MP PPT 2020 Admit Card: The admit card for MP Pre- Polytechnic Test 2020 will be released tentatively on May 2020. The registered candidates must download the MP PPT admit card 2020 by entering the application form number and name. The link to download the MP PPT hall ticket will be provided here when it is available. The applicant must provide the correct details in the login section for downloading the Admit Card. It cannot be accessed with incorrect information. MP PPT 2020 exam will tentatively be held on May 2020. The authorities will release the Admit Card date on the official website. The registered candidates must download the MP PPT 2020 Hall Ticket within the scheduled date. MP PPT Admit card 2020 is mandatory to take the offline mode of test. Therefore, for more the details regarding MP PPT Admit Card 2020 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP PPT Admit Card Dates 2020
The candidate must check the MP PPT official schedule. The candidate must keep visiting the website on a regular basis. The official schedule provides all the important dates. The candidate must save and download the Admit Card. It mentions all the important dates and events.
Go through the schedule from the tabular format below. The authorities announced the official dates.
|MP PPT Admit Card 2020 releases on||May 2020|
|MP PPT 2020 exam is on||May 2020|
MP PPT Admit Card 2020
The Admit card of MP PPT 2020 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting authorities. The availability of the document will be as per on the date as mentioned in the officially released schedule. The candidate must present the Admit card on the examination day. Since the absence of the Admit Card will prohibit the candidate from entering the examination hall. The link of the Admit Card will be available on the official website and the applicant will have to provide the correct credentials in the login section. However, the candidate must not download the Admit card with wrong details.
The Admit card mentions all the important details important for the candidates on the examination day. The Admit Card mentions further details such as the name of the candidate, Application Form Number, Roll Number, Date and Timing of the exam, Exam Centre. The candidate must also follow the important instructions on the Admit Card. However, the candidate must check the details on the Admit Card very carefully. Furthermore, If the candidate finds any incorrect information on the Admit Card, they must contact the examination authorities. The candidate must have the correct MP PPT Admit Card before the exam. The applicant has to keep the copy of the Admit Card till the admission procedure is over.
Steps to Download MP PPT 2020 Admit Card
Go through the steps to download the MP PPT Admit Card 2020
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card” here.
- Enter the application form number and name.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The Admit Pass will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate must download and take the printout of the Hall Ticket as it will be required on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents need to be carried on examination day
The applicants of MP PPT 2020 must carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of MP PPT 2020 Hall Ticket
- Adhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contains the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Details on MP PPT Admit Card 2020
The Hall Ticket contains the following details:
- Applicant’s name
- Exam date and time
- Address of the exam centre
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates must check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found in the admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The examines should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2020 gets over.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.