KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2020: To appear for the exam, each candidate has to fill and submit the application form of KRLMPCA CET 2020. The application form was released on 18th January 2020. Candidates can get the application form in online mode. All students filling up the application form must provide only the correct details. Moreover, the candidates will have to pay the requisite application fee of KRLMPCA CET 2020. For more details, keep on reading.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Fill the KRLMPCA CET Online Form 2020
KRLMPCA CET Application Form Date 2020
Candidates who are going to take the KRLMPCA 2020 examination can check all the dates given below. The final dates are released.
|Issue of Notification||17th January 2020|
|The release of Application Form (online and offline both)||18th January 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with the application fee||10th August 2020|
|Last Date for receipt of filled downloaded Applications by Speed Post / Private Courier along with DD of Rs.1,000/-||13th August 2020|
KRLMPCA CET Online Form 2020- Important Points
- The KRLMPCA Application Form 2020 is available in online mode & offline mode
- Candidates can check the application form from the official website
- Candidates of all categories and gender have to pay the same application fee
- Although the application form is available online, it has to be submitted in the offline mode with a demand draft, and other required documents
Steps to Fill KRLMPCA UG CET Application Form 2020
You can easily fill the application form in just a few simple steps. Check the steps below.
- Go to the official website of KRLMPCA
- Provide all your personal and academic information like Course details, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, contact details, etc
- After filling up all the details, download and take a print out of the form
- In the next step, applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000 in the offline mode. Students have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of the KRLMPCA and payable at Bangalore
- The application fee in the form of a DD has to be sent along with the application form.
- Candidates also have to send required documents to the below-given address:
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (REGD) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A), Flat No.143, 4th floor, “SURYAMUKHI” Garden Apartments,
#21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-560 001, Karnataka
Application Fee of KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2020
The application form of each candidate applying for the examination will be incomplete without the payment of application fee. The KRLMPCA CET 2020 application fee is Rs. 1000. This fee is equal for all category candidates of general, SC, ST, OBC. This amount has to be paid through a demand draft.
Documents to Be Submitted With Application Form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Demand draft of Rs. 1000
- Photograph of the candidate
Are you Eligible for KRLMPCA UGCET 2020?
Before filling up the KRLMPCA Application Form 2020, the candidates must see if they are eligible. The eligibility criteria for KRLMPCA CET is given below.
- Candidate should have passed II PUC (Pre University Certificate)/ 12th or equivalent qualifying exam with a minimum of 45% marks.
- He/she must have studied Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Electronics/Computer Science/Biology/Bio-Technology as an optional subject in the qualifying exam with English as a Language subject.
- Those who are appearing for class 12th examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
If you have any queries, do ask us in the comments sections below!