KIITEE 2021: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) conducts KIITEE every year. KIITEE stands for the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. Through KIITEE, candidates can get admission into B.Tech, BCA, BBA, etc. The KIIT Entrance Exam will take place in online mode. Also, KIITEE Registration form is available now. Those who wish to appear for the entrance exam must register first. Failing to submit the application form of KIITEE on time, the candidates will lose the opportunity to get admission to KIIT University. In this article, we will discuss all the details regarding the KIITEE exam, syllabus, result, exam pattern, etc. Therefore, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Register for KIITEE 2021 (B.Tech): Apply Now
About KIITEE 2021
All those who are unaware of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam can go through the table below.
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Medium of Exam||English Language|
|Conducted by||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Purpose of Exam||UG & PG Admissions|
KIITEE Dates 2021
The Exam conducting authorities have published the KIITEE schedule on the official website. Check the official schedule below.
|KIITEE 2021 Application Form Date||10th December 2020|
|KIITEE Registration Last Date||31st May 2021|
|Last date of hosting KIITEE Hall Ticket||4th June 2021|
|KIITEE Exam 2021||16th- 23rd June 2021|
|Declaration of KIITEE Result||28th June 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||11th July 2021|
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must check if they are eligible for KIITEE or not. Before filling the KIITEE Registration form, it is important to know if you fit in the eligibility criteria of KIITEE.
For B.Tech/ Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech) Biotechnology
- Candidate must be born before or on 1st July 2020
- Must have passed Class 12th exam or appearing in 2021 can apply
- Must have secured 60% in the previous qualifying exam
- Qualifying subjects are Chemistry, Physics, Maths/ Biology/ Biotechnology
- Candidate must have been born before or on 1st July 2020
- Must have qualified Class 12th exam or currently appearing in the exam are eligible
- Must have secured 50% marks in the previous qualifying exam
- The candidate must have studied at least one of the subjects from Business Maths/ Statistics/ Maths/ Statistics
- Candidates must have qualified the degree level exam from a known University or Board
- Must have studied Maths as a compulsory subject in Class 12th or at degree level
- Candidates must have passed BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ BL/ B.Sc LLB degree or an equal degree from a known University or Board
KIITEE Application Form 2021
Candidates can access the registration form @kiit.ac.in. The KIITEE Application form has been released in online mode. In the application form, candidates have to provide all the valid details. Also, candidates must remember to submit the form before the last registration date. The form-filling process involves various steps. Check them below.
- Registration: Firstly, the candidates have to register themselves by entering their name, email ID, mobile number, state, city, level of programme, course, and captcha. After submitting the above details, candidates will be successfully registered
- Fill Details in Application Form: Login using the credentials. Now, start filling the details in the application form. Candidates will have to mention their personal, educational, contact details, etc. Hence, pay attention while filling the application form
- Upload documents: At this stage, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature. Please upload the documents in the correct specifications.
- Printout of Application Form: After all the steps above, submit the form and take a printout for future uses.
KIITEE Registration Fees
KIT University does not charge any application fee for the KIITEE Application form. It is free of charge. In case, there any changes in this rule, we will update them here.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2021
Before appearing for the KIITEE Entrance, the candidates must take a look at the exam pattern of KIITEE. This will help the candidates to understand the structure of the KIITEE question paper.
- The exam will take place in online mode (CBT)
- KIITEE Question Paper will consist of multiple-choice questions
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer
- For an incorrect answer, 1 mark per question will be deducted
- A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam
- Exam subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, and Maths
KIITEE Syllabus 2021
Candidates can check the syllabus of KIITEE in the official information brochure. KIIT will release the information brochure on the official website. The link for the same will be available here as well. KIIT Exam Syllabus will differ for different courses. The B.Tech syllabus will be from subjects, such as Physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
- Units & Measurement
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- p- d- and f-block elements
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological, Industrial, and Environmental Chemistry
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Modelling
KIITEE Preparation Tips 2021
In order to boost your preparation process, we are providing you with some tips below.
