Kerala University UG Allotment 2020 (Trial Allotment Result) is now available. Students can check the seat allotment result for various UG Courses. Also, the University has published the schedule of the Kerala University Admission Counselling. The provisional rank merit list will be available soon (for MBA Courses). The Allotment of the candidates is on the basis of the merit scores in Plus Two/Higher Secondary. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Kerala University UG Admission Allotment. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University of Kerala has announced the UG Trial Allotment Result 2020. Students can check the last index marks of the Trial Allotment published on 12th August 2020. The registration process closes on 17th August 2020, and the first allotment result will release on 18th August 2020. Applicants can check here.
Kerala University Allotment 2020-21 Schedule
The Kerala University has announced the KU seat allotment schedule for the UG Courses. Students can check the schedule below. If there is any change in the Allotment Schedule, then we will update it here. So, check Kerala University UG Online Allotment Process here.
|Date of Commencement of Registration||21st July 2020|
|Trial Allotment Result||12th August 2020|
|Registration Closing Date||17th August 2020|
|First Allotment Result||18th August 2020|
|Allotted Candidates to remit the university admission fee||18th August to 23rd August 2020|
|Second Allotment Result||24th August to 4th September 2020|
|Third Allotment Result (if seats remain vacant)||–|
|Commencement of Classes||–|
Kerala University UG Degree Allotment Result 2020
The University of Kerala conducts a trial allotment to give an idea about the chances of getting allotment into various UG Courses, on the basis of the options registered and the rank of the candidate. Also, the applicant must note that the Kerala University Allotment, does not guarantee a seat in the college or program.
How to Check Kerala University First/Second/Third Allotment?
The step by step process to check the UG Allotment of Kerala University is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Kerala University- admissions.keralauniversity.ac.inor click on the link available on the latest update section.
- Then select the course from the drop-down menu and get the last index marks.
- Soon after selecting the course, the Kerala University Trial Allotment Result will be displayed on the screen. Check the image below for reference.
Procedure After the release of Kerala University UG Trial Allotment Result
Soon after the declaration of the Kerala University Trial Allotment Result, the University announces the First Allotment Result. Applicants must note that the allotment result releases on the basis of the merit scores and the options submitted by the candidate, and availability of the seats. The Kerala University First Allotment Result will be available at admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. The allotment list carries the details such as the personal details, course and college details, and the fees.
The candidate has to download a KU allotment memo from the official website. The candidates whose name is on the allotment result will have to submit the university/college fees to reserve their seats. On the other hand, if the applicants fail, then he/she will not be eligible for the further Kerala University Admission Process. Therefore, we advise the applicants to check the website for the latest updates.
University of Kerala Seat Allotment Fees
On securing the allotment/admission, the candidate has to pay the University Fees through online by visiting the allotment page. Students must keep the original payment receipt safely, as it has to be submitted to the principal of the college.
Note-Candidates who passed the qualifying examination from Other Boards (Boards other than Kerala HSE, Kerala VHSE, AISSCE/CBSE, ISCE) are exempted to pay the fee for Eligibility. Such candidates have to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the University of Kerala before the registration and must submit the same to the college if he/she gets admission. The University Fee Ammount is non-refundable.
How to Download the Allotment Memo?
The step by step procedure to download the Kerala University Allotment Memo is as follows-
- Visit the University Admissions Homepage- keralauniversity.ac.in
- Log In using your Application Number, and Password for downloading the allotment memo.
- You can click on the allotment link to check to view the allotment details.
Candidates must note, that they must submit the allotment memo to the Principal of the respective college at the time of admission.
Cancellation/Activation of Options in the First Allotment
Candidates who remit the fees as per the first allotment within the prescribed time duration can opt to cancel or apply for higher options before the Kerala University Second Allotment.
- Like for example, if a candidate has registered for 20 options, and if he/she is allotted for the 10th option, then the rest of the options from 11 to 20 will be removed automatically from the list.
- However, the options from 1 to 9 will remain valid and will be considered for future allotments.
- The applicant has the right to cancel or accept any options from the remaining options as per his/her desire. But the candidate will not be eligible for making fresh any registrations to the existing ones.
The existing options will be available on the Kerala University Allotment Homepage and can be canceled one by one by clicking the “Cancel” button. Options once canceled can be activated again within a limited time period. However, if a candidate is satisfied with the allotment, then he/she must cancel the remaining options.
Kerala University Second Allotment 2020-21
The second allotment result will be available soon after the completion of the first allotment. Applicants who were not allotted in the first round will be eligible for the second round. Applicants of the first round, who did not accept the seat in the first round will also be eligible in the Kerala University Second Round Counselling.
Documents Required at the time of Verification Process
Soon after the Kerala University UG Allotment, the allotted candidates have to report the college within the prescribed date and time. The applicants have to carry the following documents for Kerala University Admission.
- A printout of the online application generated by the candidate
- Fee receipt
- Allotment Memo
- Original Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the last institution attended
- Course and Conduct Certificate
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate in the case of SEBC/OEC Candidates
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala.
- Anu other relevant documents for any claim made in the application
Important Instructions on Kerala University UG Allotment
- Candidates who are willing to take admission will have to be physically present for admission.
- Applicants who do not provide the options for allotment or any other details will not be eligible for Kerala University UG Admission Allotment.
- Candidates can change their login id and password for safety at any point in time.
- Any false information can lead to cancellation of admission.
University of Kerala Previous Year Cutoff
Candidates can check the Previous Year Cutoff details below.
Kerala University 2016 Cut-Off Result
University of Kerala UG Cutoff 2015
So, these are the complete details regarding Kerala Unversity UG Allotment 2020. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.