LNMIIT stands for Laxmi Narayan Mittal Institute of Information Technology. It is one of the prestigious Universities in India which is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. This Institute offers the undergraduate course in engineering. Those who are planning to take admissions in the LNMIIT for the academic session of 2018-19 should first take the JEE Main 2018 as this is the examination whose scores are considered to prepare the merit list for LNMIIT admissions.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Last date of payment of Provisional Fee of Rs. 25,000/- is 25th June 2018.
LNMIIT 2018 Important Dates have been released. Get the dates in the table below!
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
LNMIIT 2018 Application Deadline was 19th June 2018.
The application form of LNMIIT 2018 had been released on 6th February 2018. Click here to Register yourself.
All the applicants have to go through the eligibility criteria and only then fill the application form. The important dates related to the application form are given in the table below:
|Release of Application form||6th February 2018 ANNOUNCED|
|Last date to fill and submit the form (all modes)||19th June 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Form through DASA (Direct Admission to Students from Abroad) Mode – Only for Foreign Nationals/ PIOs/ NRIs.||19th June 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Form through Direct Mode – for the First & Second-ranked students of all the Central and State Boards in India and the top 10 meritorious students of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE).||19th June 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Form through Lateral Entry Mode.||9th July 2018|
|Last date to update JEE (Main) Marks, Marks/ CGPA of Class 10th and 12th Examination, Branch Preferences, and all other relevant information.||19th June 2018|
Aspiring candidates had to first register themselves using a valid email ID and a working mobile number. Applicants then received a login id and password. The next step was to fill the application form and provide details like personal and academic details and provide particulars about the mode through which the candidate was applying.
The application fee payment could be made in either the online mode or offline mode. Those applying for LNMIIT 2018 admissions through JEE Main or through direct admissions for board toppers, had to pay an amount of Rs 1600 through either net banking or credit card/debit card or through demand draft. Those applying through DASA had to pay the application fee through swift transfer or demand draft.
Candidates who are paying the application fees through demand draft has to send the filled up application form along with the DD to “The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Rupa ki Nangal, Post-Sumel, Via-Jamdoli, Jaipur-302031, (Rajasthan) India”.
Candidates had to write their name, application ID, mobile no. and email-id behind the demand draft and send it to LNMIIT by speed post or registered post only.
Procedure to apply for the admission to LNMIIT 2018
- Registration – Candidates have to first register themselves on the official website by entering the candidate’s name, a valid email id, and phone number. A password and login ID will be sent to the candidate.
- Filling up the application form – The candidates have to log in using the user ID and password and fill in important details like personal, academic details and details of the exam like JEE Main 2018 or class 12th details (for top 10 board toppers/ 1st – 2nd rank in board exam).
- Uploading scanned images – Candidates will then be required to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature in the correct specifications.
- Payment of the fees – Without the payment of the application fees, the application form will remain incomplete. Those applying through JEE Main 2018 score and through direct admissions (for top 10 rankers/ 1st and 2nd rank holders in central state board) have to pay an amount of Rs 1600 through net banking/ credit/debit card or through demand draft. The draft has to be paid in favor of “The LNM Institute of Information Technology ” payable at Jaipur. Those applying through DASA have to pay the application fee through swift transfer or demand draft. The Demand draft has to be drawn in favor of “The LNM Institute of Information Technology ” payable at Jaipur. They have to pay an amount of US $100 as the application fee.
- Printing out the acknowledgment slip – Candidates must make sure to submit the form and take a print out of the acknowledgment slip for future references.
How to Apply for LNMIIT 2018
- Go to the official website of LNMIIT i.e. https://www.lnmiit.ac.in
- Or click on the application link.
- Click on “new registration” an enter the details asked.
- With the login ID and password, log in and fill the application form.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the acknowledgment slip.
All applicants must make sure that they provide only the correct information of the JEE Main 2018 and other required details. Failing to do so will lead to cancellation of the application of the candidate. No further request will be entertained by the concerned authorities regarding this.