ITI Assam Online form 2020: The Directorate of Employment And Craftsmen Training, Assam, is the official examination conducting body of Assam ITI Admission 2020. It releases the ITI Assam Online Application Form tentatively in May 2020. The candidates must subsequently, fill it by June 2020. In order to apply online For Assam ITI 2020, candidates must apply for registration at www.assam.nic.in. Furthermore, candidates need not fill more than one form. Since a single Assam ITI online form is sufficient for admission in any Government & Private ITIs in Assam. The Assam ITI Admission date of Verification of particulars of candidates by the will be in between May-June 2020. Furthermore, to know more about how to apply for Assam ITI Online Form 2020, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam ITI Online Form Important Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to apply for Assam ITI online application Form 2020, must keep themselves updated with its important dates. Therefore, we have mentioned the same. Check below.
|Registration of candidates||May 2020|
|Last date for registration||June 2020|
|Verification of particulars of candidates by the|
Steps To Access The Assam ITI Online Form 2020
In order to download the ITI Assam Online Application Form, candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have provided certain steps to follow.
- Primarily, candidates must visit the official website i.e. www.itiassam.nic.
- Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Fill in all the particulars asked on the counselling website.
- Subsequently, take out the printout of the filled particulars. Moreover, candidates must remember the , visit which was filled during the registration.
- Then, with the printout, visit the nearest Govt. ITI for document verification on the scheduled date, during office hours.
- The candidate will only be eligible for choice filling after the document verification by the Govt ITI.
- The candidates must know that the registration is a one-time process. It will be valid throughout the online counselling process.
- Furthermore, candidates must use their credentials for choice filling. Subsequently, they must download the Allotment Letter as well.
ITI Assam Online Form Fee Structure 2020
The candidates must pay the ITI Assam Online registration fee in order to apply successfully. We have mentioned the details of the same below. Check.
|Tuition fees per month @Rs.50/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.250/-|
|Medical Examination fees||Rs.25/-|
|Trainees Union fees|
|Hostel service charge (where applicable)||Rs.50/-|
|Hostel Caution Money (where applicable)|
Important Instruction Regarding the Assam ITI Choice Filling 2020
The who will be filling the online form must keep certain points in mind. The instructions candidates must abide by are mentioned below.
- When opting for choices, candidates must fill as many choices as they can from the list of choices.
- The candidates’ entry qualifications as per his eligibility will determine the list of choices which he can opt for. For example, if the candidate has not passed the HSLC exam with Science or Mathematics, those post-matric courses for which Science, Mathematics are compulsory will not be available to the candidate. Likewise for HSLC pass entry qualification, if the candidate has not passed the HSLC exam with Mathematics & English, then those courses will not be available to the candidate. For under matric trades if he did not pass the entry qualification examination with English & Mathematics then those courses will not be available to the candidate
- The list for different courses such as NCVT, SCVT & SCVT under IMC courses will be available separately. Furthermore, for SCVR under IMC courses, the candidates of a respective district can opt for admission in their respective ITIsof their district, wherever such courses exist.
- The candidates can fill in their choices after the Govt ITI has confirmed the registration details.
- While filling in the form, the candidate will be able to choose from two boxes at the “fill Choices” option. The left box indicates the total number of choices as per the candidate’s eligibility. The right box will indicate the choices filled by the candidate.
- While filling the form, the candidate can choose the options, course wise & institution wise during the time of choice filling.
- The system has the right to add a single choice at a time.
- Furthermore, the single choice must be filled by primarily, selecting the choice from the left box. Then press the <ADD> button, which will be available in the left box. Subsequently, the choice will be added to the right box once the candidate presses the <ADD> button.
- The system can also move the choices by selecting the <Move Choice> option from the combo box. It will be available under the label “Edit Your Filled Choices”.
- Also, the system can Swap the Choices by selecting the <SWap Choice> option from the combo box, which will also be available under the “Edit Your Filled Choices”.
- The candidates must not forget to save the choices filled. If the choices are not saved, they will be deleted.
- In order to save the choices the candidate can follow the approaches mentioned below
a) Press <Save Choice> button. The choices filled by the candidate will be saved & the candidate is allowed to add more choices.
b) Press <Save & Exit> button. The choices filled by the candidate will be saved & the system will exit from the choice filling option.