KLEE 2019- Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE) is a state level exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram for admission to BA LLB 5 year integrated programme and 3-year law programme. Candidates qualifying the entrance exam will be eligible for admission to law course offered by 32 Government and Self-financing colleges who will be participating in the overall admission procedure through KLEE 2019. The entrance exam of KLEE 2019 will be conducted in an offline mode and the probable date will fall in August 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KLEE Important Dates 2019:
Important dates regarding the entrance exam will be updated here soon. Meanwhile, candidates can go through the tentative schedule of the exam from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The release of Notification for 5 Year of Law||Fourth week of July 2019|
|The release of Notification for 3 Year of Law||Second week of August 2019|
|Availability of Application form for 5 Year law||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Availability of Application form for 3 Year Law||Second week of August 2019|
|Last date for Form submission for 5-year law||August 2019|
|Last Date for Form submission for 3 year Law||August 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card for 5 year law||Second week of August 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card for 3 year law||Fourth week of August 2019|
|Date of exam for KLEE 5 year law||Fourth week of August 2019|
|Date of exam for KLEE 3 year law||First week of September 2019|
|Declaration of result of KLEE 5 year law||First week of September 2019|
|Declaration of the result of KLEE 3 year law||Fourth week of September 2019|
KLEE Application Form 2019:
The Application Form for KLEE 2019 BA LLB 5 year and the 3-year course will be available on different dates. Candidates have to be careful while applying for the course they chose to appear for the exam. The pattern of both (3 years and 5-year law exam) Application Forms will be same. Applicants planning to appear for filling up the Application Form can go through the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Registration
This is a onetime online process during which candidate will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. The password created after the Registration process should be kept with utmost care and should not be shared with anyone.
Steps for creating a strong password-
- A minimum length of 8 characters
- A minimum of one alphabet character (a-z or A-Z)
- A minimum of one number (0-9)
- A minimum of one symbol (! @ #)
Step 2: Fill Application
This section will be filled with all the required information for processing the Application. Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus very carefully before proceeding with the Application Form. The details asked will be of Personal, educational, contact details and these sections will be mandatory to be filled. After the completion of this section, review the mentioned details once and click on the ‘Final submission’ link. No changes will be entertained after the final submission.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
The Application fee can be paid once the above-mentioned steps are successfully completed. The amount of the Application Fee for General candidates is Rs.600/- and for SC/ST candidates the amount is Rs.300/-. The Application can be submitted in online mode only and the payment can be done through online mode or e-challan mode. Go through the payment details under both the modes from below.
Online Payment- Candidates can choose this gateway if they have an Internet banking account, Debit or Credit card facility. On the successful payment, a reference ID will be generated candidates are advised to keep it safely for future reference.
E-Challan Payment- Applicants can also opt for this option. If the mode of payment is through e-challan, an applicant will need to take a printout of e-challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-challan’. Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and sub-post offices in Kerala. If the payment is successful, the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab in the candidate’s home page turns green. Candidates are advised to login to the website and examine the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab to make sure that fee payment status has been updated by the post office official.
Step 4: Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents/Certificates
Candidate will be required to upload their photograph, signature and required Documents/certificates.
- It should be a studio generated photo with a light coloured background in JPEG format between 10 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution should be of 150×200 pixels.
- Candidate should not be wearing goggles or cap while getting her/his picture clicked. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. Polaroid and computer/mobile phone generated photos are not acceptable.
- The signature should be taken on a plain white sheet, the candidate should put her/his signature with blue/black ink.
- The dimension of the image of the signature must be 150 pixels width and 100-pixel height. The scanned image file should be below 30 kb and should be in JPG format.
- The image of the signature should be clear and complete.
- All the required certificates/documents should be uploaded in PDF format.
- File size should not exceed 300 KB.
- The scanned images should be of the original documents and should be clear enough to read.
- Uploading of any false or bogus documents may lead to disqualification of candidacy.
Step 5: Print Application
After the completion of the above-mentioned steps, candidates will be required to take out a printout of Application Form by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’. The printout will be required for future reference and candidates are advised to keep the soft copy of the Application Form. Although the printout of the form will be just for the candidate and should not be sent to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance examinations.
KLEE Eligibility Criteria 2019:
For 5 Year Integrated Law Programme:
Candidates preparing for the entrance exam should go through the eligibility conditions in detail as the candidature is liable to be cancelled if found any discrepancy. The eligibility criteria for 5-year law exam is mentioned in the points below.
