J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2020 Result: The official examination conducting authority; Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination, will release the result of the J&K Diploma Entrance Examination 2020. It will release the result on May 2020. Furthermore, the link to check the result of J&K Polytechnic will be available soon. However, the applicant must qualify the exam to proceed for the admission further. One can go through this article to get the complete information about the J&K Polytechnic 2020 Result, Answer Key, Merit List and Counselling for the academic year 2020-21.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
J&K PET 2020 Answer Key
- The J&K PET answer key will subsequently be uploaded after the conclusion of the offline entrance test.
- The J&K PET Answer Key will further help the candidates in finding the estimated marks.
- An applicant will be able to cross-check their answers to the ones mentioned in the officially released Answer Key.
- Candidates can access the revised answer key on the official website.
- In order to check the J&K Polytechnic 2020 result, applicants need to enter the application form number and registered mobile number.
- Since the official authority will not send any email or post related to J&K PET 2020 Result to any individual candidates. Therefore, candidates must go for the counselling. Furthermore, the counselling is based on the merit list.
Steps To Check The JK Polytechnic Result 2020
- Click on the official website as this will redirect to the official website.
- Enter the enrollment number and registered mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- After filling in the correct details, your result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2020 result along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for the further use.
NOTE: There is no facility for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection of the OMR answer sheet and hence any such request will not be entertained.
Content Of The Result Of J&K Polytechnic 2020
The scorecard of J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2020 result will contain the following details. The candidate must contact the authorities if there is any error.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Merit List
The J&K PET Merit List 2020 is prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam. Candidates need to get equal to or more than the cut-off marks in order to become eligible for counselling round. Aspirants selected in the Merit List can appear for J&K Polytechnic Counselling. The applicants who scored less cut off will be disqualified and will not be able to participate in the admission.
Highlights of Merit List
- The J&K Polytechnic merit list is prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10th class) by the candidates, in case of entrance examination is not conducted.
- The candidate is selected on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam.
- The Board will prepare the list in order of inter-se-merit of candidates in the entrance test. The list of general category is prepared in descending order. The reserved category list is also prepared in the same way.
- For the purposes of allotment of seats to the reserved category candidates in Government Polytechnic Colleges, the inter se merit list will be considered for the admission.
- In the event of the number of candidates belonging to a reserved category being less than the number of seats available for the category, the resultant vacancies shall be filled from amongst the candidates figuring in the open merit category strictly in order of merit.
- Sometimes two candidates secure the same marks. Thus, the situation demands inter-se-merit admission.
- Marks secured in Mathematics component of the Entrance test.
- The score in the Physics component of the Entrance test if marks obtained in Mathematics component are equal.
- Secured Score in Chemistry component of the J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test if marks obtained in Mathematics and Physics components are equal.
- Candidate older in age if marks obtained in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry are the same.
J&K PET 2020 Counselling
The J&K Polytechnic 2020 counselling will be in June 2020. Multiple rounds of J&K Polytechnic counselling will take place based on the requirement. The candidates can make the choice of streams and institutions. After that, the official authority will allot the seats to candidates. The factors for allotment will be:
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Number of candidates cleared the cut-off marks
- Seat intake
- Stream and institute opted by the candidate
The candidate has to present the documents if satisfied with the allotted seat.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Caste certificate as per the appendix mentioned in the brochure (if applicable).
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Printout of J&K PET application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding this article, then please write to us in the comment section below.