KRLMPCA CET Result 2020: KRLMPCA will release the result of the Common Engineering Test (CET) 2020. Those who have taken the KRLMPCA CET 2020 can check their result on the official website. KRLMPCA CET Result will be available on the 31st of May 2020. According to the scores in the exam, a merit list will be prepared. The candidates whose names will be written on the merit list will sit for counselling of KRLMPCA UG CET 2020. For more details regarding result, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KRLMPCA CET Result 2020
The result will be available in the online mode on the official website. Candidates can download the result in the form of a scorecard. You can download the scorecard by entering your email ID, registration number, and date of birth. After the declaration of the result, the exam conducting body will also release the merit list, which will carry the names of students with the rank of the candidates.
How to Check KRLMPCA CET Result 2020?
In order to view and check the result of KRLMPCA, then follow the steps written here.
- Visit the official website of KRLMPCA
- Click on the result link
- Enter your email ID, registration number, and date of birth.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Save and download the same.
KRLMPCA does not provide the provision for re-totaling or revaluation of the answer sheet. Candidates making a request for re-evaluation will not be pay heed to as the OMR sheets of the candidates will be checked in a computerized manner.
KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2020
Eligible and qualified candidates will further sit for the counselling and seat allotment procedure. KRLMPCA CET counselling 2020 will involve steps, such as Registration and Option Filling, Seat allotment, Reporting at Allotted Institute, Document verification, and fee payment. The counselling will be held in the online mode. Candidates will be required to appear for the counselling on the given date and time.
Procedure for Counselling
- Registration and Choice filling – Candidates have to register for the online counselling on the official website. After registration, students must fill in their choice of colleges and course.
- Seat Allotment – Aspirants will be given seats based on their merit rank, colleges, and courses chosen. Candidates who have been allotted a seat will be required to confirm their seats by entering the KRLMPCA ATNO and date of birth.
- Reporting to the College – After confirming the seats, candidates have to report to the allotted college.
- Document verification and payment of Fees – While reporting to the college, candidates have to undergo document verification (list of documents is given below) and pay the Admission fee.
Documents For Reporting At KRLMPCA CET Centre
Candidates need to carry the below-listed documents for verification while reporting to the college.
- Original KRLMPCA CET Admission Ticket
- Score Card
- One Passport size Photo
- Certificate of Class X for DOB proof
- Mark sheet of Class XII
- Minority Certificate, if applicable
The participating institutes will offer various programmes in the B. Tech course. Candidates can check the list of member institutes given below.
- Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management, Bhatkal
- Canara Engineering College, Mangalore
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar
- HMS Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering, Gulbarga
- KCT Engineering College, Gulbarga
- New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore
- P.A. College of Engineering
- Mangalore and the Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore
If you have any questions related to KRLMPCA CET Result 2020 and counselling, do ask us in the comments section below. We will surely guide you.