MP PPT Admit Card 2020: The admit card for MP Pre- Polytechnic Test 2020 will be released tentatively in July 2020. The registered candidates must download the MP PPT online admit card 2020 by entering the application form number and name. The link to download the MP PPT hall ticket will be provided here when it is available. The applicant must provide the correct details in the login section for downloading the MP PPT Online Admit Card. It cannot be accessed with incorrect information. The MP PPT 2020 exam will tentatively be held in July 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The authorities will release the MP PPT Admit Card Date online on the official website. The registered candidates must download the MP PPT Hall Ticket 2020 within the scheduled date. MP PPT Admit card 2020 is mandatory to take the offline mode of test. Therefore, for more details regarding how to download MP PPT Online Admit Card 2020 go through the article below.
MP PPT Online Admit Card Download Dates 2020
The candidate must check the MP PPT admit card official dates. The candidate must keep visiting the official website on a regular basis in order to download it. The official schedule provides all the important dates. The candidate must save and download the MP PPT Online Admit Card. It mentions all the important dates and events.
Go through the schedule from the tabular format below. The authorities announced the official dates.
|MP PPT Admit Card 2020 releases on||July 2020|
|MP PPT 2020 exam is on||July 2020|
MP PPT Online Admit Card 2020
The online Admit card of MP PPT 2020 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting authorities. The availability of the document will be as per on the date as mentioned in the officially released schedule. The candidate must present the Online Admit Card of MP PPT on the examination day. Since the absence of the MP PPT Online Admit Card will prohibit the candidate from entering the examination hall. The link of the MP PPT Admit Card will be available on the official website and the applicant will have to provide the correct credentials in the login section. However, the candidate must not download the Admit card with wrong details.
The Online Admit card of MP PPT mentions all the important details important for the candidates on the examination day. The Admit Card mentions further details such as the name of the candidate, Application Form Number, Roll Number, Date and Timing of the exam, Exam Centre. The candidate must also follow the important instructions on the MP PPT Admit Card. However, the candidate must check the details on the Admit Card very carefully. Furthermore, If the candidate finds any incorrect information on the Admit Card, they must contact the examination authorities. The candidate must have the correct MP PPT Online Admit Card before the exam. The applicant has to keep a copy of the Admit Card till the admission procedure is over.
Steps To Download MP PPT 2020 Admit Card
Go through the steps to download the MP PPT Online Admit Card 2020
- Click on the link “Download MP PPT Online Admit Card” here.
- Enter the application form number and name.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The MP PPT Online 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate must download and take the printout of the Hall Ticket as it will be required on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents Required Along With MP PPT Hall Ticket 2020
The applicants of MP PPT 2020 must carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of MP PPT 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Adhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contains the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photographs uploaded during the MP PPT online application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card Of MP PPT 2020
The MP PPT Online Hall Ticket 2020 contains the following details:
- Applicant’s name
- Exam date and time
- Address of the exam centre
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
Examination Day Guidelines Mentioned On MP PPT Online Admit Card 2020
- Candidates must check all the details displayed on the MP PPT online hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found in the MP PPT admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The examines should visit the exam center allotted a day prior to the MP PPT exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam center 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their MP PPT online admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2020 gets over.
- No request for change of test center will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the MP PPT examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. MP PPT Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.