SRMJEEE 2019 Admissions Open for BTechApply Now!!
Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)Apply Now!!
Application Open for Amrita Univ B Tech AdmissionsApply Now!!
UPES Dehradun 2019 Admissions Open Apply Now!!

MHT CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is also known as Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test. This is a state level examination conducted annually by the Government of Maharashtra. MHT CET is taken by candidates to take admission to Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses offered by the Government, Government- aided, University managed and Unaided colleges/ Institutes of Maharashtra. Important dates related to the exam have been announced.

MHT CET 2018 is going to be conducted on 10th May 2018 in pen and paper-based offline mode. Aspirants can fill up the online application form that has been made available from 18th January 2018 until 25th March 2018. Applicants will be able to download the admit card from 24th April to 10th May 2018. It is also mandatory to fill in the Aadhar card details to get the admit card. Aspirants can get a clear idea of the exam related events from the table below:

Events Tentative Dates
Online registration and submission of application 18th January 201825th March 2018
Online registration and submission of application with late fee of Rs. 500 26th – 31st March 2018
Correction in the application form 4th week of April 2018
Availability of Admit Card 24th April to 10th May 2018
MHT CET 2018 Exam Date 10th May 2018
Submission of documents/ certificates 2nd – 3rd week of May 2018
Display of provisional answer key 4th week of May 2018
Display of final answer key 4th week of May – 1st week of June 2018
Declaration of Results On or before 3rd June 2018
MH CET 2018 Counselling 1st week of June 2018

Changes in the MHT CET 2018

  1. Class 11th syllabus will have only 20% weightage and the rest 80% weightage will be given to class 12th syllabus.
  2. DTE has increased the difficulty level of MH CET 2018. By this provision, the exam paper of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be at par with the level of JEE and the Biology paper will be equal to the difficulty level of NEET, that is conducted by CBSE.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *