Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the official authority which releases the result of Jharkhand Polytechnic. In order to download the Jharkhand Polytechnic Result, the candidates must visit the official website. However, only those candidates will be able to download the counselling result, who appeared for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam (PECE). In order to view the entrance exam result of Jharkhand Polytechnic, the candidates must provide certain credentials, such as roll number & date of birth.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the authority prepares the Jharkhand Polytechnic Merit List. It is based on the marks attained by the candidate in the PECE. The candidates who have their name in the merit list are further called for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling. Subsequently, they will have to pay a certain amount of money in order to participate in the counselling. Furthermore, to know more about the Jharkhand Board Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result 2020, keep on reading the article.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result Dates 2020
The candidates who appeared for the PECE must keep themselves up-to-date with the releasing date of Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2020. Furthermore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam||Last week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week of June 2020|
|Starting of the Counselling process||4th week of June 2020|
Steps To Download Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2020
In order to download the Jharkhand Board Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result on the mentioned date, the candidates must follow certain steps. The steps which the candidates must follow are mentioned below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- There will be a link to download the Result of Jharkhand Polytechnic. The candidate must click on that.
- Subsequently, the candidate will be redirected to a new page, wherein they must provide the required information such as their roll number & DOB, the course of which they seek the Jharkhand Polytechnic Result.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Soon, the Jharkhand Polytechnic Name Wise Result will appear on the screen.
- The candidates must download & save it for future purposes.
What In Case Of Tie- Breaker?
- If there are two candidates who secure the same marks in the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result, then the candidates will be subjected to the tie-breaker criteria. The tie-breaker criteria are as follows.
- The candidate who obtains higher marks in Mathematics will be given preference over the one who secures less, in the same subject.
- However, if both the candidates secure the same in mathematics, then the one who secures higher in Physics, will be given more preference.
- Furthermore, in case if both the candidates have secured the same marks in both the subjects in Jharkhand Polytechnic Result, then the candidate’s date of birth will be taken into account. The one who is born earlier will be given preference over the who was born late.
- However, if all the above-mentioned credentials of the candidate are the same, then the name of the candidate, in alphabetical order will be taken into account.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2020
After the authority declares the Result of Jharkhand Polytechnic, it conducts the counselling of the same. However, only those candidates who qualified in the Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be able to participate in the counselling procedure. Furthermore, the candidates are called for the counselling on the basis of the ranks secured by them in the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Subsequently, the selected students will have to pay the counselling fees, which is Rs 400 (Rs. 250 in case of SC/ST/Female candidates of any category) by challan, postal order. Also, the candidates must not forget to bring the required documents to the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation.
Furthermore, the candidates must be on time at the counselling venue. Any request for the change of time, date & venue of the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling will not be entertained. Moreover, if the candidate fails to be present at the counselling, then his/her seat will be allotted to the next candidate. The last process of the counselling is the seat allotment. The candidate is allotted seats on the basis of the choice of preference of the candidate as mentioned in the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form. It also depends on the seat availability of the course/college.