The authority will conduct JET 2019 for Jain University Admission 2019. For each programme of B.Tech course, a separate entrance test will be held and it is known as Jain Entrance Test 2019. Applicants who desire for Admission 2019 of Jain University need to appear in JET 2019 and obtain a merit rank. The application form has been released by the authority in the second week of November 2018
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jain University Admission 2019 Dates
The authority announces the schedule for Jain University Admission 2019. Interested candidates are advised to check the official website in order to be aware of the release schedule. The table below displays the tentative dates related to admission 2019 of Jain University:
|1||Availability of Application Form||Second week of November, 2018|
|2||Releasing of Admit Card||Third week of April, 2019|
|3||JET 2019 Exam||14th April, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Result||Last week of April, 2019|
|5||Commencement of Counselling and Seat Allotment process||First week of May, 2019|
Jain University Eligibility Criteria 2019
Every individual should strictly follow the eligibility criteria for Jain University Admission 2019. The criteria are necessary because it helps a candidate to know whether he/she is eligible for admission or not. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below as stated by the authority:
- Applicants must have cleared class 12th with PCMB/PCMC/PCME from CBSE/ISC or equivalent board.
- Candidates who have scored 45% or above are eligible for Admission 2019 of Jain University. For SC/ST category candidates there is a 5% relaxation.
- Applicants appearing for class 12 exams can also apply for the admission
- The candidate who has cleared a Diploma can also apply for the Lateral entry admission in the third semester of B.Tech
Jain University Application form 2019
Applicants who desire for Jain University Admission 2019 needs to fill an application form. The form will be made available in online mode on the official website of the university. The application process is simple and consists of the following steps listed below:
- The candidate needs to register by providing details such as name, email id, mobile number, nationality and date of birth.
- Applicants will receive an application number on their registered email ids.
- Now this application number can be used to log in.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Along with details, documents need to be uploaded in the form
- Now pay the required application fees.
- After the payment has been made, submit the application form
- Take a printout of completely filled form for future use.
NOTE – Candidate must keep the Application number safe and secure as it will be needed at the time of Admission 2019 of Jain University.
Jain University Application Fee 2019
All category applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 550. The application fee has to be paid via online mode through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. Coupons will be given to those candidates who pay the application fee in cash at the Admission office.
Jain University Merit List 2019
The authority will release a separate merit list for Jain University Admission 2019 after the declaration of result. This merit list is prepared for the qualifying candidates of JET 2019. Jain University Admission Merit list 2019 will be released on the official website. By entering application number the applicant can check their secured ranks mentioned in the merit list. JET 2019 result will be announced on the website of the university.
Jain University Counselling 2019
In order to get Admission 2019 of Jain University, an applicant needs to take part in Group discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates will be called to attend the counselling process on the basis of merit obtained by them. Counselling will be conducted in offline mode in the first week of May 2019. Candidates must be present in person at the specified venue. During the counselling process, verification of documents will be done so applicants are advised to carry their original documents. Seats will be allotted to aspirants after completion of document verification. Allotment of seats will be based on the merit obtained in JET 2019 and availability of seats.