JKBOSE Date Sheet 2020: The authority has released the time table for class 10th and 12th. The Jammu and Kashmir State Board Of School Education is the official authority which conducts the 10th & 10+2 Exams. It releases the JKBOSE date sheet 2020 on its official website. Candidates can further, access the schedule of JKBOSE 2020 by visiting the same. Since the date sheet is an important part of the whole examination process. Therefore, it is imperative that students check the JKBOSE exam time table before sitting for the exam. Therefore, we have mentioned all the details pertaining to the same in this article. Hence, read to know more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JKBOSE 10th Class Exam Date Sheet 2020 for Jammu Province (Summer Zone), Regular candidates, Released!
Class 12th Date Sheet 2020 of JKBOSE Released!
JKBOSE Class 12th Date Sheet 2020
Candidates aspiring to sit for the class 12th JKBOSE board examination must keep themselves updated. We have mentioned the exam schedule of Class 12th of JKBOSE 2020 as per the official notification.
|Commencement of examination||27th February 2020|
|End of the examination||26th March 2020|
Class 12th Jammu Division, Bi-Annual Examination 2020
Class 10th JKBOSE Board Date Sheet 2020
Students who will be appearing for the JKBOSE class 10th board exams must check the date sheet of JKBOSE class 10th before sitting for the exam. We have provided the details of:
|English||29th February 2020|
|Social Science||3rd March 2020|
|Mathematics/ Music/ Painting/ Art and Drawing||7th March 2020|
|Science (Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences)/ Home Science||11th March 2020|
|Hindi/ Urdu||14th March 2020|
|Vocational||17th March 2020|
|Additional/ Optional||18th March 2020|
Preparation Tips for JKBOSE Board examination 2020
Candidates aspiring to take the 2020 board examination must abide by some preparation tips. therefore, we have mentioned some of the preparation tips. Check below.
- Syllabus: Candidates must be well acquainted with the JKBOSE syllabus. Without a thorough knowledge of the syllabus, candidates can not attain the desired marks. Therefore, they must write down the syllabus on a piece of paper. Subsequently, keep checking and preparing from the syllabus of JKBOSE.
- JKBOSE Time-Table: Candidates must make a sustainable time-table. It must cover all the important topics while keeping the candidate interested. However, it must not be packed. It should give the candidate sufficient time to relax as well. Nonetheless, the time table of JKBOSE will instil discipline and punctuality in the candidate. This will consequently, lead him to attain good marks.
- Model Papers of JKBOSE: Candidates must not forget the importance of solving sample papers. The more you will practice the better you will become. Furthermore, practice makes a man perfect. Therefore, candidates must solve at least JKBOSE Board exam 10 previous year’s question papers.
- Time Management: Candidates must learn how to manage time. Since it is a skill which will be used in the examination. Candidates cand os o by practising model papers. Furthermore, they can set a timer and solve the paper in a set amount of time. Subsequently, try to beat your previous scores.
- Eat healthily: In all jest of preparation, candidates must not forget the importance of eating healthy. What you eat, is consequently how you will feel. Therefore, try to eat light meals, Sice eating heavy will make you feel drowsy. Have green vegetables and plenty of water to keep you hydrated.
- Sleep, Rest and Meditate: Remeber, it is equally important to give your body rest as it is to push it to achieve your goals. Therefore, sleep for at least 6-8 hours. Since, sleeping helps in retaining information, as well. Meditation will further help you in concentrating. Therefore, all of the following combined practices promises you an optimal result.