JEE Advanced 2018 will be organized by Indian Institute of Technology under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). Candidates who qualify the exam will be able to get admission to bachelor’s degree programme offered in 22 IITs and Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad. The exam will be conducted in computer-based online mode on May 20th, 2018 i.e Sunday. The JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test for the same exam has been made available on the official website, the details of which have been given in the article below.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test 2 has been made available on 31st January 2018. Click the button below to take the mock test.
JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test 1 had been made available on December 19th, 2017. This is the first time that a mock test is being conducted for students considering the change made from offline mode of the exam to online mode of exam. The mock test is being conducted to make the candidates familiar with the computer-based environment and to know the exam format. Previous years question papers are asked and the test can be taken in both English and Hindi. The mock test will be illustrative in nature and will be available for 180 minutes and each subject will have a total of 80 marks. Candidates will have the chance to navigate between sections, marks their answers for review and also save the responses.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Check here Exam Pattern for JEE Advanced 2018 Entrance Exam.
Steps to Take the JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test
- Go to the official website i.e. www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the JEE Advanced 2018 Link https://www3.digialm.com//OnlineAssessment/index.html?164@@M429.
- Click on Sign In.
- Candidates will be redirected to a page of instructions.
- Choose the language of the Test and click on Next button.
- Check the box that states that you have read and understood the instructions.
- A page with general instructions for the particular section will appear on the screen
- At the bottom of the screen, the following options will also be given:
- Gray – You have not visited the question yet
- Red – You have not answered the question
- Green – You have answered the question
- Purple – You have NOT answered the question, but have marked it for review
- Purple with a green circle – You have answered the question, but marked it for review.
Ways to answer in JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test
- Select the answer number from the options provided.
- You can also change the option.
- To save the answer, click on Save and Next.
- To deselect an answer, click on clear response.
- If the candidate wants to change the answer, later on, he/she can click on Mark for Review & Next.
- Candidates will be given only 3 hours to complete the entire test.
- There will be a timer on the mock test, showing how much time is left to complete the exam.
- After 3 hours, the test will stop on its own. Candidates will not have to submit/ stop the exam.
- In real JEE Advanced 2018 Exam answers marked as “marked for review” will be considered as final.
Benefits Of Taking JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test
A mock test is conducted for various reasons especially considering the fact that there are a lot of students who are taking a computer-based test for the first time.
The Benefits JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test are listed below –
- Mock Test will allow the candidate to familiarize themselves with CBT environment and format.
- It will let the students know their strengths and weaknesses.
- Taking a mock test will help the candidate manage his/her time.
- It will help the candidates know which question/section carries more weightage. The mock test will also give an idea of the exam pattern and marking scheme of the real JEE Advanced 2018 Exam.