J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 Result: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination, the official examination conducting authority will release the Result of the J&K Diploma Entrance Examination 2019 in the third week of April 2019. Link to check the J&K Polytechnic result 2019 will be provided here when it gets released. One can go through this article to get the complete information about the J&K Polytechnic 2019 Result, Merit list and Counselling for the academic year 2019-20.
J&K PET 2019 Answer Key
- The J&K PET 2019 answer key will be uploaded after the conclusion of the offline entrance test. The answer key shall be displayed on the official website for three days so that a candidate finding any discrepancy in the Question Paper and Answer Key can submit representation along with proper proof within three working days after the test is over in the BOPEE’s office at Srinagar or Jammu.
- The representations will be consolidated and referred to the experts whose opinion will be final. The revised key, if any, will be uploaded on the official website and thereafter no complaint will be entertained.
- To check the J&K Polytechnic 2019 result, applicants need to enter the application form number and registered mobile number. The official authority will not send any email or post related to J&K PET 2019 Result to any individual candidates. Candidates will be called for the counselling process, on the basis of merit list.
Steps To Check The J&K Polytechnic (PET) Result:
Step 1:- Click on the link given here as this will redirect to the official website.
Step 2:- Enter the enrollment number and registered mobile number.
Step 3:- Click on the submit button.
Step 4:- After filling in the correct details, your result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5:- You can download the J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 result along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for the further use.
NOTE: There is no facility for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection of the OMR answer sheet and hence any such request will not be entertained.
Content Of J&K Polytechnic Result 2019
The scorecard of J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 result will contain the following details. The candidates if found missing or any information incorrect, they must get in touch with the official authority immediately.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
J&K Polytechnic 2019 Merit List
Based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, the official authority will determine the minimum cut-off marks and prepare the J&K PET 2019 merit list. Candidates need to get equal to or more than the cut off marks in order to become eligible for counselling round. The name of candidates appearing in the merit list will be eligible for counselling. The applicants who scored less cut off will be disqualified and cannot participate in the subsequent rounds.
Highlights of Merit List
- Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10th class) by the candidates, in case of entrance examination is not conducted.
- If the entrance examination is conducted, the selection of candidates for admission to the programme will depend on their performance at the entrance test and eligibility.
- The Board shall prepare the list in order of inter-se-merit of candidates in the entrance test in descending order for the general category and similarly for each reserved category separately.
- For the purposes of allotment of seats to the reserved category candidates in Government Polytechnic Colleges, inter-se-merit within each reserved category shall be taken into consideration.
- In the event of the number of candidates belonging to a reserved category being less than the number of seats available for the category, the resultant vacancies shall be filled from amongst the candidates figuring in the open merit category strictly in order of merit.
- In case two or more candidates have obtained the same number of marks in entrance test, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined by taking into account.
- Marks obtained in Mathematics component of the Entrance test.
- Marks obtained in Physics component of the Entrance test, if marks obtained in Mathematics component are equal.
- Marks obtained in Chemistry component of the Entrance test if marks obtained in Mathematics and Physics components are equal.
- Candidate older in age if marks obtained in Math, Physics and Chemistry are same
J&K PET 2019 Counselling
The J&K Polytechnic 2019 counselling is scheduled to be conducted in the month of June 2019. Multiple rounds of counselling shall be conducted based on the requirement. The candidates will be allowed to make choice of streams and institution. After that, the official authority will allot the seats in the respective stream to the candidates based on the following factors
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Number of candidates cleared the cut-off marks
- Seat intake
- Stream and institute opted by the candidate
If the shortlisted candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her, then they must freeze the seat and report to the college with the following document for verification.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Caste certificate as per the appendix mentioned in the brochure (if applicable).
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Printout of J&K PET 2019 application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding this article, then please write us in the comment section below.