Maharashtra Polytechnic Important Dates 2020: The schedule for Online Application and display of Merit Lists of Maharashtra Diploma 2020 is provided in this article. Students who are interested in participating in the Maharashtra Diploma Counselling 2020 must register online within scheduled date and time mentioned below. Students are advised to check the Maharashtra Diploma Eligibility Criteria before applying for the admission. Read the article to know more about the important dates of Maharashtra Polytechnic 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Eligibility for Maharashtra Polytechnic
- Merit List Maharashtra Polytechnic
- Online Form Maharashtra Polytechnic
Maharashtra Polytechnic Dates 2020
Here we provided all the events of Maharashtra Diploma for the academic session 2020-21. The tentative dates are mentioned. The table will be updated here once the official information brochure 2020-21 releases.
Start of online registration
Document verification and confirmation of application form for admission
Last date to register online
Last date to submit the receipt of the application made for obtaining non-creamy layer certificate at FC
Publication of provisional merit list
Submission of grievance at FC
Publication of final merit list
Publication of Provisional category-wise seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP – Round I
Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round- I
(through candidate’s Login by the Candidate)
Provisional Allotment for CAP Round-I
Reporting to Admission Reporting Centre (ARC)
|12||Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round I|
Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II
Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round- II
Provisional Allotment for CAP Round-II
Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if a seat is allotted for the first time in CAP Round II
|17||Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round II|
Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III
Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round- III
Provisional Allotment for CAP Round-III
Reporting to the ARC if a seat is allotted for the first time in CAP Round III
Reporting to the allotted institute
|23||Commencement of academic activities for all Institutions||August 2020|
|24||Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2020-21||August 2020|
|25||For Institutes: Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)||August 2020|
Maharashtra Diploma Admission 2020 Important Guidelines
1. All types of candidates aspiring for admission under CAP seats shall register; get Documents Verified & Application Form confirmed at any designated Facilitation Center. Such eligible registered candidates shall be considered for CAP Merit and admission through CAP.
2. If candidates do not possess original SSC mark-sheet (Passed in 2019) at the time of document verification at FC, they may show online mark sheet print.
3. The candidate shall carry a printed copy of Application Form, Original documents and one set of Xerox copies of the required documents. FC shall verify all documents from Original and put FC stamp with date & Signature on Xerox copies and return original and verified documents along with Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement of the application form. (Candidate shall submit FC stamped & verified set of documents to ARC for re-verification after the allotment and then to the Institute at the time of reporting).
4. The candidates aspiring for admission for Institutional Quota, seats remaining vacant after CAP, it is mandatory to get registered, documents verified and confirmation of application at facilitation centres. Such candidates must apply separately to Institutes for admissions to seats other than CAP Seats. The merit of such candidates shall be prepared by the Institute at the institute level and will be displayed on the official website.
To ask any questions related to this topic, write the same in the comment box given below.