Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List 2019: Admission into First Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology is granted based on class 10 marks. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is the official authority which conducts the Maharashtra Diploma Counselling. There is no entrance exam for the admission to the course. Counselling is through the Merit List. Merit List will mention SSC marks of the candidate. The Maharashtra Diploma Merit List 2019 is likely to release around the 3rd week of July 2019. Link to check and download the merit list will be provided here.
- Seat Reservation of Maharashtra Polytechnic
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Counselling
- Eligibility for Maharashtra Polytechnic 2019
- Seat allotment Maharashtra Polytechnic
- Online Form for Maharashtra Polytechnic 2019
Factors on which Maharashtra Diploma/Polytechnic Merit List prepared
There are various factors for the preparation of the Merit List:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Number of applicants
- Scored obtained by the applicants in SSC exam
- Educational board from which the applicant has passed.
- Cut-off marks set by the counselling authority.
Steps to download the Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List 2019
Registered applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps to check and download the Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2019.
- Click on the link “Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2019 Merit List”.
- Enter valid login credentials.
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List 2019 will display on the screen.
- Check all the details on the merit list carefully.
Details Mentioned on the Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List 2019
Candidates must check the details mentioned on the merit list carefully.
- Name of the applicants
- Merit Number
- SSC scores
The Highlight of Maharashtra Diploma Admission 2019
(1) Assignment of Merit Number
All the eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) shall be assigned a merit number. The Merit List is form on the basis of the marks in qualifying exam.
(2) Change of Marks due to verification
If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Appropriate Authority or Board, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives prior on the day of display of final merit list. Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility. -While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted, –
i) The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to nearest integer. i.e. if the percentage of marks comes out to be 44.50% to 44.99% then it shall be rounded to 45% and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 44.01% to 44.49% shall be rounded to 44% for deciding the eligibility.
ii) In case the maximum marks in an individual subject is other than 100, convert the marks out of 100 for individual subject without rounding, If sum of the converted marks of individual subjects without rounding off works out to be a figure with fraction then fraction up to two decimal places shall only be considered for calculation of percentage of marks considering maximum marks as 300 and, If the percentage comes in fraction, then rounding off shall be done as above to decide the eligibility.
iii) If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC, Diploma or its equivalent examination, the Candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into equivalent marks from the concerned Competent Authority or Board at the time of submission of Application Form. The eligibility shall be decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
iv) If the candidate reappears for the qualifying exam in all the subjects, the authorities will accept the marks in the latest exam.
(3) Assignment of Merit Number for various Courses
(a) For Admission to First Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology.-
The merit list of the Eligible Candidates is on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks in SSC (including additional marks, if mentioned in mark sheet) or any other criteria.
Go through the points in case of a tie between two or more candidates:
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject Mathematics at SSC
- Marks in the subject Science at SSC
- High Score in the subject English at SSC
- Passing marks HSC Science
- Score in HSC with Minimum Competency Vocational Course
- Passed ITI Trade of 2 Years duration
- Intermediate Grade Drawing examination.
To ask any questions related to this topic, write the same in the comment box given below.