KRLMPCA CET 2019 Result: Those who have taken the Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test 2019 can check their results from 31st May 2019. KRLMPCA CET 2019 Result has been declared after KRLMPCA has published the official answer key for the exam. Candidates can check their result and those listed on the merit list will be called for counselling of KRLMPCA UGCET 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KRLMPCA CET 2019 Result
The result of all students who have taken the examination has been declared on 31st May 2019. The result is available in the online mode on the official website as. The result is available for download in the form of a scorecard. You can download the scorecard by entering your email id, registration number, and date of birth. As the result has been declared, the exam conducting body will also release the merit list which will carry the names of students with the rank of the candidates.
How to check the Results?
- Visit the official website of KRLMPCA
- Click on the result link.
- Enter your email Id, registration number and date of birth.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and download the same.
Retotalling and Revaluation
KRLMPCA does not provide the provision for re-totalling or revaluation for the answer sheet of the candidates. Candidates making a request for re-evaluation will not be pay heed to as the OMR sheets of the candidates will be checked in a computerized manner.
KRLMPCA CET 2019 Counselling
Eligible and qualified candidates will be called for the counselling and seat allotment procedure. KRLMPCA CET 2019 counselling will involve steps like Registration and Option Filling, Seat allotment, Reporting at Allotted Institute, Document verification and fee payment. The counselling will be held in the online mode and candidates will be required to appear for the counselling on the prescribed date and time.
Procedure for Counselling
- Registration and Choice filling – Candidates have to register for the online counselling on the official website. After registration, students must fill in their preferred colleges and course of their choice.
- Seat Allotment – Aspirants will be allotted seats based on their merit rank and the colleges and courses chosen. Candidates who have been allotted a seat will be required to confirm their seat by entering the KRLMPCA ATNO and date of birth.
- Reporting to the College – After confirming the seats, candidates have to report to the allotted college.
- Document verification and payment of Fees – While reporting to the college, candidates have to undergo document verification (list of documents is given below) and pay the Admission fee.
Documents For Reporting
Candidates need to carry the below-listed documents for verification while reporting to the college.
- Original of KRLMPCA CET Admission Ticket
- Score Card
- One Passport size Photo
- Certificate of Class X for DoB proof
- Mark sheet of Class XII
- Minority Certificate, If applicable
The participating institutes will offer various programmes in the B. Tech course. Candidates can check the list of member institutes given below.
- Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management, Bhatkal;
- Canara Engineering College, Mangalore;
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar;
- HMS Institute of Technology, Tumkur;
- Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering, Gulbarga;
- KCT Engineering College, Gulbarga;
- New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore;
- P.A. College of Engineering,
- Mangalore and the Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore
If you have any questions related to KRLMPCA CET 2019 Results and counselling, do ask us in the comments section below.