JAYPEE Institute of Information and Technology (JIIT), Noida has released the JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2022 (10+2 Merit & JEE Based Open) in online mode. To apply for admission to the institute it is compulsory to get register and then proceed to fill JAYPEE 2022 B.Tech Application Form. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first. If applicants meet the criteria then only they will be able to participate in the application process. Interested aspirants have to fill separate B. Tech Application Form of JAYPEE 2022 when applying through different admission channels. Admission is offered on the basis of the JEE Main 2022 rank and Class 12 marks respectively.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JAYPEE Application form 2022 for the B.Tech course has to be completely filled by the candidate with accurate and correct details. These details comprise personal, academic, and communication information regarding an individual. Any incorrect or incomplete form will lead to the rejection of the form. Applicants also have to pay an application fee. After this payment, aspirants have to submit their application form. The last date to submit the Application Form of JAYPEE 2022 varies according to different admission channels.
JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2022 Schedule
The concerned authorities of JIIT 2022 will release the schedule for JAYPEE B.Tech 2022 application form. This schedule acknowledges the candidate about the occurrence of particular events and dates.
|Releasing of JAYPEE B.Tech Application form 2022 for JEE Main candidates||Notify Soon|
|Releasing of Application Form for class 12th candidates||Notify Soon|
|Last date to submit the Application Form for class 12th applicants (JUET Waknaghat)||July 2022|
JAYPEE B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given out by the JAYPEE Institute of Information and Technology (JIIT), Noida. Only those applicants will be allowed to fill the B.Tech Application Form of JAYPEE 2022 will meet the criteria. The eligibility criteria vary for both the admission channels.
For JEE Main 2022 applicants
- The candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in 12th standard with any one of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science.
- The date of birth of an aspirant must fall on or after 1st October 2000.
- Applicants who have obtained a valid score in JEE Main 2022 will be eligible for filling the JAYPEE BTech application form 2022.
For class 12th applicants
- Aspirants must have secured at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Computer Science in the 12th standard.
- The date of birth of an applicant must fall on or after 1st October 1998.
Documents Required for JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2022
Aspirants need to keep a number of things ready before sitting to fill an Application form of JAYPEE 2022 for the B.Tech course.
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- JEE Main 2022 Roll number
- JEE Main 2022 Registration number
- Aadhar card details
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Details of Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card
Guidelines to Fill JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2022
In order to fill the JAYPEE BTech application form 2022, applicants must read and strictly follow the guidelines as follows:
- Only eligible candidates can proceed to fill an application form.
- Candidate must keep a track of all the tentative dates and they must also remain up to date with every update on the official website of JAYPEE Institute of Information and Technology (JIIT), Noida.
- In case of any confusion then the candidate can contact the person in charge.
- Every detail must be filled in the application form or else an incomplete JAYPEE 2022 BTech Application Form will get rejected.
- Late submission of an application form will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
How to Fill JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2022?
There are a number of steps that the candidates have to follow to fill the Application form of JAYPEE B.Tech 2022. These steps are :
Step 1: Registration
For filling the JAYPEE B.Tech form 2022, aspirants need to register first by clicking on the “New Candidate Registration” tab. Now candidates have to provide details such as:
- Parents’ name
- Date of birth
- JEE Main Registration Number
- JEE Main Roll Number
- Valid email id and password
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
Upon successful registration, the candidate now needs to fill in personal, academic and communication details in the JAYPEE 2022 Application Form for the B.Tech course. Applicants have to fill in valid and correct details in the application form. No time will be given to correct the mistakes made by the candidate.
The application form consists of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Course and branch selected by the candidate
- JEE Main 2022 Roll number
- JEE Main 2022 Registration number
- Class 12th marks
- Valid email ID and contact number
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
Candidates also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the B.Tech Online form of JAYPEE 2022. These documents must be in specifications given by the JAYPEE Institute of Information and Technology (JIIT), Noida.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
After the completion of the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance. One can make the payment via online mode through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
Step 5: Submitting the Application form
Applicants have to submit their respective JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2022 in order to apply for admission. Submit the form on or before the last date of submission. The last date for JEE Main 2022 candidates is in the 3rd week of June 2022 while Class 12 candidates are the 4th week of June 2022.
Step 6: Generation of an Application ID
After the payment and submission of an application form, the authority will generate an Application ID. This ID will be allotted to every aspirant who has successfully completed the application process which will be needed for the future admission process.
Note: Aspirants have to send a printout of the Application Form to the University Office. Printout must contain the Application ID otherwise authority will reject the form.