|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
JCECE 2018 final Answer Key has been released on 27th June 2018. It has been released in the online mode by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). An answer key helps the candidate in cross-checking their answers to all the questions asked in the examination. With the answer key of JCECE 2018, a candidate can have an idea of the probable score that they will be obtaining in the exam. In case a candidate was not satisfied with any answer, he/she had the opportunity to challenge the JCECE provisional answer key. For this purpose, the board has thrown open a window where students can send in their complaints. After the challenges have been reviewed, a revised and final answer key has been released.
JEECE 2018 Final Answer Key for all the sets has been released! View Here
The last day to send your objections against the released JEECE 2018 Answer keys was 14th June 2018. Read the procedure here.
JCECE 2018 Answer Key Releasing Date
|JCECE 2018 Exam||26th May 2018|
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||8th June 2018|
|Window to file objections to Answer Key||9th -14th June 2018|
|Final Answer key||27th June 2018|
|Declaration of JCECE 2018 Result||4th week of May 2|
How to check JCECE 2018 Answer Key
JEECE 2018 preliminary Answer Key Released.
SET A – View here
SET B – View Here
SET C- View Here
SET D- View Here
Follow the steps below to download your JCECE 2018 Official Answer Key
- Go to the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the 2018 JCECE Answer Key link (the link has been provided above)
- JCECE 2018 Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Answer Key and verify your answers.
Steps to Challenge JEECE 2018 Answer Key
In case a candidate feels that the answer in the Released JCECE Board answer key is not correct and he has valid proof to justify his/her answer, they can challenge the preliminary answer key by following the steps given below.
- The candidate has to send an email to [email protected] raising the objections in the answer key with a valid proof.
- In the mail, candidates have to mention the question number and question paper set against which they want to raise an objection and attach scanned copies of the proofs within the stipulated time period.
- If a candidate wants to submit the objection in person, he/she can do so by posting the same to the address – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology Campus, Tupudana Road, Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Kali Nagar, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010
JEECE Previous Year Answer Key
Having a look at the previous year’s JCECE answer keys will give the students an idea of how the answer key looks like and how they can use the answer keys to cross-check the answers to questions asked in the exam. Students can check out the JCECE 2017 answer key in the links given below.