Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Merit List & Counselling: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts counselling for admission into first-year diploma programme in various engineering and non-engineering courses. No entrance exam is conducted. Based on class 10 marks, the official authority prepares the merit list. Admission is granted to the eligible students based on class 10 SSLC marks. Offline mode of counselling is conducted based on the merit list. Individual rank is allotted to the registered candidates based on class 10 marks by the official authority. It is a state level counselling procedure. To know the detailed information related to Karnataka Diploma Merit List & Counselling 2019 – Read the full article.
Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 Dates
Below table will be updated when the official date of events will be announced by the KEA.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|1.||Merit and Rank List||To be announced later|
|2.||Counselling starts||To be announced later|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Merit List
After receiving all the applications from eligible candidates, the official authority prepares the Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Merit List & Counselling. Based on the class 10 qualifying marks, registered students are allotted a particular merit rank.
There are certain parameters on which the Karnataka Diploma 2019 merit list is prepared and they are as follows:
- Number of applicants
- Category of the applicants
- Highest and lowest marks obtained by the registered applicants
- Marks obtained in class 10 SSLC
- Domicile of the candidates
The publication of Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 merit list consists of simple steps and they are as follows:
- The first step includes the release of notification of draft merit list of eligible candidates on the official website as well as by way of SMS to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- The second stage is filling with objections to the draft merit in case of corrections in the announced draft merit list.
- The third and final step is the publication of the official merit list of eligible candidates on the official website as well as by way of SMS to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
How to download the Karnataka Diploma Admission Merit List 2019?
To download the Karnataka Polytechnic Merit List 2019, registered candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the link “Karnataka Diploma Admission Merit List 2019” here. The link will be activated soon.
- Merit list category-wise will be displayed on the screen.
- Select and click on the appropriate link.
- Merit list in pdf format will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the merit list carefully. Take the printout of it for future use.
Contents of Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 Merit List
The Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 merit list contains the following details. Candidates must check all the details carefully.
- Name of the applicants
- Rank allotted to the applicant
- Class 10 marks
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
Karnataka Diploma Admission Seat Reservation 2019
The Government of Karnataka reserve certain percentage of the seat in every college for admission into the first year diploma courses. Candidates who claim their category while filling the application form make sure that they have a valid supporting document. If any candidate failed to produce the valid supporting documents in prescribed format at the time of reporting, then he/she shall be treated as general category candidate. Below table provides the reserved category candidate and the corresponding percentage of the seat reserved.
|2.||Kannada medium students||5%|
|4.||Physically Disabled students||3%|
Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 Counselling
Karnataka Diploma Counselling 2019 is conducted in offline mode. Multiple rounds of counselling are organized via offline mode. Candidates who have been allotted rank will be called for reporting and document verification round. Counselling schedule shall release on the official website. Link to download the same will be provided here.
Karnataka Diploma 2019 selection process
There is a definite procedure for admission into Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019. Read the steps below to know the procedure.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained by them in the SSLC or equivalent examination.
- Candidates need to choice lock and fill their seats among various colleges, according to their priority.
- The performance of the candidate in SSLC (Class 10) exam will be considered for offering admission into various polytechnic institutions in the state.
- A separate merit list will be maintained on the basis of which 50% seats will be provided to the candidate’s on the basis of marks in 10th board exam.
- The remaining 50% seats are reserved for the various groups of society.
Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019 Document Verification
The candidate should produce the following documents in original along with filled application form at the document verification centre otherwise they will be debarred from participating in further rounds.
1. SSLC or equivalent examination marks card/attested Marks extract from respective school Head Master.
2. Original Transfer Certificate/T.C Endorsement (NOC) from the concerned Institutions should be produced by the candidates.
3. Study certificate. (for a minimum five years period should be countersigned by the concerned Block Educational Officer).
4. Rural Certificate (Rural Study Certificate in respect of candidates claiming the benefit of rural reservation should produce a verification certificate from the concerned Tahasildar along with a rural study certificate for having studied 10 full academic years from 1st standard to 10th standard in Karnataka state).
5. Kannada medium study certificate
6. Eligibility Certificate: The candidates other than Karnataka S.S.L.C.(CBSE/ICSE & Other States 10th Standard) should produce eligibility certificate issued by The Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Bengaluru.
7. Caste Certificate in the prescribed format.
8. The candidates belonging to Hyderabad-Karnataka region as per 371(J) shall obtain the relevant certificate.
9. Physical fitness certificate issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner.
10. 6 Passport size Photos.
If you have any query related to Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019, please write the same in the comment box given below.