JEECUP 2019 Admit Card: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) is the official authority which conducts the JEECUP 2019 exam every year in offline (pen-paper test) mode. Registered candidates need to download their JEECUP Admit Card 2019 to take the offline mode of exam. On entering the valid login credentials, candidates can download the admit card. Link to download the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card will be provided here once it gets released.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card Date
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card: Candidates who have applied for JEECUP 2019 need to check the admit card releasing date given below.
|S. No||Events||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Availability of JEECUP Admit Card 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
|2.||JEECUP 2019 Exam||28th April, 2019|
Steps to download the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps in order to download the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card.
Step 1: Click on the link “JEECUP Admit Card 2019”. Clicking on the link will redirect to the official website.
Step 2: Enter valid login credentials like roll number and password. Login credentials are tentative to change.
Step 3: JEECUP 2019 Admit Card will display on the screen.
Step 4: Check all the details carefully.
Step 5: Save, download and take the printout of the JEECUP 2019 admit card.
NOTE: Please do not forget to take the print out of JEECUP 2019 Admit Card on the day of test.
What to carry to the exam hall?
Candidates who are going to take the exam must take the below-mentioned documents on the examination day.
- Two printout of JEECUP 2019 Admit Card.
- One valid govt identity proof. ID proof in the form of aadhar card, pan card, voter id card.
- Photocopy of the identity card.
Details mentioned on the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have to download the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card must check the below-mentioned documents.
- Name of the candidate
- Category and gender
- Examination centre venue
- Exam day guidelines
- Date and time of the exam.
Instructions on JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
- Please check the details mentioned on the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card carefully. In case of any discrepancy in data, communicate to UPJEE (Polytechnic) Council immediately for necessary action.
- The examination rooms/ hall will be opened one hour before the commencement of the test. Candidates should take their seats immediately after the opening of the examination hall.
- If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the JEECUP 2019 Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Council shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to bring with them a cardboard or a clip board on which nothing should be written, so that they have no difficulty in filling responses in the OMR Answer Sheet even if the tables provided in the examination room/hall do have smooth surface.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Ten minutes before the commencement of the paper, each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet placed inside it.
- Immediately on receipt of the test booklet, the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the test booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only. He/ She will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or examination room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centr Superintendent/Invigilators.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Center. Examination Centre/ JEEC will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
What not to carry to the examination hall?
Candidates must check the below-mentioned details which are not allowed inside the examination hall.
|Textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof, inside the Examination Room/Hall.|
Please write your query and suggestions in the comments section below.