J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 Result: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination, the official examination conducting authority will release the Result of the J&K Diploma Entrance Examination 2019. The Result will release in the third week of April 2019. Candidates who will appear for the exam can check their result. Link to check the J&K Polytechnic result 2019 will be available when it gets released. The applicant must qualify the exam to proceed for the admission further. One can go through this article to get the complete information about the J&K Polytechnic 2019 Result, Merit list and Counselling for the academic year 2019-20.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New- The Result of J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET) 2019 will be released soon. The exam was held on 7th April 2019. The direct link will be available here.
J&K PET 2019 Answer Key
- The J&K PET 2019 answer key will be uploaded after the conclusion of the offline entrance test.
- J&K Answer Key will help the candidates in finding the estimated marks.
- An applicant will be able to cross check their answers to the ones mentioned in the officially released Answer Key.
- The revised Answer Key will be uploaded on the official website.
- To check the J&K Polytechnic 2019 result, applicants need to enter the application form number and registered mobile number.
- An official authority will not send any email or post related to J&K PET 2019 Result to any individual candidates. Candidates will be called for the counselling process, on the basis of merit list.
Steps To Check The J&K Polytechnic (PET) Result:
- Click on the link given here as this will redirect to the official website.
- Enter the enrollment number and registered mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- After filling in the correct details, your result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 result along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for the further use.
NOTE: There is no facility for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection of the OMR answer sheet and hence any such request will not be entertained.
Content Of J&K Polytechnic Result 2019
The scorecard of J&K Polytechnic (PET) 2019 result will contain the following details. The candidate must contact the authorities if there is any error.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
J&K Polytechnic 2019 Merit List
J&K PET Merit List 2019 is prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam. Candidates need to get equal to or more than the cut-off marks in order to become eligible for counselling round. Aspirants selected in Merit List can appear for counselling. The applicants who scored less cut off will be disqualified and will not be able to participate for the admission.
Highlights of Merit List
- Merit list is prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10th class) by the candidates, in case of entrance examination is not conducted.
- If the entrance examination is conducted, the candidate will be selected as per the basic marks in the entrance exam.
- The Board will prepare the list in order of inter-se-merit of candidates in the entrance test. The list is prepared in descending order for the general category and similarly for each reserved category separately.
- For the purposes of allotment of seats to the reserved category candidates in Government Polytechnic Colleges, the inter se merit list will be considered for the admission.
- In the event of the number of candidates belonging to a reserved category being less than the number of seats available for the category, the resultant vacancies shall be filled from amongst the candidates figuring in the open merit category strictly in order of merit.
- In case two or more candidates have obtained the same number of marks in the entrance test, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined by taking into account.
- Marks secured in Mathematics component of the Entrance test.
- The score in Physics component of the Entrance test if marks obtained in Mathematics component are equal.
- Secured Score in Chemistry component of the Entrance test if marks obtained in Mathematics and Physics components are equal.
- Candidate older in age if marks obtained in Math, Physics and Chemistry are the same.
J&K PET 2019 Counselling
The J&K Polytechnic 2019 counselling will be in June 2019. Multiple rounds of counselling will take place based on the requirement. The candidates can make choice of streams and institution. After that, the official authority will allot the seats to candidates. The factors for allotment will be:
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Number of candidates cleared the cut-off marks
- Seat intake
- Stream and institute opted by the candidate
The candidate has to present the documents if satisfied with the allotted seat.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Caste certificate as per the appendix mentioned in the brochure (if applicable).
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Printout of J&K PET 2019 application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding this article, then please write to us in the comment section below.