Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER), the official examination conducting body has started the counselling procedure from 19th July 2019. The 2nd Round counselling registration has started from 2nd August 2019. Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP is a state level polytechnic exam. Through this exam, candidates will be able to get admission to various diploma courses offered by the polytechnic college in Uttarakhand. In this article, complete details about Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 result, merit list and counselling are furnished.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The authority will not send any email or post regarding JEEP, Uttarakhand 2019 Result to any individual candidates. Candidates should take a print copy of it for further rounds. Candidates will call for the counselling process, on the basis of merit list.
The counselling round for JEEP 2019 begins from 19th July 2019. The 2nd round counselling registration has started from 2nd August 2019 till 5th August 2019.
Find JEEP Counselling 2019 Registration here
|Counselling Rounds||Online registration and choice filling||College and Course allotment||Last date of admission and document verification|
|First Round||19th-22nd July 2019||25th July 2019||26th-30th July 2019|
|Second Round||2nd-5th August 2019||8th August 2019||9th-14th August 2019|
|Third Round||19th-21st August 2019||23rd August 2019||24th-27th August 2019|
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has released the Rank Card of JEEP 2019. The candidate must provide the details in order to download the Rank Card successfully. Only the qualified candidates can proceed for the counselling round. Find the link to check the Rank Card below.
JEEP Rank Card 2019
The rank card of JEEP 2019 is available in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. It is important that the applicant must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the relevant updates. The Rank Card of JEEP 2019 is available once the result is declared by the authorities. It will provide the Rank of the candidate, the score secured by the candidate, status of the result along with the Roll number and course name. It is important that the applicant must have a copy of Rank Card on the day of the final admission. The Rank Card must have the correct information. It is advised that once the Rank Card is available in an online mode, the applicant must go through the details very carefully. In case if any form of error is found on the Rank Card, the applicant must contact the examination authorities immediately for the rectification. The candidate who has successfully qualified the Rank Card will be able to proceed with the admission procedure further.
Download Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Rank Card 2019
Steps to check the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Rank Card is provided below:
- Click on the link “JEEP Rank Card 2019” as this will redirect to the official website.
- Enter the valid roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- After filling in the correct details, your rank card along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the result along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for the further use.
Content of Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Result 2019
The JEEP, Uttarakhand rank card 2018 will contain the following details.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name/ Husband name
- Marks Scored
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Sub category
- Application form number
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Merit List 2019
- Based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, the official authority will determine the minimum cut-off and prepare the merit list. The name of candidates appearing in this list will be eligible for counselling. The applicants who scored less than the cut off marks will be disqualified and debarred from participating in the subsequent programmes.
- Based on the marks obtained in the entrance test, the official authority will prepare a list of candidates in order of merit in each category, for each test. For being eligible for admission, a general candidate must secure minimum cut-off marks to become eligible for subsequent rounds.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Counselling 2019
The admission shall be made on the basis of the merit ranking in the respective test. The counselling schedule is uploaded on the official website. The information regarding the same is provided here.
The candidates will allow to make choice of colleges. After that, the official authority will allot the seats to the candidates based on the following factors
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Number of candidates cleared the cut-off marks
- Choice of college made by the candidate
- Seat intake in the respective colleges
- Stream opted by the candidates
NOTE: If the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/ her and does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for up-gradation, he/ she must freeze his/ her allotted seat by clicking the “freeze” option available in his/ her account within the specified time period otherwise his/ her next higher preferences will be considered automatically for up gradation in all subsequent rounds of counselling.
The counselling and seat allotment shall be conducted in the following steps:
- First round of counselling
- Second/ Third and Fourth counselling
- Spot round (if any)
- Cancellation of admission and refund of fees
If the shortlisted candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/ her, then they must lock the seat and report to the respective college with the following document for verification
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates.
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Printout of JEEP Uttarakhand application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding this article, then please write to us in the comment section below.