KNRUHS Merit List 2018: The KNRUHS is going to release the TS MBBS/BDS Admission Merit List 2018. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) will prepare a common Merit List on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in the Qualifying exam. Merit list will be published on the official website i.e. knruhs.in. The candidates who are planning to apply for MBBS/BDS seat in State level quota will have to apply for KNRUHS NEET Admission 2018. After the successful submission of the application form, the authorities will release KNRUHS NEET 1st Merit List 2018. Only those candidates will be eligible for the counselling whose names are mentioned in the Merit List. The authorities will be releasing Telangana NEET MBBS 2nd and 3rd Merit List 2018. After checking their name in the Merit list candidates will be required to attend the document verification for web counselling process of the KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Admission.
The Document Verification will be done after the release of the KNRUHS Merit List. Final Merit list is decided after verification of original certificates. It is important for the candidates to be physically present during the Document Verification. For more of the details of KNRUHS Merit List 2018 go through the article below.
KNRUHS Merit List 2018
KNRUHS will publish the Merit list for Various programmes on the official website. Merit list will contain the list of candidates shortlisted for Document verification. Applicants can check Merit list for each programme will be available online as per the official announcement.
|Courses||Merit List||Document Verification||Final Merit List|
|BPT||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|B.Sc Nursing||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|PB B.Sc Nursing||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|M.Sc Nursing||01st week of Nov 2018||01st week of Nov 2018||01st week of Nov 2018|
|PG AYUSH||last week of Oct 2018||Last week of Oct 2018||–|
|MPT||01st week of Nov 2018||01st week of Nov 2018||01st week of Nov 2018|
KNRUHS Provisional Merit List 2018
|BPT||to be announced|
|B.Sc Nursing||to be announced|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||to be announced|
|M.Sc Nursing||Click Here to check M.Sc Nursing Merit List|
|PG AYUSH||Click Here to check PG Ayush Merit List|
|MPT||Click Here to check MPT Merit List|
Official Website: tsparamed.tsche.in
Download KNRUHS Merit List 2018
The students who applied for the KNRUHS UG Medical Admission in the month of June 2018. The authorities after released the KNRUHS UG Medical Merit List 2018. The authorities by checking the merit list and attend the counselling process. The candidate’s authorities release the merit list in the month of June/July 2018. The candidates applied the university MBBS & BDS admission 2018 all can check the merit list pdf file. To help the aspirants here we listed the merit list file downloading steps through official page.
- Candidates need to visit the University official web portal.
- Search the KNRUHS NEET MBBS/BDS Merit List 2018 link on the home page.
- If the link is found then click on it.
- Now the aspirants can click the merit list link on this page.
- After search the candidate’s names in this file.
- If candidates names are in merit list attend the counseling.
Preparation of KNRUHS Merit List 2018
- Total Percentage of marks obtained in Qualifying exam.
- The candidates who qualify under the compartmental system shall be placed in the merit list after the candidates who passed in a single attempt.
- In case of equality of marks and aggregate percentage of marks, Age shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given higher place in the Merit List.
- In case of equality of marks, the aggregate percentage of marks in all subjects of the qualifying examination upto two decimal places.
KNRUHS NEET MBBS/BDS Counselling Process 2018
The aspirants who names are placed in the merit list can eligible to attend the counseling process. The authorities release the KNRUHS NEET BDS Counselling Dates 2018 on its web page. The aspirants check the dates & process and attend the counseling process. The after release the merit list the university conducting the documents verification and web counseling process.
Certificates Verification: The documents verification the candidate’s scan carry all required documents to the counselling. Based on the official notification the certificates list is mentioning the below.
- Admit Card of CBSE NEET-UG 2018.
- NEET 2018 Result/ Score Card.
- Class X & XII certificate.
- Counselling Registration Form.
- One Copy of Photo Identity proof.
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate.
- Passport size photographs
Options Filling: After the documents verification process is completed the board authorities release the web counseling dates. The students check the options filling dates & attend the web counseling. In this process, the candidates can enter the choice of colleges.