JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Pattern: The JEE Advanced 2019 is an exam for admission to the IITs. Appearing candidates must prepare for the exam by going through the JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Pattern. Candidates can check the Marking scheme, the mode and pattern of question paper in this article. Check the JEE Advanced 2019 syllabus and preparation tips in this article. The Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019 has been listed. Candidates can read the JEE Advanced 2019 Preparation Tips here.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2019
To start off with the preparation of JEE Advanced, the candidate must know its correct exam pattern and strategize the preparation accordingly. The exam pattern usually includes the duration of the exam, the mode in which it is held, the total number of questions, the marking scheme, etc. Check out the JEE Advanced 2019 exam pattern listed below:
- MODE – The exam will be organized in a fully computer-based mode.
- NO. OF PAPERS– JEE Advanced will be conducted in two papers and it is compulsory for the candidate to take both the papers.
- NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS – Candidate can appear for this national-level examination for a maximum of 2 times in consecutive years.
- LANGUAGE – Language of the question paper will be in English or Hindi language.
- DURATION – The candidate has 3 hours to take the paper.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – The question paper will contain multiple choice as well as Objective type questions.
- SECTIONS – Questions will be asked from 3 sections namely – Physics, and Mathematics.
JEE Advanced 2019 Marking scheme
The JEE Advanced 2019 will have full marking, partial marking, zero marking and negative marking.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Questions with 1 or more correct options – 4 marks will be awarded for all the correct answers, +1 for each correct answer and -2 for a wrong answer.
- Single digit integer – 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
- Questions with a single correct answer – 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, 0 marks for not attempting and -1 for an incorrect answer.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019
The JEE Advanced syllabus 2019 for three sections is given below: