
- Candidate’s Last Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Mobile No. Of Candidate
- E-Mail ID of the Candidate
- Permanent Address
- Pin Code
Click on the option if the address is the same for permanent and correspondence address or fill the correspondence details separately.
- Are you an Indian national?
- Domicile certificate of the state
- Category of the candidate
- Caste Certificate
- PwD certificate (if any)
- J&k Migrant
- Total Annual Family Income
Account Details & 10th & 12th educational qualification
- Name of the account holder
- Name of the Bank
- Branch Name
- Type of Account
- Bank Account No.
- IFSC No.
10th Class Qualification Details
- Year Of Passing
- Percentage of Marks
- Name of the State of School
- District of the School
- Name of the Tulka in which the school is located
- Name of the school
12th Class Educational Qualification
- Appearing or appeared for the 12th board
- Name of the state where the school is situated
- Name of the school
Other Required Details
- Choose the subjects
- Select the mode of the question paper
- Specify the faculty (course)
- Select the two districts preference
Note: Check all the details mention in the application form. Do editing if required because, after payment of fees, application details will not be editable.
3. Upload Signature & Photograph
After filling the MHT CET application form, candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature & photograph. Make sure that the images should be in the given format otherwise it won’t be upload. The specification of the image is mention above (Check documents required to fill MHT CET 2021 section).
4. Pay The MHT CET Application Fee
After all the above process, candidates have to make the MHT CET application fee payment. One can pay the fee in an online mode through credit/debit card or internet banking. It is advised that candidates need to have the receipt of the fee payment for future reference.
Application Fee As Per Category
|Category||Application Fee (Without Late Fee)|
|Application Fee (For General Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrant)||800|
|Application Fee [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra||600|
|Application Fee for PWD candidates||600|
With Late Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee (With Late Fee)|
|Application Fee (For General Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrant)||800 + 500 = 1300|
|Application Fee [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra||600 + 500 = 1100|
|Application Fee for PWD candidates||600 + 500 = 1100|
Lastly, candidates need to take the print of the confirmation page for future reference. This is the proof in the visual that candidates have applied for the MHT CET 2021 process mainly done to avoid uncertainty.
MHT CET Application Correction Facility 2021
The concerned authority does not provide an MHT CET application correction facility to the students. Therefore candidates need to fill the form in one take with the correct credentials. Editing can only be done in the form until the final submission of the form. After making the payment, candidates won’t be able to have a modification in the form. Thus keep the required documentation ready beforehand and enter the correct details in the form.
How To Retrieve The MHT CET Username & Password?
Many times candidates forgot their username and password of MHT CET. This is the most important requirement in order to log in to the account. All the processes of the MHT CET 2021 will take place in an online mode. Thus if someone forgets his/her username or password then they won’t be able to access the account for admit card, result, etc. Therefore candidates get an opportunity to fix this solution. Lets us check the guidelines of retrieving the username & password.
What To Do If I Forget The Password Of MHT CET 2021?
- Visit the official site of MHT CET
- Locate & click on the link of “MHT CET 2021”
- Then one can view the link for ” Forgot Password” just below the login section.
- Enter the username
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no.
- Enter the OTP and new password and again enter the confirm password in the given space.
- In this way, password will be created
Check the detailed procedure with the visual below:
What To Do If I Forget The Username Of MHT CET 2021?
- Visit the official site of MHT CET
- Locate & click on the link of “MHT CET 2021”
- Then one can view the link for ” Forgot Username” just below the login section.
- Enter the Candidate’s First name, Candidate’s Middle (Father’s Name), Last Name/Surname, Mobile No., Candidate’s D.O.B (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Click on “Get the username”
- In this way, the Username will be generated.
MHT CET Application Form FAQs