- The candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Board Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Universities of Kerala.
- The candidates should have scored at least 45% marks in the qualifying degree and those who are from the educationally backward classes need to score at least 42% marks and SC/ST need to score at least 40% marks.
- There is no age limit to appear for KLEE 2019.
- Candidate appearing for KLEE 2019 should be an Indian Citizen.
For 3 Year Law Programme:
The candidate seeking admission in 3-year law programme should go through the eligibility conditions mentioned in points below.
- An applicant appearing for KLEE 2019 should be a graduate from any stream of the any University of Kerala or any other university which is recognized or equivalent to universities of Kerala.
- A candidate belonging from General category should have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate, candidates from socially and educationally backward classes should have secured 42% and those belonging to SC/ST category should have secured at least 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit to appear for KLEE 2019.
- Candidate appearing for KLEE 2019 should be an Indian Citizen.
KLEE Examination Pattern 2019:
Candidates appearing for KLEE 2019 should make themselves aware of the examination pattern of the question paper for 3 years and 5 years integrated law course. KLEE 2019 exam will be conducted in an offline mode. Go through the examination pattern mentioned in the points below.
- The admission to the respective course will be given on the basis of the marks and rank secured by the candidate in the entrance exam.
- The time duration of both the exams will be of 3 hours.
- The question paper pattern will be of objective type with four possible answers provided with each question, the candidate will be required to mark the correct one.
- The question paper will consist of 200 questions.
- It will be a pen and paper exam. The bubbles in the OMR answer sheet should be filled up using ballpoint (blue or black) ink pen only.
Each (3 year and 5-year law programme) law exam will have only one question paper containing 200 objective type questions of maximum 600 marks. The pattern will be divided in the mentioned manner:
- 65 questions from General English.
- 65 questions from General Knowledge
- 70 questions from Aptitude for Legal studies.
KLEE Admit Card 2019:
The Admit Card of KLEE 2019 will be available in an online mode on the official website. The date for the release of the Admit Card will be released with the entire official schedule of KLEE 2019. Only those candidates will be able to access the Admit Card who have successfully registered themselves for KLEE 2019. The candidates should keep their Application Number and Password closer to log in on the page. The release date for KLEE 2019 Admit Card for 3-year law and the 5-year law has not been announced yet but the probable date will fall in the month of August 2019.
Steps for downloading KLEE 2019 Admit Card:
The Admit Card of KLEE 2019 can be downloaded by following the following steps mentioned in points below:
- Visit the official website of KLEE 2019 i.e. www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the link available for downloading the Admit Card. Candidates should know that they can only access the link of the course they applied for.
- Events related to the exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to select Admit Card under the title download Admit card (The notification will be in English as well as in Malayalam)
- You will be directed to the different tab after selecting the link.
- Enter the Application Number and Password to login to your account.
- After entering the details the Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Cross check the details mentioned on the Admit card in case of any discrepancy contact the examination body immediately.
- If satisfied save and download the Admit Card and get at least two to three photocopies of the Admit Card.
KLEE Answer Key 2019:
Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram will be releasing the Answer Keys of KLEE 2019 after the entrance exam procedure is conducted. Candidates who have appeared for KLEE 2019 entrance exam can cross-check the answers marked by them in the exam from the answers in the Answer Key and calculate the possible total score to be secured by the candidate in the exam.
KLEE Result 2019:
The result of KLEE 2019 will be declared in an online mode on the official website of CEE KLEE. The result will contain the names of the candidates in the form of Provisional merit list. The merit list will have a serial number, roll number, name, score and rank of the candidates whose result has been announced. The result will also mention the names of the candidates whose results have either been withheld or people who have been declared disqualified. Merely having a name in the list does not mean the admission to the course is final. The probable date for the result declaration will be in September 2019.
KLEE Central Allotment Process 2019:
The Central Allotment Process for admission to various Government law Colleges and Government merit Seats in Private Self Financing Law Colleges will be done through a Single Window System (SWS). Candidates who are mentioned in the Merit list will have to submit their options online. The tentative schedule of CAP might take place in September 2019 once the result is declared. The Allotment might be taking place in 2 phases and after the completion of each round candidate may join the allotted college. Candidates who will fail to register themselves online will not be considered for allotment. Only online registration will be accepted.