The Karnataka Examination Authorities will be releasing the Admit Card for the students who have successfully registered themselves filling up the Application form for the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. This is a state level examination of Karnataka. The main objective of the Examination is to identify the deserving student at the state level. The Hall tickets will be issued to the candidates who will sit for the entrance test in order to get Admissions in the 1st year/1st semester Full time/Part time in the courses like M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/MCA and MBA. The tentative date on which the Admit Card will be issued is 3rd Week of June. If in case a candidate’s form has been canceled, the candidate will not be issued the Admit Card. The Admit Card can only be generated in the online mode. The Admit card is a very important document for the students and candidates should keep it very carefully with them. Any damage caused to the Admit Card will not be accepted by the Examination Authorities. If any candidate fails to show the Hall Ticket to the Authorities on the day of the examination will be terminated on the spot. The candidate has to appear for the Examination with a valid Admit Card and documents which are needed.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who are willing to sit for the Examination should keep all the important updates regarding the examination. They should not miss any information which is related to the Examination. The table below lists the important dates and it will be helpful for the candidates if they note down the important dates.
|Serial No.||Important Events||Dates to be remembered|
|1||Release of the Notifications||May 2018|
|2||Opening Date of the Application||3rd Week of May|
|3||Last date of Submissions||1st Week of June|
|4||Release of the Admit Cards||3rd Week of June|
Procedure to Download the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card
The Hall Ticket can on be collected online and it can be only generated by those candidates who have registered correctly. The forms have to accepted by the Examination Authorities. The candidates will not be sent the calling letter or the Admit card in their Address or via mail. Candidates should have a good INTERNET connection to download the Admit Card. They have to complete some steps before downloading the Admit Card.
The steps that need to followed are:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authorities.
- Then they have to click on the tab that is on the home page titled as “PGCET 2018”.
- Candidates will be redirected to a page where the link for downloading the Admit Card will be given.
- Enter the Registration Number/Application Number and the Date of Birth which was generated at the time of Registration.
- The Admit card will get displayed on the screen. Candidates should check all the details every thoroughly before downloading it.
- After checking all the details mentioned on the Admit Card, the candidates should download the admit card and take more than two print out of the hall ticket.
The details that will be mentioned on Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket is Name of the Candidates, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Date and time of the Examination, Examination Center/Venue, Photograph, Signature and important guidelines that needs to be followed by the candidate.
Candidates should check the details very carefully before downloading the Admit Card. If in case there is any discrepancy in the Hall Ticket, the candidates have to immediately inform the Examination Authorities about the corrigendum. The Examination Authorities will rectify the misprint or the discrepancy. Candidates have to inform the Examination Authorities in the following address:
While filling up the form the candidates also have given the freedom to choose their examination centers. The allotment will be given according to the candidate’s preference and availability of the seats. The Examination centers which is set by the Authorities will be given in the Admit Card. The Examination centers in which the Examination will be held areas:
Note: The candidate should take the hard copy of the Hall Ticket when they go for the Examination along with their Identity Proofs. The Identity proof can be any of these:-
- Driving License
- College Identity Proof
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Bus Pass.
Karnataka PGCET Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates need to reach the Examination Center one hour before the Examination starts. This is important because the candidates get enough time to search for the class and seats allotted to sit for the Examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take any kind of electronic gadgets inside the Examination Hall. No Mobile phones, Calculators, Blue tooth, Pagers, Markers, Whitener, Calculators, Wireless sets, bits of Paper, books or notes or any other unfair means in the Examination will not be entertained. If the Examination Authorities find any of the above-mentioned things, the candidate will be straight away terminated from the Examination.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to appear for the Examination as per the schedule.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instruction that will be given in the OMR sheet. Only after that, they should start writing the Examination.
- Log table will not be allowed to any candidates. Students will not be allowed to wear a watch in the Examination.
- Candidates cannot use all type of ink and colors in the Examination. Only Blue and black ballpoint pen are accepted.
- There will be no negative marking implemented in the wrong answers. So the candidates get the freedom attempt all the questions.
- Students can keep a copy of the OMR sheet if they need it for the future references.
- Entry will be restricted to the students without valid Hall Tickets, and ID proofs in the Examination Hall
- Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit Card even after the Examination as it will be needed in the different stages of Admission.