MHT CET Application Form 2021: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is the conducting body of the MHT CET 2021 exam. The candidates have to apply for the MHCET Form 2021 before the last date in an online mode by visiting the MHT CET official website. The application admission procedure of MHCET 2021 will tentatively take place in May 2021. The MAHA MHCET Form involves the process such as registration, filling up the exam application form, uploading the images, and payment of the MAHA MHT CET 2021 Application Form Registration Fees via MHT CET Login. However, not all students can participate in the MHT CET 2021 exam admission as there is a limitation in terms of the eligibility criteria. So candidates must check the eligibility requirement before filling the MHCET form 2021.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
The candidates can apply for the online registration of the MHCET Form even after the last date by paying a late fee of Rs. 500 up to a given time. The MHT CET exam dates will be released on the official website & the exam will take place in an online mode for admission to B.E/B.Tech courses offered by 342 participating institutes across the state of Maharashtra. Read the article given below to get a detailed view of the MAHA MHCET Form login Procedure, Application Registration News, Fees Structure, Last Date To Apply, etc.
MHT CET 2021 Registration Form Latest News
The MHT CET Online Application Form Registration Will Begin Soon! Apply Here Before The Last Date.
MAHA MHT CET Application Form 2021 – Login Registration Dates
Candidates willing to appear for the MHT CET exam must be aware of the important dates regarding the application procedure. Take the tentative dates into account as the official notification is not out. Keep the dates for general reference until the MAHACET MHT CET official website doesn’t state otherwise. Check the MHCET Application Form last dates given below.
|Start date of MAHA MHT CET Registration Form||May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2021|
|Last date to apply with an additional late fee of Rs. 500||May 2021|
|MHT CET Exam||May 2021|
MAHA MHT CET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021
Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the application form of MAHA MHCET 2021. So candidates must check the eligibility requirement in order to apply for the registration form. MAHACET MHT CET 2021 authority is strict with the eligibility criteria for the students.
|Who can Apply?||Candidature of Maharashtra State, All India, Minority, NRI, Foreign Student or OCI or PIO and Jammu and Kashmir Migrant|
|Age Criteria||There is no age limit|
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed HSC or its equivalent examination. Appearing candidates of 2021 can also apply. Diploma holders are also eligible. B.Sc degree holders with Maths in class XII are also eligible to apply for MAHA MHT CET application form.|
|Subjects To Be Qualified||Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects|
|Qualifying Marks||Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board/ University. SC/ST/OBC category candidates must have 45% and above in class 12.|
MAHA MHCET Form 2021 – Registration Login Important Points
- Candidates need to fill up the MHT CET online exam application form at one take.
- Make sure to fill only one application form. Trying an attempt for the second form won’t be available. So enter the correct credential asked in the MAHA MHT CET exam.
- Registration Forms will be rejected if it is incomplete. So check and complete the MAHA MHCET form before the last date.
- One can cancel his/her MHCET form online by login to the account and select the “Cancel Application” option
- Candidates will not receive any refundable amount for the cancellation of the MHT CET application registration form.
- There are two choices of center preference. Hence candidates must fill the center as per their convenience and preference.
Documents Required To Fill Up MAHA MHT CET 2021 Online Exam Registration Application Form Login
Candidates require a lot of information relating to personal & education details in order to fill up the MAHA MHCET Form via Login. Thus candidates must keep ready with the following documents for MAHACET admission.
- Valid Email Id and mobile number
- Valid Identity proof ( Aadhaar Card)
- Parent’s Email ld
- Domicile certificate of State
- Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Details of Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking for payment.
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature & Photo ID
|Scanned Images||File Size||File Format||Details|
|Photograph||15 to 50 KB||JPG/JPEG Format||Recent color passport size photograph with a light/ white background.|
|Signature||5 to 20 KB||JPG/JPEG Format||On a white sheet of paper with a black ink pen (not in capital letters).|
|Photo ID||15 to 256 KB||PDF Format||Photo Id Proof like PAN card/Passport/Bank Passbook with photograph/Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar, etc.|
- Other important certificates and details
How To Apply Online For MAHA MHCET Form 2021?
There are various steps that the candidates have to follow in order to fill up the MAHA online exam application form registration of MHT CET entrance exam 2021.
Let’s check the process in detail form
1. MAHACET MHT CET Application Form Registration 2021 Login
In order to apply for the MHT CET Online Form, candidates have to visit the official website of MAHACET (cetcell.mahacet.org). Then click on the “Registration (For New Candidates)”. Details that need to be filled are: email id, mobile no. of candidate, parents detail such as Father/Husband/Guardian name, D.O.B, gender, Username & password for login.
Login & password has to be entered by the candidates as per their choice. Descriptions regarding them are:
Specification of the Username
- Username should contain only alphabets and numbers
- Username should be greater than 4 characters and less than 15 characters.
Specification of the password
- Password Length should be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 20 characters.
- The password must contain at least 1 Uppercase Alphabet, 1 Lowercase Alphabet, 1 Number, and 1 Special Character.
Once the candidates create the username and password then MHT CET login into the account.
Accept all the terms and conditions and proceeds towards filling the MAHA MHT CET online application form registration.
