Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List 2019: Admission into First Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology is granted based on class 10 marks. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is the official authority which conducts the Maharashtra Diploma Counselling. No entrance test is conducted for admission to first-year diploma courses. Counselling is conducted based on the merit list. Merit List is prepared based on the SSC marks. The Maharashtra Diploma Merit List 2019 is likely to release around the 3rd week of July 2019. Link to check and download the merit list will be provided here.
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Seat Reservation
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Counselling
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Seat Allotment
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form
Factors on which Maharashtra Diploma/Polytechnic Merit List prepared
There are certain factors on which the merit list is prepared and they are as follows:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Number of applicants
- Scored obtained by the applicants in SSC exam
- Educational board from which the applicant has passed.
- Cut-off marks set by the counselling authority.
Steps to download the Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List 2019
Registered applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps to check and download the Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2019.
- Click on the link “Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2019 Merit List”.
- Enter valid login credentials.
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details on the merit list carefully.
Details Mentioned on the Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List 2019
Candidates must check the details mentioned on the merit list carefully.
- Name of the applicants
- Merit Number
- SSC scores
The Highlight of Maharashtra Diploma Admission 2019
(1) Assignment of Merit Number- All the eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) shall be assigned a merit number. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at qualifying examination.
(2) Change of Marks due to verification- If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Appropriate Authority or Board, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives prior on the day of display of final merit list. Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility. -While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted, –
i) The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to nearest integer. i.e. if the percentage of marks comes out to be 44.50% to 44.99% then it shall be rounded to 45% and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 44.01% to 44.49% shall be rounded to 44% for deciding the eligibility.
ii) In case the maximum marks in an individual subject is other than 100, convert the marks out of 100 for individual subject without rounding, If sum of the converted marks of individual subjects without rounding off works out to be a figure with fraction then fraction up to two decimal places shall only be considered for calculation of percentage of marks considering maximum marks as 300 and, If the percentage comes in fraction, then rounding off shall be done as above to decide the eligibility.
iii) If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC, Diploma or its equivalent examination, the Candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into equivalent marks from the concerned Competent Authority or Board at the time of submission of Application Form. The eligibility shall be decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
iv) If the Candidate reappears for the qualifying examination with all subjects, then the marks obtained in the latest examination shall only be considered.
(3) Assignment of Merit Number for various Courses-
(a) For Admission to First Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology.- The merit list of the Eligible Candidates shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks obtained at SSC (including additional marks, if mentioned in mark sheet) or as per any other criterion as may be specified from time to time.
Provided that, in case of tie, the relative merit of Candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below:-
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject Mathematics at SSC
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject Science at SSC
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject English at SSC
- Passing HSC Science
- Passing HSC with Minimum Competency Vocational Course
- Passing ITI Trade of 2 Years duration
- Passing Intermediate Grade Drawing examination.
To ask any questions related to this topic, write the same in the comment box given below.