Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit Card 2019 will be available online tentatively in the 1st week of April 2019 in online mode. The registered candidates can download the hall ticket using log-in ID and password (generated during filling up the application form). To download the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit Card, candidates have to visit the official website. Link to download the admit card will be provided here as soon as it gets released.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit Card 2019
Admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried on the examination day. Registered candidates can access admit card via official website on entering the User ID, password and security pin. The hall ticket will not be dispatched via post or by any other means. To download the admit card, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Click on the link given here.
- Step 2: Search and click on the link “Download Admit Card ”.
- Step 3: Enter the User ID, password and security pin to login
- Step 4: JEEP, Uttarakhand 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
What details does JEEP 2019 admit card contain?
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit Card 2019 shall carry the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Test Number
- Date of Birth
- Fathers and mothers name
- Address of the applicant
- Application Number
- Date and time of the test
- Signature & photograph
- Complete address of the test centre
- Examination Day Guidelines
What documents need to be carried on the examination day?
The applicants who are going to attend the JEEP, Uttarakhand 2019, they must carry the Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same along with the printout of the hall ticket. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Pan card will be accepted by the exam centre authority.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed in the Hall Ticket properly. Candidate must ensure there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancies are found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the helpdesk immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- All the candidates are advised not to damage or mishandle the admit card. This must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.