Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2019: The Result of 2nd PUC (Pre University College) is released in an online mode on 15th April 2019. The exam is conducted by the Department of Pre University Education. Candidates who are pursuing the pre-university course from the board will be able to check their result once it is announced. The students who have successfully appeared for the exam can check their result. The login section to check the result is available on the official website. The applicant must provide the asked credentials such as the Registration number. It must be noted that the details entered in the login section of PUC Result has to be valid and correct, the wrong details will prohibit the student from accessing the Result. The exam of 2nd PUC ended on 18th March 2019. For more of the details regarding 2nd PUC 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New: The Result of Karnataka 2nd PUC exam is declared on 15th April 2019. Candidates must provide their Registration number in order to check their result.
Check Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2019 here.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Result Dates 2019
The candidate who appeared for the exam of 2nd PUC Karnataka 2019 must make sure that they are aware of the result declaration dates. It is advised that the applicant must keep visiting the website on a regular basis for any of the updates regarding the result date of 2nd PUC Karnataka 2019.
|Last date of 2nd PUC Karnataka Exam 2019||18th March 2019|
|Karnataka 2nd PUC Result will be declared on||15th April 2019|
Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2019
The Result of Karnataka 2nd PUC exam 2019 is declared on 15th April 2019 on the official website i.e. result.bspucpa.com. The exam has already ended on 18th March 2019. Students who appeared for the 2nd Pre University exam will be able to check their result. The availability of the Result is as per on the date as announced by the examination authorities. Candidates can access their result on Suvidya Login 2019. It is important that the applicant must keep themselves updated with the latest release of the Result date and must keep visiting the website on a regular basis. The student will have to provide the details in the login credentials of 2nd PUC Result karnataka 2019. It must be made sure that the provided details in the login section must be valid and correct. The incorrect information will prohibit the candidate from checking the 2nd PUC Result 2019.
Once the Result of Karnataka 2nd PUC is announced and is available on Suvidya Portal, the student must go through the Result PDF very carefully. The details mentioned on the Result PDF will be the Roll Number of the student, Course Name, Marks secured by the candidate in the exam, the status of the result, Date of the Result declaration and the instructions to be followed by the student after the Result declaration. In case if any of the detail is found to be incorrect on 2nd PUC Karnataka Result 2019, the student must contact the admission authorities immediately. It is advised that the student must get multiple photocopies of the Result PDF for future references. Those who will not be able to pass the exam will have to appear for the paper again as per on the date as notified by the examination conducting body.
Steps to Check 2nd PUC Result
It is important that the student must be known to the steps of checking the Result of 2nd PUC Karnataka. The details provided in the Suvidya login portal 2019 has to be valid and correct, the result will not be available with the incorrect information. Go through the steps of checking 2nd PUC Karnataka.
- Visit the official website i.e. result.bspucpa.com
- Go to the homepage and the link of 2nd PUC Karnataka Result will be available there.
- Click on the Result link and provide the asked credentials in the login section available.
- The Result PDF will appear on the screen. Candidates are advised that they must go through the Result PDF very carefully. In case of error, the examination authorities must be contacted immediately.
- Save and download the result. Get the multiple photocopies of Result PDF for future references.
Contents Mentioned on Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2019
Once the result is available, the applicant must check the Result PDF very carefully. If any form of error is found in the Result PDF, contact the examination authorities. Go through the content mentioned on the result from the points below:
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Date of the Exam
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Status of the Result
- Important instructions to be followed by the candidate after the Result declaration
Important Instructions Regarding 2nd PUC Karnataka Result 2019
The candidates who appeared for the exam must keep themselves updated with the release of the Karnataka Result. There are certain points which must be noted very carefully by the candidate. Find the relevant points mentioned below.
- The availability of 2nd PUC Karnataka Result will be as per on the date as announced by the examination authorities.
- The applicant will have to provide the correct details in the login section to access the Result of 2nd PUC Karnataka. The wrong detail will prohibit the candidate from accessing the Result.
- It is important that the applicant must have passed the examination. Those who will not be able to qualify it will have to appear for the supplementary exam.
- The dates for the Supplementary exam will be announced on the official website of the examination conducting body.
- The applicant must go through the Result PDF very carefully. If any form of error in the Application number, course name or marks secured in the exam is found, the applicant will have to contact the examination authorities immediately.
- The wrong details in the Result PDF will prohibit the candidate from the admissions further. Any form of error needs to rectified immediately.
- The multiple photocopies of the Result must be with the candidate. The original copy will also be required for the future references.