Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the official authority which releases the Jharkhand Polytechnic, Hall Ticket. It will release in the fourth week of April 2020. However, only those candidates will be able to download the Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card who successfully filled the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form. In order to download the Hall Ticket, the candidates must visit the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in polytechnic admit card). Subsequently, the candidates must provide certain credentials such as their registration number & password, in order to download the same.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Moreover, if there is any discrepancy found on the admit card of Polytechnic exam, then the candidates must contact examination authority. They must not try to correct the error themselves. Furthermore, there will be no entry inside the examination hall without the hall ticket. Therefore the candidates must not forget to carry the hall ticket to the examination venue. In order to know more about how to download the Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2020, keep on reading the article.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card Download Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to take admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic, must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates the same. Therefore we have provided information regarding the releasing date of Jharkhand Admit Card, Check below.
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of April 2020|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam||Last week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week of June 2020|
|Starting of the Counselling process||4th week of June 2020|
Steps To Download The Admit Card Of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
In order to download Jharkhand Polytechnic Hall Ticket, the candidates must follow certain steps. We have mentioned the steps. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- There will be a link to download the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Hall Ticket 2020, the candidates must click on that.
- Subsequently they will be taken to a new page, wherein they must provide certain information.
- They must fill in their registration number, password, enter the captcha.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Soon, the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Admit Card will be available in the form of a PDF.
- The candidates must download & save it for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Entrance Admit Card
The Jharkhand Polytechnic Hall Ticket is an important document. Therefore, the candidates must check it carefully. It consists of important information regarding the upcoming exam. However, if there is any discrepancy found on the Jharkhand Polytechnic Combined Admit Card, then the candidates must contact the examination authority. They shouldn’t correct it themselves. Furthermore, we have mentioned the details which are mentioned on the admit card. Check below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Day of the exam
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Duration of exam
- Other Important Instructions Related To The Exam
Important Instructions Related To The Jharkhand Polytechnic Combined Admit Card 2020
The candidates must keep certain points in their mind before taking the Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam. The same is mentioned on the hall ticket. We have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
- The candidates must carry a valid Jharkhand Polytechnic Hall Ticket to the examination centre.
- It is important that the candidate reach the examination venue 45 minutes before the exam is conducted.
- However, if the candidate is late, then he/she will not be allowed inside the examination hall. Also, the candidate will be debarred from entering without the Jharkhand Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2020.
- Furthermore, mobile phones, calculator & other gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- There will be no entry inside the examination hall without the Jharkhand Polytechnic hall ticket.