The Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. This Examination is organized to identify the meritorious deserving candidates at the state level. Candidates who will qualify the entrance will be able to take admissions in the top universities and colleges of Karnataka. But it is also mandatory for the candidates to attend the counselling for the Admission. Candidates will be able to take admissions in M.Tech, M.E, M.Arch and other courses like MBA and MCA. There will be 178 colleges and universities participating in the Admission process. There will be a process of Application of forms and candidates should fill up the form for the Karnataka PGCET 2018 before the last date ends. The Examination Authorities will not take any forms after the last date. The opening date of the form fillup is 3rd week of May and the last date for the Application of the form is 1st Week of June.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the form fillup, the candidates will have to wait for the Hall Ticket to get released. The Hall tickets can only be generated in the Online Mode. And candidates without the Hall ticket will not be allowed to sit in the Examination. The candidates should read all the important guidelines and instruction before appearing the examination. All the documents that shall be mentioned on the Hall ticket are to be carried by the candidates to the Examination Hall as instructed.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The Answer keys usually get released few days after the Examination. This year Karnataka PGCET 2018 will be released in the month of July. Candidates should know that if in case they are terminated on grounds of illegal acts they will not be able to generate the results. Karnataka Examination Authority will not release the response sheet of the candidates.There will be two rounds of Answer keys. One will be the provisional round where the candidates can raise an objection to some misprints or errors. The Answer keys will be changeable in that round. With the Answer keys, the test takers can have a rough idea of how their overall performance is. They can compare their answers with the keys and can estimate their scores. They can also estimate their seat allotment and Admissions in the colleges and Universities.
The candidates who are interested in the Examination will keep all the updates regarding the Examination. It is advised to the candidates to check regularly if there is any change in the information, facts, and figures. This helps the candidate not to miss out any important event which is useful in terms of the Examination. The table below is a list of all the important dates that are related to the Examination
|Serial No.||Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Release of the Admit Cards||3rd Week of June|
|2||Examination Date||1st Week of July|
|3||Release of the Answer Keys||3rd Week of July|
|4||Result Date||3rd Week of August|
Procedure to download the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key
Candidates will not get the Answer keys in the offline mode. They have to download it online from the official website of Karnataka PGCET 2018. Candidates should know their paper code before downloading the Answer keys. The answer keys will be different for different disciplines so, the candidates should be careful while downloading it. The steps that the candidates will have to follow to download the Answer Keys.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority
- In the Home page, there will be a section named “News and Event”
- There will be a link provided in that section to download the Answer key page
- After the page gets displayed. The candidates can check the result there itself or can download the page to check it later on.
- After downloading the page they have to take print out of the Answer keys to keep hard copies with them.
The candidates have to follow the marking scheme of the Examination Authorities to get the right results. The Karnataka PGCET do not have the negative marking so candidates can attempt all the questions. To get the correct score, the candidates have to add the total number of right answers and then subtract it from the total Marks.
The details that will be mentioned in the Answer keys sheet are:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority
Announcement of: Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test Answer Keys
Examination: Karnataka PGCET 2018
Answer Key Releasing Date : July 2018
Final Key Release: August 2018
Challenging Karnataka PGCET 2018 Answer Key
As mentioned earlier Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) will be releasing two sets of Answer keys. One will be provisional sets of Answer Keys and the other will be the final key set. If the candidate is assured about the Answer can challenge the KEA. But they have to send an official mail to them with all the details like the Question Number, Answer Key to that question, The correct Answer, and a justification to that Answer. Candidates have to send the mail addressing to the Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authorities with relevant documents. Candidates who will fail to provide the relevant documents will not be considered. The final keys will be released by the third week of August
- Karnataka PGCET is premier entrance level test which is conducted for Admission into 1st year/ 1st semester full time/ part time MBA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch courses and second-year lateral entry to MCA course in Government/ University/ Private Aided/ Private Unaided professional education institutes of Karnataka.
- There are more than thousand aspirants wanting to apply for this course. The result takes some time to be being released as it is a state level Examination and there are more than a thousand applicants, students should not panic thinking about their performance in the Entrance Test. Sometimes result dates are postponed for valid reasons of delaying, so candidates are advised to stay calm and wait for the result patiently.
- This is the reason why the Karnataka Examination Authorities release the Answer keys after the examination.
- This helps the candidates to cross-refer their answers with the ideal ones and at least avail a fair idea of their performance and can estimate the scores.