- Ensure that you create a timetable first. It is very important to keep track of your studies. Hence, it is must to make a study plan
- Go through the KIITEE Syllabus carefully. Understand the topics briefly. This will help you to figure out your strong and weak points.
- Practice KIITEE Previous year question papers as well as mock tests. This will help you to understand the exam pattern and marking scheme. Moreover, question papers will guide the candidates about the difficulty level of questions as well as repetitive topics. Therefore, do not skip this. You must give enough time to practice the KIITEE question paper.
- Also, revise the topics once after the completion of the entire syllabus
- Along with the preparation, do not forget to eat and rest properly
KIITEE Seat Reservation 2021
For the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination, some seats are reserved for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged. Check the table below.
|Category||% of Reservation|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
KIITEE Exam Centres 2021
KIITEE Exam takes place in various cities. Check the test cities below.
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj (Allahabad)|
KIITEE Admit Card 2021
Hall ticket is a very essential document. Every candidate must possess it at the time of appearing for the exam. Candidates can access the KIITEE Hall Ticket @kiit.ac.in. The admit card is only accessible in online mode. Also, in order to generate the admit card, the candidates need to book their slots via KIITEE Slot Booking 2021. Candidates will not receive the admit card via post or courier. Also, without the KIITEE admit card 2021, the candidate will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
If there is an error in the admit card, please contact the admission authorities immediately. Make sure all the details written on the admit card is valid.
KIITEE Exam Day Instructions
- The exam will a Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Candidates must be present 45 minutes before the exam time
- Examiner will announce the commencement as well as completion of exam. Candidates must leave their seats as soon as they hear about the completion announcement
- The seats will have an application number written on them. Candidates must occupy the correct seats.
- Do not carry any calculator, material, log table, electronics, written material, mobile phone, etc.
- Candidate has to bring KIITEE Admit Card & pencil/pen inside the exam hall
- No snacks are allowed inside the exam hall
KIITEE Answer Key 2021
After the conclusion of the exam, KIIT will release the KIITEE Final Answer Key. The answer key contains correct responses to the questions asked in the exam. Hence, on the basis of the answer key, candidates can calculate the probable scores in the entrance exam.
However, in order to calculate the scores, candidates must be well-aware of the marking scheme. Therefore, go through the KIIT Exam Pattern before calculating the scores.
KIITEE Result 2021
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will release the result of KIITEE in online mode. In order to download the result of KIITEE, candidates will have to provide their application number and Date of Birth. KIITEE result will inform them about their qualifying status in the exam. Further, on the basis of the result, the candidates need to appear for counselling of KIITEE.
Details on KIITEE Result 2021
The result will contain the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Subject-wise scores
- Total Scores
- Status of Result (Pass/ Fail)
NOTE: In case there are any errors in your name or anything else, then contact the admission cell of KIITEE immediately.
KIITEE Cutoff 2021
The College also releases the Cutoff list for the candidates. Cut-off means the minimum marks required for admission. Therefore, the candidates must score equal to or above the cut-marks.
Factors Determining Cut-Off of KIITEE
- Total Number of Seats
- Difficulty level of KIITEE exam
- Total number of applicants
- Previous year cutoff trends
KIITEE Previous Year Category-wise Cut-Off
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ Reserved||40|
KIITEE Counselling 2021
After the release of Cut-off marks, KIIT will announce the counselling schedule. All the qualifying candidates must appear for the KIIT B.tech counselling in order to confirm the admission. Candidates will have to carry a certain set of documents for at the time of counselling process.
Documents Required for KIITEE Counselling
- 10th & 12th Marksheet as well as Passing Certificate (Original & Xerox)
- KIITEE Rank Card
- KIITEE Admit Card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Government ID proof
Contact Details of KIIT
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
Deemed to be University
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
If you have any queries or doubts, do ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you immediately.