JKBOSE Date Sheet 2021: As per the latest update, the Jammu and Kashmir Government has decided to cancel the ongoing JKBOSE 10th and 12th Exam 2021 due to the surge in COVID-19 cases. More details about the exams are given in this article. Therefore, the students who are registered with the J&K Board must check the Jammu & Kashmir Board Exam Dates from the official website. Students must check the official website to get all the latest updates regarding the time table of Jammu Kashmir.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Jammu and Kashmir Board Of School Education (JKBOSE) is the official authority that conducts the 10th & 10+2 Exams. It releases the J&K Date Sheet 2021 on its official website. Candidates can further, access the schedule of JKBOSE 2021 by visiting the official website jkbose.ac.in. The JK Board Time Table contains important details like the dates, timing, and the duration of the exam. Therefore, it is imperative that students check the JKBOSE Exam Time Table before sitting for the exam. Therefore, we have mentioned all the details pertaining to the same in this article. Hence, read to know more.
- JKBOSE 12th Exam 2021 has been cancelled this year due to the rise in Covid cases in the UT. Check details below
In view of safety and well-being of students due to Covid pandemic, all pending JKBOSE Examinations session 2020-21 (Regular/Private) for final exams of class XI and XII across JKUT for which examination/results are awaited, are cancelled.
— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) June 9, 2021
- JKBOSE 10th Exam cancelled, 12th exam postponed. Get details below
In view of rising cases of #COVID19, Class X ongoing exams for remaining subjects has been cancelled and their promotion to class XI will be decided on the basis of their performance in subjects already undertaken in present exam and internal assessment. @jkboseofficial
— Office of LG J&K (@OfficeOfLGJandK) April 15, 2021
JKBOSE Class 12th Date Sheet 2021
JKBOSE class 12th exams have been cancelled this year.
|Exam Dates||Arts||Home Science||Commerce||Science|
|–||General English||General English||General English||General English|
Travel Tourism & Hotel Management
Travel Tourism & Hotel Management
Travel Tourism & Hotel Management
|–||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
Dogri / Punjabi / Bhoti
|–||Home Science (Elective)|
|Human Development||Business Mathematics|
|–||IT & ITES / Retail / Healthcare / Toursim / Security / Agriculture / Media & Entertainment / Beauty & Wellness / Physical Education & Sports||IT & ITES / Retail / Healthcare / Toursim / Security / Agriculture / Media & Entertainment / Beauty & Wellness / Physical Education & Sports||IT & ITES / Retail / Healthcare / Toursim / Security / Agriculture / Media & Entertainment / Beauty & Wellness / Physical Education & Sports||IT & ITES / Retail / Healthcare / Toursim / Security / Agriculture / Media & Entertainment / Beauty & Wellness / Physical Education & Sports|
|Clothing for the Family||Entrepreneurship|
|—||Accountancy||Biology (Botany & Zoology)|
Class 10th JKBOSE Board Date Sheet 2021
JK Board class 10th exam has been cancelled this year due to the surge in Covid cases in the state.
|Name of Subject||Summer Zone Dates||Winter Zone Dates|
|Additional/ Optional||Exam Cancelled||Exam Cancelled|
(Health Care/ Retail/ Tourism/ Information Technology/
Security/ Agriculture/ Beauty Wellness/ Media and Entertainment/
Physical Education and Sports)
|Mathematics/ Music/ Painting/ Art and Drawing||–||–|
|Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Science)/ Home Science||–||–|
How to check Jammu Kashmir Board High School Time Table 2021?
The officials of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) will upload the Board Time Table online on its official website. Therefore, all the students must check the website of the Council. However, the students can also read our article to know the JKBOSE Board Time Table Class 10th & 12th Board Exams. The students must know the process to check the online time table. Students can directly click on the link given above to get the exam routine or else follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of JKBOSE.
- A home page of the Board will appear in front of the screen
- Look for “important notice and download” section on the home page
- Click on the time table for intermediate 2021 and download the pdf
- Thus following the above way one can easily have the time table in front of them.
Preparation Tips for JKBOSE Board examination 2021
Candidates aspiring to take the 2021 board examination must abide by some preparation tips. therefore, we have mentioned some of the preparation tips. Check below.
- Syllabus: Candidates must be well acquainted with the JKBOSE syllabus. Without a thorough knowledge of the syllabus, candidates can not attain the desired marks. Therefore, they must write down the syllabus on a piece of paper. Subsequently, keep checking and preparing from the syllabus of JKBOSE.
- JKBOSE Time-Table: Candidates must make a sustainable time-table. It must cover all the important topics while keeping the candidate interested. However, it must not be packed. It should give the candidate sufficient time to relax as well. Nonetheless, the time table of JKBOSE will instil discipline and punctuality in the candidate. This will consequently, lead him to attain good marks.
- Model Papers of JKBOSE: Candidates must not forget the importance of solving sample papers. The more you will practice the better you will become. Furthermore, practice makes a man perfect. Therefore, candidates must solve at least JKBOSE Board exam 10 previous year’s question papers.
- Time Management: Candidates must learn how to manage time. Since it is a skill which will be used in the examination. Candidates cand os o by practising model papers. Furthermore, they can set a timer and solve the paper in a set amount of time. Subsequently, try to beat your previous scores.
- Eat healthily: In all jest of preparation, candidates must not forget the importance of eating healthy. What you eat, is consequently how you will feel. Therefore, try to eat light meals, Sice eating heavy will make you feel drowsy. Have green vegetables and plenty of water to keep you hydrated.
- Sleep, Rest and Meditate: Remeber, it is equally important to give your body rest as it is to push it to achieve your goals. Therefore, sleep for at least 6-8 hours. Since, sleeping helps in retaining information, as well. Meditation will further help you in concentrating. Therefore, all of the following combined practices promises you an optimal result.
JKBOSE Date Sheet 2021 FAQ’s
DATE SHEET 2021 8TH CLASS