KRLMPCA Application Form 2019: To appear for the exam, each candidate will be required to fill and submit the KRLMPCA CET 2019 application form which will be available from 3rd week of March 2019. Candidates can get the application form in online mode. All students filling up the application form must provide only the correct details and pay the requisite application fee of KRLMPCA CET 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Application form of KRLMPCA 2019 Important Points
- The KRLMPCA Application Form 2019 will be available in online mode.
- Candidates can check the application form from the official website.
- Candidates of all categories and gender will be required to pay the same application fee.
- Although the application form is available online, it has to be submitted in the offline mode with a demand draft, and other required documents.
KRLMPCA Application Form 2019 Releasing Date
Candidates who are going to take the KRLMPCA 2019 examination can check all the dates given below. Final dates will be announced soon.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Issue of Notification||3rd week of March 2019|
|The release of Application Form (online and offline both)||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the form with the application fee||4th week of April 2019|
How to fill application form of KRMLMPCA 2019?
- Go to the official website of KRLMPCA which is www.kmca.info.
- Provide all your personal and academic information like Course details, Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, contact details, etc
- After filling up all the details, download and take a print out of the form.
- In the next step, applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000 in the offline mode. Students have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of the KRLMPCA and payable at Bangalore.
- The application fee in the form of a DD has to be sent along with the application form that the candidate must download after filling up the full application form.
- Candidates also have to send required documents to the below given address:
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (REGD) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A), Flat No.143, 4th floor, “SURYAMUKHI” Garden Apartments,
#21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-560 001, Karnataka
The application form of each candidate applying for the examination will be incomplete without the payment of application fee. The KRLMPCA CET 2019 application fee is Rs. 1000. This fee is equal for all category candidates of general, SC, ST, OBC. This amount has to be paid through a demand draft.
Documents to be submitted with Application Form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Demand draft of Rs. 1000
- Photograph of the candidate
Are you Eligible for KRLMPCA UGCET 2019?
Before filling up the KRLMPCA Application Form 2019, you must make sure to check if you possess all the eligibility criteria or not.
- Candidate should have passed II PUC (Pre University Certificate)/12th or equivalent qualifying exam with a minimum of 45% marks.
- He/she must have studied Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Electronics/Computer Science/Biology/Bio-Technology as an optional subject in the qualifying exam with English as a Language subject.
- Those who are appearing for class 12th examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
If you have any queries, do ask us in the comments sections below!