Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Merit List & Counselling: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the Karnataka Diploma counselling for admission into the first-year diploma program in various engineering and non-engineering courses. There is no entrance exam for Karnataka Polytechnic admission to the course. Furthermore, based on class 10 marks, the official authority prepares the merit list. The candidates then are taken on the basis of their marks in class 10. The Karnataka Polytechnic counselling is held by the authorities based on the Merit List. The individual rank is allotted to the registered candidates based on class 10 marks by the official authority. It is a state-level counselling procedure. To know the detailed information related to Karnataka Diploma Merit List 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The authorities released the merit list at the official website. You can check the Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List 2021 with the help of the link provided here.
Click Here to check the merit list
Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List & Counselling Dates 2021
The candidates can check the dates of Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List & Counselling from the table below.
|1.||Merit and Rank List||To be notified|
Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List 2021
After receiving all the applications from eligible candidates, the official authority prepares the Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List 2021. Based on the class 10 qualifying marks, registered students are allotted a particular merit rank.
The authorities prepare the Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List on certain parameters:
- Number of applicants
- Category of the applicants
- Highest and lowest marks obtained by the registered applicants
- Marks obtained in class 10 SSLC
- Domicile of the candidates
The publication of Karnataka Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2021 merit list consists of simple steps and they are as follows:
- The first step includes the release of notification of the draft Karnataka Polytechnic merit list of eligible candidates on the official website as well as by way of SMS to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- The second stage is filling with objections to the draft merit in case of corrections in the announced draft Karnataka Polytechnic merit list.
- The third and final step is the publication of the official Karnataka Polytechnic merit list of eligible candidates on the official website as well as by way of SMS to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
How To Download The Karnataka Diploma Merit List 2021?
To download the DTE Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List 2021, registered candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the link “Karnataka Diploma Admission Merit List 2021” here.
- Merit list category-wise displayed on the screen.
- Select and click on the appropriate link.
- Merit list in PDF format released on the screen.
- Check the Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List carefully. Take the printout of it for future use.
Contents of Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
The Karnataka Diploma Admission List contains the following details. Candidates must check all the details carefully.
- Name of the applicants
- Rank allotted to the applicant
- Class 10 marks
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
Karnataka Diploma Admission Seat Reservation 2021
The Government of Karnataka reserve a certain percentage of the seat in every college for admission into the first year diploma courses. Candidates who claim their category while filling up the Karnataka Polytechnic application form make sure that they have a valid supporting document. If any candidate fails to produce the valid supporting documents in the prescribed format at the time of reporting, then he/she shall be treated as general category candidate. Below table provides the reserved category candidate and the corresponding percentage of the seat reserved.
|2.||Kannada medium students||5%|
|4.||Physically Disabled students||3%|
Karnataka Polytechnic Counselling 2021
The authorities conduct the Karnataka Diploma Counselling 2021 in an offline mode. Multiple rounds of the counselling are organized via offline mode. The candidates who have been allotted rank are called for reporting and document verification round. They can access the counselling schedule from the official website. Furthermore, the link to download the same will be provided here.
Karnataka Polytechnic Diploma 2021 Selection Process
There is a definite procedure for admission into Karnataka Diploma Admission 2021. Read the steps below to know the procedure.
- The official authorities will call the candidates on the basis of their marks in SSLC or equivalent examination.
- Candidates need to choice lock and fill their seats among various colleges, according to their priority.
- The performance of the candidate in SSLC (Class 10) exam will be considered for offering admission into various polytechnic institutions in the state.
- A separate merit list will be maintained on the basis of which 50% seats will be provided to the candidate’s on the basis of marks in 10th board exam.
- The remaining 50% of seats are reserved for the various groups of society.
Karnataka Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2021 Document Verification
The candidate should produce the following documents in original along with filled application form at the document verification center otherwise they will be debarred from participating in further rounds.
- SSLC or equivalent examination marks card/attested Marks extract from respective school Head Master.
- Original Transfer Certificate/T.C Endorsement (NOC) from the concerned Institutions should be produced by the candidates.
- Study certificate. (for a minimum five years period should be countersigned by the concerned Block Educational Officer).
- Rural Certificate (Rural Study Certificate in respect of candidates claiming the benefit of the rural reservation should produce a verification certificate from the concerned Tahasildar along with a rural study certificate for having studied 10 full academic years from 1st standard to 10th standard in Karnataka state).
- Kannada medium study certificate
- Eligibility Certificate: The candidates other than Karnataka S.S.L.C.(CBSE/ICSE & Other States 10th Standard) should produce eligibility certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Bengaluru.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format.
- The candidates belonging to Hyderabad-Karnataka region as per 371(J) shall obtain the relevant certificate.
- Physical fitness certificate issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner.
- 6 Passport size Photos.
If you have any query related to Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2021, please write the same in the comment box given below. Our team will try to provide a better response shortly. nextincareer.com