Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit Card 2019 is available from 12th April 2019 in online mode. The registered candidates can download the hall ticket using log-in ID and password (generated during filling up the application form). To download the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit Card, candidates have to visit the official website. Link to download the admit card is provided. For more of the details regarding UBTER JEEP Admit card 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New- Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit card is released by the examination authorities. Candidates must provide their Group for which they are applying for the admission.
UBTER JEEP Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card of JEEP Polytechnic 2019 is available in an online mode on the official website. The availability of the Admit Card is as per on the date as mentioned in the officially released schedule. It is important that the applicant must make sure that the details provided in the login section to access the Admit card is valid and correct. The Admit Card will provide the details relevant for the candidates appearing for the exam. It is important that the applicant must go through the details provided on the Admit Card very carefully and in case if any of the incorrect information found on the Admit Card, the applicant must contact the examination authorities immediately. The details provided will be the Name of the candidate, Application Form number, Exam center, date and timing of the exam and the instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. It is advised that the applicant must get the multiple photocopies of the Admit Card on the day of the exam, in case the downloaded one is lost or damaged on the day of the exam.
Steps to check Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit Card 2019
Admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried on the examination day. Registered candidates can access admit card via official website on entering the User ID, password and security pin. The hall ticket will not be dispatched via post or by any other means. To download the admit card, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Click on the link given here.
- Step 2: Search and click on the link “Download Admit Card ”.
- Step 3: Enter the User ID, password and security pin to login
- Step 4: UBTER JEEP Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
What details does UBTER JEEP 2019 admit card contain?
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Admit Card 2019 shall carry the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Test Number
- Date of Birth
- Fathers and mothers name
- Address of the applicant
- Application Number
- Date and time of the test
- Signature & photograph
- Complete address of the test centre
- Examination Day Guidelines
What documents need to be carried on the examination day?
The applicants who are going to attend the JEEP, Uttarakhand 2019, they must carry the Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same along with the printout of the hall ticket. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Pan card will be accepted by the exam centre authority.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed in the Hall Ticket properly. Candidate must ensure there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancies are found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the helpdesk immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- All the candidates are advised not to damage or mishandle the admit card. This must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.