2. Fill The MAHA MHT CET 2021 Application Registration Form 2021
Now the candidates have to fill up the MHCET form by entering the details such as:
- Candidate’s Nane
- Father or Husband Name
- Candidate’s Last Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Mobile No. Of Candidate
- E-Mail ID of the Candidate
- Permanent Address
- Pin Code
Click on the option if the address is the same for permanent and correspondence addresses or fill up the correspondence details separately in the MAHACET Application Registration Form 2021.
Other MHCET Form Details
- Are you an Indian national?
- Domicile certificate of the state
- Category of the candidate
- Caste Certificate
- PwD certificate (if any)
- J&k Migrant
- Total Annual Family Income
Account Details & 10th & 12th educational qualification for MHT CET 2021 Exam
- Name of the account holder
- Name of the Bank
- Branch Name
- Type of Account
- Bank Account No.
- IFSC No.
10th Class Qualification Details For MHT CET 2021 Exam
- Year Of Passing
- Percentage of Marks
- Name of the State of School
- District of the School
- Name of the Tulka in which the school is located
- Name of the school
12th Class Educational Qualification For MHT CET 2021 Exam
- Appearing or appeared for the 12th board
- Name of the state where the school is situated
- Name of the school
Other Required Details For MHT CET 2021 Exam Form
- Choose the subjects
- Select the mode of the question paper
- Specify the faculty (course)
- Select the two districts preference
Note: Check all the details mention in the MAHA MHT CET Form. Do editing if required because, after payment of fees, application details will not be editable.
3. Upload Signature & Photograph
After filling up the MHCET Form 2021, candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature & photograph. Make sure that the images should be in the given format otherwise it won’t be upload. The specification of the image is mention above (Check documents required to fill up MHT CET online application form registration section).
4. Pay The MAHA MHT CET 2021 Application Form Registration Fees
After all the above processes, candidates have to make the MHT CET application form registration fees payment. One can pay the fee in an online mode through credit/debit card or internet banking. It is advised that candidates need to have the receipt of the fee payment for future reference.
MAHA MHT CET 2021 Application Form Fees As Per Category
|Category||Application Fee (Without Late Fee)|
|Application Fee (For General Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrant)||800|
|Application Fee [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra||600|
|Application Fee for PWD candidates||600|
With Late MHCET 2021 Application Form Registration Fees
|Category||Application Fee (With Late Fee)|
|Application Fee (For General Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrant)||800 + 500 = 1300|
|Application Fee [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra||600 + 500 = 1100|
|Application Fee for PWD candidates||600 + 500 = 1100|
Lastly, candidates need to take the print of the confirmation page for future reference. This is the proof in the visual that candidates have applied for the MHT CET 2021 process mainly done to avoid uncertainty.
MAHA MHT CET Application Form Correction Facility 2021
The concerned authority does not provide the MHT CET Exam Admission Registration Form correction facility to the students. Therefore, candidates need to fill up the online application form of MHCET in one take with the correct credentials before the last date. The editing can only be done in the form until the final submission of the form. After making the payment, candidates won’t be able to have a modification in the online form. Thus keep the required documentation ready beforehand and enter the correct details in the online form of MAHACET 2021.
How To Retrieve The MHT CET Application Form 2021 Username & Password?
Many times candidates forgot their username and password of MAHACET 2021. This is the most important requirement in order to log in to the account. All the processes of the MHT CET 2021 will take place in an online mode. Thus if someone forgets his/her username or password then they won’t be able to access the account for MHT CET admit card, result & counselling rounds. Therefore candidates get an opportunity to fix this solution. Lets us check the guidelines for retrieving the username & password.
What To Do If I Forget The Password Of MAHA MHT CET Registration Form?
- Visit the official website of MHT CET.
- Locate & click on the link “MAHA MHT CET 2021“
- Then one can view the link for ” Forgot Password” just below the login section.
- Enter the username
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no.
- Enter the OTP and new password and again enter the confirm password in the given space.
- In this way, the password will be created
Check the detailed MHCET Form Password Retrieval procedure with the visual below:
What To Do If I Forget The Username Of MAHA MHT CET Registration Form 2021?
- Visit the official website of MHCET
- Locate & click on the link of “MAHA MHT CET 2021“
- Then one can view the link for ” Forgot Username” just below the login section.
- Enter the Candidate’s First name, Candidate’s Middle (Father’s Name), Last Name/Surname, Mobile No., Candidate’s D.O.B (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Click on “Get the username”
- In this way, the Username will be generated.
Steps To Cancel The MHT CET Application Form Process 2021
In order to cancel the steps to cancel the application registration process of MHT CET 2021, the candidate must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official website of MHT CET 2021 (mahacet.org)
- Thereafter, they will enter the MHT CET Portal, wherein they must log in using their application number & password.
Subsequently, they must click on the “Cancel Application” option.
- Thereafter, a pop-up will appear on the screen. The candidate will be asked to enter their registered mobile number.
- Once the candidate enters the mobile number, they will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- The candidate must enter this OTP in order to confirm their request for cancellation of the MHT CET Application Form.
- Subsequently, the candidate must enter their cancellation remark & then click on the “Proceed” button.
NOTE: After the cancellation, the candidate can fill up a new MHT CET application registration form. However, this time, the candidate must make sure to fill in all the details with utmost care.
MHT CET Application Form Registration 2021 FAQs
In case of any queries related to MHT CET Application Form 2021, kindly write to us in the comment section below.